Stay ahead of the game! Sign up now get inside scoop on the latest bonus offers.
Our Top 10 review found that Webpay is an online payment service provided through Transbank a consortium of the main banks in Chile and the best credit and debit card processor in that country. Transbank was founded in 1989 and is one of the best financial services institutions in Chile. Not surprisingly, Webpay is the leading form of payment at online casinos in Chile. There are no or low fees associated with the use of Webpay at the best online casinos. Webpay can be used with Visa, Mastercard, Amex and Chilean bank card brands Redcompra and Magna Card at the best casinos in Chile.
Reliability & Security
At Top 10, we know that when transferring funds to and from oline casinos you want to ensure that your money has the best protection. Although the best online casinos use the latest SSL security it can do no harm to have some added protection in place. Our Top 10 review previously mentioned that Webpay is regulated by Transbank which is one of the most reputable financial institutions in Latin America. As Transbank is a Bank Business Support Company, it is in full compliance with general banking laws and best practice, which provides gamers with the highest level of security.
One of the best features of Webpay for online casinos is that you don't have to share your personal banking details with the casino. Using Webpay means that you have a middleman between you and the online casino. This can appeal to players who don't like to share their information with third-party sites. Webpay will draw the money directly from your bank card without you having to input this information into your online casino account.
Pros and Cons at Webpay Casinos
Most of the best online casinos offer a wide variety of payment methods when you play for real money, whether on mobile or desktop in . These can include e-wallets such as PayPal. You'll also find many of the Top 10 online casinos offering cryptocurrency options like Bitcoin which is seen as the most reliable cryptocurrency. All payment methods have good points so it's up to the individual player to decide which option suits them best. Some payment methods might offer extra security while others offer the best processing times. Some of the top 10 methods protect your personal information and give you an added level of security. You can read our full Top 10 reviews to learn more about the best payment methods available.
- Ease of Use: You do not need to create an account to use
- Use Your Current Credit/Debit Card: It accepts both local and the best international bank cards
- Regulated: Webpay is regulated by the reputable financial institution Transbank
- Speed: You can make quick deposits at online casinos using Webpay
- Local Currency: Accepts payments in Pesos
- Other Currency: Payments are also accepted in US dollars
- Geographical Restrictions: Webpay is only available in Chile
- Limited Use: It is not possible to transfer funds from your online casino account using Webpay
- Additional Steps: Adding funds to your casino account using Webpay requires extra input from you
Bonus Offers Reviewed
Many of the best casinos offer welcome bonuses for new players. You might even be lucky enough to find an online casino that offers no deposit or free spins bonuses. Some of the best casinos may offer a Wepay bonus to incentivise you to use this method as fees associated with processing Visa and Mastercard are generally higher than for Webpay. The best payment options offered by casinos are normally displayed in the lobby of the casino. You can check out their bonus or promotion section to find the best offers. If you don't see what you're looking for there, then look up the full terms and conditions which may display specific Webpay bonuses. You can also read the reviews on our Top 10 site.
Compilation of Alternative Casino Deposit Options
How to Deposit
Once you've found an online casino that offers Webpay as a method of payment, you need to add funds into your casino account so that you can start playing for real money.
- Step 1: If you are already registered with an online casino login to your account. If you are new to the casino you will need to create and verify your account.
- Step 2: Go to the Cashier section of the casino.
- Step 3: Click on deposit.
- Step 4: Choose Webpay as your method.
- Step 5: You will receive a prompt to enter the type of card you want to use.
- Step 6: Next you will have to enter the amount you wish to add to your casino account.
- Step 7: You will need to enter the CVC of your card (the last three digits on the back)
- Step 8: To confirm your transaction you will be redirected to the official Transbank where you will enter your login information
- Step 9: Transbank will send you a unique PIN via SMS.
- Step 10: Enter this PIN in the designated space at the Cashier section of the casino.
- Step 11: Your funds will be transferred and you can start playing your favourite games immediately.
How to Withdraw
Once your winnings have started to accumulate you may want to cashout so that you can enjoy spending your money. Unfortunately, the Webpay service does offer this service so you will have to use the best alternative method.
- Step 1: Login to your casino account.
- Step 2: Go to the Cashier section of the site.
- Step 3: Select the method of withdrawal that suits you best. You can transfer the funds to the debit or credit card that is linked to your Webpay account.
- Step 4: Alternatively, the best option might be transferring funds to your bank account.
- Step 5: Enter the amount you want to cashout, ensuring that you are adhering to the minimum/maximum limits set out in the casino's terms and conditions.
- Step 6: The transaction should be completed promptly but the amount of time it takes for the money to show on your card or in your bank account may depend on your financial institution.
While conducting our Top 10 review we found that Webpay is currently only available in Chile, therefore it cannot be used by players from Canada, New Zealand, the USA, South Africa the UK or other European Countries. Latin America is the prime focus of Webpay at present. This could change as the brand expands into other jurisdictions. If there are changes to the availability of this payment method, we will update our Top 10 review to keep you informed. It's not unusual for payment methods to be restricted to specific countries or areas. Gamers outside Chile can choose the best payment option for their area. Players living in Canada can use Interac for the best cashouts. For casino players living in the USA, Bitcoin is a preferred method payment at many of the best casinos. Gamers in Germany can make instant transfers using Sofort at many of the best online casinos..
Frequently Asked Questions for Webpay Casinos
If you've read our Top 10 review and still have questions about the use of Webpay at the best online casinos, look in the Frequently Asked Questions section of this page to see if your query has been answered there.
- Do I need to create a Webpay Account? You don't need to set up an account to use Webpay at an online casinos as you can draw funds from your existing credit or debit card.
- What are the best bank cards to use with Webpay? Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Redcompra and Magna Card can be used with Webpay at online casinos.
- Is it safe to use Webpay at online casinos? Yes it is safe to use Webpay at some of the best online casinos as it is provided by Transbank which is fully regulated.
- Is there a fee for using Webpay at online casinos? There is no fee for registering with Webpay but there may be a small commission of between 0.05 and 1.15% when adding funds to your casino account.
- How easy is it to use Webpay at online casinos? Using Webpay at the best online casinos in Chile is a simple process. Follow the steps in the Cashier section of your chosen casino.
- Can I use cryptocurrencies to make payments to online casinos through Webpay? No. Chilean pesos and US dollars are the only currencies supported by Webpay.
- How do I get proof of payment? Once the transaction has been approved, the payment receipt will appear on screen and can be printed as a backup. Webpay will also email you the information associated with the payment.
- How do I know which casino offers Webpay as a payment option? Many of the best casinos operating in Chile offer Webpay. The different payment options are normally listed in the lobby of the best online casino. You could also check out our Top 10 reviews for more information.
- Can I withdraw my casino winnings with Webpay? No. Webpay does not allow casino cashouts so you will have to use an alternative method from the options available at the casino. Check out our Top 10 reviews for the best payment options in your area.
- Is my personal information secure when using Webpay at online casinos? Yes. Webpay offers the best level of security and your personal information is not shared with the casino.
Why Use Webpay at Online Casinos
While doing this Top 10 review we found that Webpay is one of the best online deposit but not withdrawal options in Chile and can be used at Webpay-enabled online casinos. There are advantages to using Webpay at online casinos. It will give you an added layer of security when accessing online sites and the fees associated with using the service are low. Unfortunately, as mentioned, Webpay cannot be used to cashout your winnings so you will need to use the best alternative payment the casino offers. Read our full Top 10 reviews to find the best Webpay casinos.
More Payment Methods
Bitcoin was created in 2008 and is now used by millions of people worldwide to transfer funds electronically. In recent years, Bitcoin has become a preferred method of payment at many online casinos. Once you have set up an e-wallet and received or bought Bitcoin, you are ready to use this cryptocurrency to deposit at online casinos. Go to the Cashier section of the casino and choose Bitcoin as the method you want to use. To make a withdrawal, you will have to enter your public wallet number and the funds should be transaction should be processed instantly.
Millions of payments are made each day using PayPal meaning it is one of the best forms of online payment. Using PayPal at an online casino allows you to safely transfer funds without sharing your personal information. Setting up a PayPal account is a quick online process. You can then add funds to your account at many of the best casinos. When it's time to cashout, PayPal offers a swift, easy process for getting your money. There are no fees associated with PayPal transfers so you can enjoy all your winnings. Once your PayPal account is verified there are normally no limits on transfers.
Established in 1999, Neteller is one of the best e-money transfer services. It began processing online casino payments in 2000 and since then has grown to become one of the most widely offered payment methods at online casinos. It takes minutes to set up a Neteller account online. By using Neteller you don't have to share your bank details with third-party sites. Players can use Neteller for as one of the best cashouts options from online casinos. Simply choose Neteller at the Cashier section and enter the amount you want to take out. The transaction should be processed within minutes.
Visa provide their branded cards to the best financial institutions all over the globe which means that they have an enormous customer base. If you already have a Visa debit or credit card then it might make sense to use this as your preferred payment method at online casinos. One big advantage of Visa is that it is widely accepted worldwide with many of the best casinos offering it as a payment option. Visa offers first-class security so whether you use a credit or debit card it is a safe way to deposit and withdraw money at your favourite casinos.