How We Rate and Review Our Top 10 Philippines Online Casinos
There are so many online casino sites in the Philippines to choose from and this can be a chore for many. That's where our top 10 experts step in. We review all the online gambling sites and rate and feature them on our top 10 lists. Only the best sites, those that pass our strict rating criteria, are featured. Below is a look at some of the areas our review team look at when testing sites in 2023.
- Legally Licensed: Licensing is important and our reviews ensure sites are licensed and regulated and legally allowed by PAGCOR (Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation).
- Safety & Fair Gaming: Our reviews look at fair gaming and check that the RNGs are tested by independent audit organizations such as eCOGRA, TST, and iTech Labs. We also check what the Philippines online casino offers in terms of player safety and whether SSL encryption technology is used to keep data safe.
- Wide Selection of Casino Games: Our top 10 reviewers look at the games available for Filipino players and only list sites that offer a wide selection of quality games in all categories including slots, roulette, blackjack, live dealers, and more.
- Outstanding Welcome Bonus: Our review team checks for outstanding welcome bonus offers for new players in Philippine peso or recognized international currencies. We check the terms to ensure that all bonuses are fair including no deposit codes and free spins vouchers.
- Payment Methods: We review the payment methods offered and ensure that popular Philippines deposit and withdrawal options are included. We also check for fast withdrawals and the currencies available including Philippine Peso, cryptocurrencies, and more.
- Top Mobile Platform: Our reviews look at the casino's mobile platform and ensure the website is fully compatible with iOS and Android smartphones and tablets. We check for free apps and test the no download instant play in-browser option.
- Software Providers: The best online casinos in the Philippines will have games from well-known, reputable software developers. Our reviewers look at the reputation of the software provider and the quality of their games.
- Website Layout: A well-organized and easy-to-navigate website is a must and our review team looks at the layout and design as well as how responsive and fast loading the website is.
- Customer Support: Players at online casino sites in the Philippines need to be able to get help whenever they need it. Our reviewers test the customer support and look for 24/7 help via live chat and email. We also check for multiple languages so you can get support in the language you prefer.
- Large Jackpots: Our top 10 review team understand that when you play for real money you want the opportunity to win big. We look for large jackpots including progressive jackpots and the number of winners the casino has had over the past couple of months.
Land-Based Gambling In Philippines
There are plenty of exciting online casino options in the Philippines in 2023 as well as some amazing land-based casino resorts. These resorts are enormous and the biggest of these can be found in an area called Entertainment City. The most notable of these is perhaps Resorts World Manila which was the first private casino established in the country. It opened in 2009 and features luxury hotels, restaurants, a theatre, and a casino spread out over three floors with slots and table games. The Newport Grand wing was added in 2018 expanding the gaming floor and adding more games. Casino Filipino in Pampanga is another stunning location and there's also the Manila Bay Resorts with over 500 table games and 3,000 slot machines.
Top Choices for Philippines
- Sign-Up Offer 100% Bonus, Up to $1000
- Sign-Up Offer 100% Bonus, Up to $300
Player Feedback and Testimonials
Top 10 Casinos aims to be the #1 review and comparison portal for all things online gambling in the Philippines and we value all the player feedback and testimonials we receive. Our readers know they can trust us to provide honest reviews and that our top 10 lists only feature the best casino sites for 2023. When we come across sites that aren't what they promise to be, we review them and add them to our top 10 blacklist so our readers don't get scammed. Below is some of the latest reader feedback received in 2023.
Top 10 Best Real Money Casinos Online in Philippines
Philippines real money online casino sites are plentiful in 2023 and the best of these will offer hundreds of top-quality games. Filipinos can play in Peso or US dollars and enjoy the best fun and excitement on slots with progressive jackpots as well as the best table games like blackjack, roulette, poker, and more. Our top ten Philippines casinos online for 2023 all offer amazing bonuses and promotions for both new and regular players and our top 10 no deposit casinos for 2023 offers the latest no deposit codes and free spins coupons to get you started with no risk. All the sites we feature are licensed and regulated so you can be sure you are safe and secure when playing for real money.
Play real money games for free with a top 10 no deposit bonus code at the best Philippines online casinos and win real cash in 2023.
- Featured OfferTop Real Money Offer 100% Match Bonus Get Up To $450 Free on your 1st Deposit
More About The Top 10 Featured Casino
Established in 2007, 22 Bet Casino accepts Filipino players and is licensed and regulated by Kahnawake. It is powered by Microgaming and fair gaming is guaranteed by GLI. The payout percentage is 95.83%. Enjoy an extensive range of top slots and the best table games as well as progressive jackpots. Customer support is available 24/7 via live chat and fast withdrawals are available. Signup for a real money account and claim a generous welcome bonus worth $450. Regular free spins, reloads, and cashback promos. Read our Top 10 22 Bet Casino review to find out more.
Philippines Gambling Laws & Regulations
Gambling is legal in the Philippines. The Entertainment City in Manila where land-based casino resorts are located aims to become the next Macau or Las Vegas. The problem, however, is that these resorts are only open to international visitors. Filipino natives are not allowed in these resorts. Locals are restricted to lottery, bingo, and sports betting in licensed areas only. There are currently 57 licensed operations. This is why online casinos in the Philippines are the go-to for residents and it has grown in popularity over the years. Online gambling sites offer casino games and sports betting and our top 10 reviews can help you find the best of these.
- Gambling Regulation: Gambling is strongly regulated by PAGCOR (Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation). This is a government-owned department responsible for regulating gambling. It operates a number of land-based casinos and is also responsible for regulating the online gambling industry issuing licenses to operators within the Philippines. PAGCOR is also charged with seeking out and shutting down all illegal online operators that don't have a license. The Philippines is the only country in Asia to provide licenses to online operators. The minimum age for gambling at a casino is 21.
- Gambling Laws: The gambling laws are quite relaxed and this is due to the fact that gambling is a tourist attraction. It also creates jobs. In 2012 a court ruling found there were no provisions in the Presidential Decree or any other gambling laws that would make it illegal for Filipinos to bet online. Because the government-licensed online casinos in the Philippines are not allowed to offer their services to native citizens, Filipinos look to offshore sites for their entertainment. In 2023 changes are on the horizon due to poor revenues and the pandemic, the government is considering the prospect of allowing regulated online gambling for Filipinos. The government is preparing to regulate sabong, which is cockfighting.
- Legal Gambling: The location of an online casino in the Philippines determines whether or not it is legal for Filipinos to gamble there or not. The laws state that licensed online casinos within this country cannot offer their services to citizens. If the site is located offshore, however, it is perfectly legal for Filipinos as long as it is legally licensed and regulated. It's ironic because the Philippines is the only online gambling licensing jurisdiction located in Asia.
Did you know?
The history of gambling in the Philippines dates back to the 16th century when betting on cockfights, billiards, and card games was noted. Legal gambling within this country has been back and forth through the centuries. Gambling was banned during Spanish colonization but it was reintroduced in 1912 when horse racing bets were allowed. IN the 1930s sweepstakes were also legalized. PAGCOR was established in 1976. In the 1990s bingo and lotteries were legalized and in 2016 online casinos were legalized. In 2017 a ban on unlicensed offshore sites was introduced.
Philippines gambling regulations are very strict and controlled by PAGCOR which is a 100% government regulatory authority. There is another authority that oversees casino resorts and hotels in the Entertainment City and because of the restrictions in place, locals are not permitted entry or allowed to gamble in any of these land-based casinos.
The future of regulated gambling both online and offline in the Philippines is unclear. 2019 and 2020 saw a dramatic decline in casino resort revenues due to the pandemic and the government has been considering legalizing local gambling for Filipinos for both land-based casinos and allowing them access to the licensed online casino sites in the Philippines. Nothing has happened yet, but we will be keeping a close eye on it and this page will be updated accordingly.
Blacklisted Sites and Reviewed Philippines Online Casinos to Avoid
Reviewing the best Philippines online casino sites in 2023 doesn't always yield the best results. Our top 10 experts come across scam and fraudulent sites during their research and when this happens, they are added to our top 10 blacklist. We only feature the best sites but we review and rate poor establishments too. This includes sites that don't hold a license, have very poor customer feedback, use rigged or pirated games, and have poor terms and conditions. Our review team recommends avoiding these sites at all costs but if you happen to sign up with one, extreme caution is advised. Below is our top 10 blacklist of sites for 2023.See our list of recommended casinos
- No License
- Payment problems
- Unethical business practice
- Fake eCOGRA accreditation
- Non Payment of Winnings
- Unethical practices
- Pirated NetEnt games
- Slow payouts
- Rigged games
- Fake games
- Fake license
- Unethical practices
List of Blacklisted Casinos in Philippines
- Big Bucks Bingo Casino
- New Look Bingo Casino
- Rivieraplay Casino
- Play2win Bingo Casino
- Casino Royal Club
- Casino Cerise
- Bingo Legacy Casino
- Codeta Casino
- Merlin Bingo Casino
- Dice Kings Casino
List of Casinos to Avoid
- Spin and Win Casino
- Sola Bingo Casino
- Play2win Bingo Casino
- Newbies Bingo Casino
- DomGame Casino
- M88 Casino
- Bingo Legacy Casino
- Casino British
- Real Vegas Online Casino
- Moon Casino
Discover Top 10 Casinos in Your Country
The Best Philippines Online Casino Games
Philippines online casinos in 2023 that rate highly are those that use top software providers such as Microgaming, NetEnt, Playtech, Betsoft, and Evolution Gaming. You'll find the best games including all the latest slots and popular table games like blackjack, roulette, baccarat, poker, and even live dealer tables with Asian dealers. The best sites will offer a huge library of games including all your favourites with huge jackpots that you can win. You can read more about the best games to play at online casinos in the Philippines and discover how to win big by reading our free top 10 casino game guides. These include the rules, real money betting strategies, and winning tips. The best sites let you play for free using the fun play option so you can practice and perfect your skills before playing for real money.
Bonuses and Promotions at Top 10 Philippines Casinos Online
The biggest advantage of playing for real money at online casino sites in the Philippines is the ability to claim bonuses and promotions. When you register at a new site, you'll receive a welcome bonus. This can be a deposit or no deposit offer. It's a marketing incentive used by casinos to encourage new players to signup. Deposit welcome bonuses are usually a percentage match up to a fixed amount that will boost your bankroll and even double or triple your deposit. Some sites even have low deposit bonus offers too. The welcome package is a large amount of free credits over a number of deposits and oftentimes free spins are included. No deposit bonuses allow you to play real money games for free and include the opportunity to keep winnings up to a fixed amount. They come in the form of free cash, free spins, and free time (at Microgaming sites). Filipinos looking for the best bonuses will find out top 10 reviews and best new player bonus lists for 2023 a great place to start. Our reviewers also look at the regular player promotions being offered when reviewing the best casino sites and these often include reloads, cashback, and loyalty and VIP programs.
Best Philippines Online Casino Bonuses
Below you'll see the Top 10 featured online casino bonuses at Philippines sites in 2023. These are the best offers available right now and they are updated regularly. Our featured top ten bonuses all have fair wagering requirements and often include free spins. No deposit codes are the most sought-after of all bonuses and whenever they are available they are added to our featured bonuses.
Bonus Terms and Conditions at Philippines Online Casinos
Before you claim any bonus, it is important to read and understand the terms and conditions attached to it. The terms tell you exactly how you can use your bonus credits or spins and what you need to do to cashout your winnings. Our review team go through these when reviewing sites and below are some of the most important elements to look at.
Wagering/Playthrough Requirements Explained
The wagering or playthrough requirements are the number of times you have to bet your bonus or deposit in order to turn your winnings cashable. You cannot withdraw your winnings if you don't clear the wagering requirements first.
Cashout and Betting Limits
Some games have a betting limit attached to them. If you bet over this amount you void your bonus and winnings. Cashout limits apply to no deposit codes or coupons and this is the amount of real money you can cashout after clearing the wagering requirements. At Philippine online casino sites, this is usually between $50 and $100.
Game Restrictions and Playthrough Contributions
Not all games can be played with a bonus. Sometimes your bonus will only allow you to play slots. There are playthrough contributions as well. This is the percentage amount of your bonus that goes towards clearing the wagering requirements. Not all games will contribute towards the playthrough so it is advisable to opt for games like slots that contribute 100% as this allows you to clear the playthrough quicker.
Bonus Expiry Date
Bonuses expire and the validity period provides you with the deadline for when you have to complete the wagering requirements. Free spins are usually valid for 24 hours. No deposit bonus cash/chips up to 7 days, and deposit bonuses up to 30 days.
Responsible Gambling At Online Casinos In The Philippines
Responsible gambling is taken very seriously in the Philippines and there are strict measures in place to help prevent addiction and abuse. The PAGCOR ensures that operators follow the minimum standards regarding responsible gambling. The best online casinos in the Philippines have agreements with various organizations that help with problem gambling. Online casino sites have responsible gambling features that players can use. These include the ability to self-exclude and set deposit limits. You can also get help from websites such as Gambling Therapy and Gamblers Anonymous.
Best Mobile Online Casinos For Filipino Real Money Players
More and more people are using their mobile devices for everything they need to do including shopping, paying bills, and playing the best casino games. All the top 10 Philippines casino sites online are fully optimized for mobile and tablet users. You can gamble on the go and have fun no matter where you are. The best mobile online casinos have all the features of the desktop version and you can deposit and claim bonuses on any device. Some of the best sites have mobile apps for iOS and Android devices and you'll find these on the Apple and Google Play app stores. All our top 10 sites have a no download instant play platform so the games will run in your browser and they all use the latest HTML5 technology so the games adjust to suit the size of the screen you're playing on. Our top 10 best mobile online casinos for the Philippines in 2023 offer great bonuses as well as all the best slots, table games, and even live dealer tables. Many let you play the games in demo mode for free using the fun play option. Our reviews can tell you more.
- iLucki CasinoPlatformsDevices
Whether you register at a desktop or mobile casino, there isn't much difference. The way to deposit and withdraw, or contact customer support is the same. The game selection is the same, and you can expect the same quality and quantity of games. Some of the top 10 best Philippines mobile online casinos even offer special mobile bonuses and free spins. Our review team test all the sites on iOS and Android smartphones and tablets and they check the load times, gameplay, graphics, and more. Our 2023 top ten best mobile online casino reviews can help you find the best site for you.
How About Network Coverage?
You can play at all the best mobile casino sites in the Philippines using your smartphone or tablet device. All you need is an internet connection. Whether your device runs on the Smart Communications, Globe Telecom, or the newly established Dito Telecommity network, you will be able to signup and play with any of our top ten best online casinos for the Philippines. Our reviewers recommend using a Wi-Fi connection whenever possible to avoid using your data allowance.
Filipino mobile online casino players can play all their favourite games on iOS and Android devices and popular brands in this country are Samsung, Huawei, and Apple's iPhone and iPad. All the modern smartphones and tablets will work but if you have an older model, it is a good idea to check with the site for compatibility before signing up for an account.
Payment Methods To Use At Online Casino Sites In Philippines
In order to play for real money at online casinos in the Philippines, you have to be able to add funds to your account. The great news for Filipino players is that there are plenty of payment methods to choose from. Some of the most popular methods include credit and debit cards, e-wallets, prepaid cards, and cryptocurrency. This includes Neteller, Skrill, bitcoins, and MST Gift cards. The processing times at casinos can vary and our review team check the pending time and only feature sites with low pending periods so your cashouts reach you in the quickest time possible. You can deposit and withdraw in Philippine peso, and even if the casino doesn't accept PHP, you can still play. Your PHP will be converted during your deposit and converted back to pesos when you make a withdrawal. Below are the four most popular payment methods used in 2023.
Neteller is an e-wallet payment method that is safe and secure. It is popular at PHP online casinos. It is licensed by the Financial Conduct Authority. Deposits are instant and free. Fast withdrawals have no fees. This e-wallet provides anonymity and you don't have to provide the casino with your financial details. Read our top 10 Neteller online casino reviews for 2023.
Skrill is an e-wallet founded in 2011. It can be used for deposits and withdrawals at Philippines online casinos. It is safe and secure and provides anonymity. Deposits are free and instant and fast withdrawals are available but a small fee can be charged. To find out more read our reviews of the top 10 Skill online casinos in 2023.
Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency and Filipinos can use it for deposits and withdrawals at the best casino sites in 2023. You have complete anonymity but you will have to purchase bitcoins and store them in a bitcoin wallet before you can use them. Deposits are free and instant and some sites have instant bitcoin withdrawals too. For more be sure to read our top ten best bitcoin online casino reviews.
The MST Gift Card is a prepaid card developed for use at online casinos. You can use it to make deposits without having to provide the casino with your card or bank details. Users enjoy anonymity and it involves using a voucher number that you add to the casino cashier section. Deposits have a limit of $500 but you can combine vouchers for bigger deposits. Deposits are instant and a small processing fee is charged. The MST Gift Card is not available for withdrawals.
Winners And Jackpots Reviewed
Reviewing the best sites for Filipino players in 2023 includes a look at the jackpots available and all the recent winners. Our review team checks the payout rates and ensure there have been winners from all areas including Central Luzon, Cagayan, Capiz, Albay, Cebu, Caloocan, Davao City, Quezon City, and Manila. If you'd like to see your name on the winners' list, be sure to read our reviews and check out the top ten bonuses to get you started.
FAQs About Online Casinos in the Philippines
Philippines online casinos are plentiful but playing at the best sites takes some research on your part. Below are the top 10 frequently asked questions our reviews have answered about online gambling in the Philippines.
- What casino games are available in the Philippines? Filipinos can choose from several types of games at international online casinos in 2023. Some of these include slots, blackjack, roulette, video poker, and live dealer tables. All the real money casino games offered at our top 10 sites are fair and safe to play and you can try them free using the fun play option.
- What is the best mobile casino in the Philippines? You'll find plenty of high-quality mobile sites to choose from. All our top ten mobile online casinos for Philippine players reviewed on our site offer great bonuses and games are and suitable for iOS and Android devices. Choosing the best site is a personal choice and that is why we recommend you read our reviews to see which is best for you.
- Is online gambling legal? Yes, it is. All the online casino sites are licensed and regulated by the PAGCOR. The best sites are located offshore and they are all licensed and regulated by reputable authorities.
- Is land-based gambling legal? Yes, it is, but only partially. Illegal forms of gambling in the Philippines include Jueteng, Masiao, and Last Two. Land-based casinos can only be used by tourists and natives are not permitted entry. There are several large casino resorts in the country but because of the laws Filipinos play at international online casinos.
- Can I claim casino bonuses online in Philippines? Yes, you can. Each of the reviewed sites in our top 10 lists offer generous welcome bonuses for all new players. You'll Laos be able to take advantage of regular promotions including free spins, reloads, cashback, and excellent loyalty and VIP programs. All the casino bonuses listed on this page can be claimed by players from the Philippines.
- What is the legal gambling age? The legal gambling age is 21 for both online and offline gambling. In order to enter a land-based casino in the Philippines, you have to have an international passport and prove you are over 21. Filipinos cannot enter casinos but they can legally play casino games online.
- What payment methods can I use to fund my casino account? Deposit methods available for players from the Philippines include a variety of e-wallets, bitcoin, and even prepaid cards like the MST Gift Card. The banking section on this page explains more and links to the popular payment methods you can use in 2023.
- Can I play in Philippine Pesos? Yes, you can. There are online casinos accepting Philippine peso. Some sites only accept USD, British pounds sterling, or Euros and when you deposit in peso it will be converted to whatever currency you choose. When you make a withdrawal your winnings will be converted back to peso.
- Do I have to play for real money? No. You can play for free using the fun play option at many of the best online casinos in the Philippines. You play the games in demo mode and this is a great way to practice and learn the rules before you play for real money. You can also use a no deposit bonus to play for free and be in with the chance to keep winnings up to a fixed amount.
- How long do withdrawals take? The answer to this depends on the withdrawal method you choose to use. Bitcoin or e-wallet withdrawals are the fastest taking up to 24 hours. You will however have to take into account the pending period of the casino you are playing at. This is the amount of time it takes for your withdrawal to be processed and approved and this can range from 24 hours up to 96 hours. Our top 10 sites all have low pending periods.