Stay ahead of the game! Sign up now get inside scoop on the latest bonus offers.
How to Select a Top Casino in Europe?
In order for a top Euro online casino to make it onto our review lists, they have to go through vigorous tests. We have strict criteria that our reviewers have implemented for us to check and they are detailed below for all the top casinos online in EU:
- EU Casino Licensing and Regulation: We make sure that the casino is licensed and regulated. The cream of the crop tend to be licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority.
- Language and Currency: We ensure that our chosen casinos come with multiple language choices and that they cater to all the different European currencies.
- Deposit and Withdrawal Options: We make sure there are multiple deposit and withdrawal options available and that all the sites we review and list offer instant transactions and fast withdrawal times.
- Generous Bonuses and Promotions: Our featured EU casinos offer great bonuses and regular player promotions. We look for no deposit bonus offers, welcome packages, free spins, and ongoing loyalty offers.
- Excellent Game Selection: The European casino online should have all of the games you want to play. We make sure that the top online casino for Europe casino players includes slots, roulette, blackjack, live dealer games, and more. We also look for leading casino software providers like NetEnt and Neteller, and their reliability.
- Fast Payouts: If you hit the jackpot, you want to be able to get your hands on your winnings in the shortest time possible. We make sure that the pending processing time for all withdrawals is less than 48 hours, and that there are no fees or holdups with payments at our ranked best casino online for Europe. E-wallets often have instant payouts, but credit and debit cards can take up to three working days, and bank transfers up to seven.
- Security and Fair Gaming: When playing for real money, security and fair gaming are paramount for finding the best casinos online for Europe. We ensure that all of the operators we mention are fair and that the RNGs are tested and audited on a regular basis. We check for encryption software to ensure player information is always safe.
Top 10 Euro Online Casinos by Language
Europe is a large continent with many different countries and languages. The top Euro online casinos that we review all have multiple languages that players can choose from so they get to enjoy a tailored experience. If you don't want to play in English, take a look at our table below and choose a top casino online for Europe in the language of your choosing.
Other popular languages in Europe include Slavic languages (although Russian and Polish are the most common, others include Ukrainian, Czech, Bulgarian, Slovak, and Slovene), Germanic languages (German, English and Dutch fall under this category, but other groups include Swedish, Danish and Norwegian), Greek and Turkish. You can find many of these at our recommended top 10 online casinos in Europe.
Best Online Casinos per European Country
Licensed and regulated casinos for Europe are popular in a lot of different countries including Germany, Sweden, Finland, the UK, Norway, and more. If you're wondering which sites are available in your country, we have dedicated reviews for them all. They all offer real money gambling in your own currency and language of choice on both mobile and desktop.
If you're looking for the best casino online in Europe that allows players from Russia be sure to check out our expert reviews for Russian players. Here you'll find the most reputable, licensed and regulated operators offering real money gaming in Rubles.
With the legalization of online gambling in Germany, online casinos have become increasingly popular. Our dedicated Top 10 German online casinos for 2023 features reviews of all the best Euro casino online gambling sites for real money gambling on mobile and desktop with exciting bonuses and all the latest video slots.
UK players have a great deal of choice when it comes to playing slots and table games online. Our dedicated UK rank page looks at the gambling laws, licensing, new bonus laws, and everything UK players need to choose a leading online casino to play at in 2023.
If you live in France and want to play real money casino games online, you can read our expert reviews to find out about the gambling laws, highest-rated bonuses and promotions, banking options, and top EU casinos online for France in 2023.
The online gambling regulations in Italy are quite liberal meaning players can choose from some of the best Italian online casinos in 2023. Gameplay is available in Euros and you can choose Italian as your language of choice too.
While there may not be a large number of Spanish online casinos, there are plenty of rated top 10 best online casinos that allow players from Spain. We have reviewed these on our dedicated pages to help players uncovered the latest bonus deals and legitimate sites to play at.
Find out about the top Ukraine online casinos for 2023 with our top 10 reviews. Learn about the latest gambling laws, the real money games that are available, and how to claim the latest bonuses and promotions to help you get the most out of your EU casino online account.
We have reviewed the most trusted Polish online casinos for 2023 so you don't have to. To find a top European casino online check our reviews which look at payment methods, software providers, games, bonuses, and the current gambling laws so you can make an informed decision on whether to sign up for a real money account.
Our guide to legal online casinos in Romania lists the recommended and higly rated gambling sites for 2023. These are all reviewed and tested by our experts ensuring you can deposit and withdraw in RON and claim generous bonuses up to 5,000 RON and free spins when you open a real money account. Many of the top European online casinos in 2023 allow Romanian players.
Find a top Euro casino online for players from the Netherlands in 2023 with our expert reviews. See what type of Netherlands casino bonuses, banking methods, software providers, and games are available at top casinos online for Europe.
Online casinos in Belgium must have a land-based offering as well. This is why many players choose EU online casinos for their real money gaming. They can enjoy generous bonuses and promotions and the latest video slots from leading software providers like NetEnt and Microgaming at the top 10 casinos online. Read our reviews of the best EU casinos online for Belgium in 2023.
Czech Republic (Czechia)
Czech Republic (Czechia) players can choose from a large number of trusted Euro online casinos in 2023 and if you are looking for a great Czech Republic (Czechia) casino online for your real money games, our in-depth expert reviews can help you find the top ten online casinos for you.
Euro online casinos have been popular in Greece since 2011 and there are over 24 legal operators in the country in 2023. If you want to find the best EU casino online for Greece, be sure to check out our list of highly recommended online casinos accepting players from Greece.
Online gambling in Portugal is well regulated and players have plenty of choice. All the Portugal online casinos we've reviewed are licensed and regulated and offer generous bonuses and the latest casino games. Be sure to check out our Portugal page to learn more about playing at a top EU casino online for real money in 2023.
We rate and review the best casinos online in Sweden. All these sites are licensed by the Swedish Gaming Authority and offer hundreds of games and a great selection of bonuses that will boost your bankroll. Players can enjoy the latest games from NetEnt and Evolution gaming.
Hungarian players can choose from some of the most trusted online casinos in Europe. All our reviewed sites have a local license meaning they are safe and legal to play at. Be sure to check out our Hungary page for more information before you login at a site.
Belarus may be a small European country, but players still have a great deal of choice when it comes to find the best casino online to play at. Online casinos have been legal and regulated since 2006 and if you want to find the best Europe online casino sites for 2023, be sure to read our reviews.
Austria has a long history of gambling and most European online casinos accept Austrian players. Austrians can play at licensed Austrian-based casinos or choose from one of the many EU casinos online in 2023. Finding a trustworthy site is easy with our expert reviews.
Gambling is a popular activity in Serbia and up until 2011, the State Lottery held the monopoly on online gambling. The online casino market is now regulated and if you want to find a top Europe online casino for Serbia in 2023 that uses Serbian dinar, be sure to visit our review page.
Online gambling in Switzerland was legalized in 2019 for casinos holding a Swiss gambling license. Players from Switzerland can find the best online casinos in Europe and enjoy some of the most generous bonuses and promotions. You can play in CHF and choose from Swiss or German language support. For more see our Switzerland online casino page.
Bulgaria has very lenient online gambling laws and if you want to find the best online casino in Europe for Bulgaria in 2023, our reviews can help. You'll find all the latest video slots and table games such as roulette, blackjack, and baccarat. Players can also enjoy legal sports betting at the top 10 EU online casinos.
Online casinos in Denmark are heavily regulated with Danske Spil having a monopoly, but you can find legal sites to play at with our expert reviews. There are plenty of options for EU online casino players with some very generous bonuses and promotions for mobile and desktop users.
Online gambling is regulated in Finland with PAF and RAY controlling the online gambling sites. Players can find legit sites online to play at and enjoy real money slots and table games with generous free spins and no deposit bonuses.
Online gambling is popular in Slovakia with most players opting for offshore international casinos and EU sites that offer better bonuses and games. We rate and review the top sites for Slovakian players in 2023 with world leading software providers such as Microgaming, Yggdrasil, and Evolution Gaming.
Gambling in Norway is controlled by two companies, Norsk Tipping and Norsk Rikstoto but many of the top Euro online casinos for 2023 accept Norwegian players and offer bonuses and promotions including no deposit codes and free spins. For more information be sure to check out our Norway online casinos page.
Online gambling in Ireland has been legal since 2015 and there is plenty of choice when it comes to real money games and sports betting. To find the greatest sites to play at in 2023 be sure to check out our online casinos for Ireland page where you'll find some excellent no deposit and free spins codes too.
Online casinos were legalized in Croatia in 2010 and many offshore casinos accept Croatians. There is only one state regulated site so the latest games and bonuses can be found at offshore online casinos where Croats can enjoy slots, poker, bingo, blackjack, and more.
Moldovians can legally play online casino games at many of our recommended Euro casinos online in 2023. There are excellent mobile and desktop sites offering all the latest slots, live dealer games, and generous bonuses.
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Residents of this European country can enjoy real money gambling online at all our recommended and featured sites for 2023. There are no state run online casinos, but offshore sites rated as top 10 European online casinos are open to citizens.
Gambling became illegal in Albania in 2019 and there are no licensed online casino sites for players. Land-based casinos are only for tourists. The government does try to block offshore sites and blacklist them. Despite this, there are hundreds of offshore casinos online where you can play and cashout winnings in Albanian lira.
If you're looking for online casino sites accepting players from Lithuania we can help. Our rated reviews of the top European online casino sites for 2023 offer the latest games and bonuses. Online gambling has been legal in Lithuania since 2016 and there are licensed online casinos to join too. You can find out more on our dedicated page for this country.
Gambling is legal and all the online casinos we recommend are fully licensed and safe to play at in 2023. There are licensed casinos that allow you to play in Makedonski Denar such as 2Win but for the most generous offers, we recommend European and international casinos such as those in our featured list.
Online gambling is legal in Slovenia but the government currently does not allow international operators within the country. Only online casinos in Slovenia are allowed but residents can play at offshore sites where they'll find the latest slots and table games.
Latvia has strict gambling regulations, but residents can enjoy new and legit online casinos that are licensed and regulated in 2023. All the sites we recommend are safe and offer fair gaming as well as free spins bonuses.
Searching for the most reliable online casinos in Estonia can be a hassle and that is where our reviews can help. Our team of experts rate and review the most trusted online casino sites for Estonian players.
Gambling is popular in this small south-eastern European country. Land-based and online casinos are available, and players can enjoy poker, blackjack, slots, roulette, and more at many of our recommended online casinos in 2023.
Luxembourg offers a fun and exciting online gambling experience governed by the Ministry of Finance and the Ministry of Justice. The current laws do restrict slots but you can enjoy all the latest video slots and progressive jackpots at one of our top Europe casino online gambling sites accepting players from Luxembourg.
Wherever there is internet access, residents of Malta can play at online casinos. Gambling is popular with both tourists and residents and there are plenty of offshore sites offering the latest games and bonuses in 2023.
There are no legal online casinos in Iceland but there are still plenty of legal online gambling opportunities for residents and many of the best Euro online casinos accept players and offer games from leading software providers such as Microgaming, Netent, and Playtech. See our 2023 reviews for more.
Gambling was legalized in 1996 but only bingo was allowed up until 2012. In 2018 casinos were legalized and in 2023 there are plenty of top Euro casinos online to choose from. Sports betting is also popular and you can find the most rewarding sites to play at with our reviews.
There are no gambling laws that restrict French and local citizens from playing at international and top Europe online casinos and players have access to all the recommended international online casinos and games in 2023.
Bordering Austria and Switzerland, Liechtenstein residents can play at top Europe casinos online from anywhere in the country. The online gambling laws are liberal and there are over 100 legal websites for players to enjoy real money roulette, slots, and more in 2023.
EU Online Gambling Laws
All EU countries are responsible for their own gambling laws and there isn't one governing body. EU countries do have to ensure that their laws comply with the fundamental freedoms established under the Treaty of the Functioning of the European Union (TFEU). The majority of countries within Europe have licensing and regulatory authorities but if you are looking for the best EU online casino to play at in 2023, you might be surprised to find that the laws vary greatly depending on where you live.
There are several online gambling jurisdictions in Europe and each of these is responsible for approving operator licenses so sites can offer legal online gambling. The online casino you choose to play at should hold a license from one of the main regulatory authorities such as the UK Gambling Commission, Malta Gaming Authority, Gibraltar, or Alderney. Below is information on the gambling laws for main European regions.
- France: Pari-Mutuel Urbain, Francaise des Jeux, and ARJEL are the bodies responsible for regulating the different gambling sectors in France. Casino licenses are issued by ARJEL.
- Germany: The German government have a monopoly on gambling but new legislation in the form of the new Interstate Treaty on Gambling 2021 has allowed operators to apply for a license. A new Gambling Authority has been established but it will not come into operation until 2023.
- Spain: In order to apply for a casino license in Spain operators must go through the Spanish National Gambling Commission.
- Netherlands: Kansspelautoriteit is the governing body that operators must go through in order to offer online casino games in the Netherlands.
- Portugal: Online casinos are legal and licensed and regulated by the government Regulatory and Inspection Services of Games and Tourism of Portugal.
- Austria: Gambling in Austria is regulated by the Glucksspielgesetz and only licensed casinos can offer games to residents. Residents can also play at European online casinos.
Non-EU Country Gambling Laws
There are a number of countries in Europe that are not part of the European Union, and these have their own laws. We have listed these below.
- United Kingdom: Only casinos that hold a license from the UK Gambling Commission can offer their services to UK residents. UK players who wish to play at an online casino site operating out of Europe must ensure it has a UKGC license.
- Ukraine: Ukraine legalized online casinos in 2020 and only sites with a valid Ukraine license can accept players from here.
- Iceland: Online casinos are not allowed in Iceland and there is no legal online gambling sites in this country.
- Norway: Most gambling activities in Norway are considered illegal and there are only two companies allowed to offer services, Norsk Tipping and Norsk Rikstoto. Online casinos are not illegal but operators can face fines for offering services to Norwegian players.
- Turkey: Online gambling is state regulated and online gambling is partly regulated in 2023. Sports betting is regulated and operated by SporToto Association.
- Switzerland: Online gambling was legalized in 2019. Lotteries, Sports Betting and Bingo is regulated by Comlot and casino gaming and poker is regulated by the Swiss Federal Gaming Board.
- Liechtenstein: Gambling is undergoing significant changes in this country. The Internationale Lotterie (ILF) is responsible for managing lotteries and sports betting sites. Online gambling is regulated by the Office of Economics a part of the Ministry of Infrastructure, Economic, and Sport. A dedicated gambling department was created under the Office of Economics in October 2021.
Browse Other Top Casinos in Specific Countries
The Main Licensing Bodies For European Online Casinos
The main regulatory bodies for European casinos offering their services and games online include the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) and the United Kingdom Gambling Commission (UKGC). These are the strictest of regulators and operators that don't adhere to their licensing rules receive serious penalties. These regulations ensure player safety and that the casino games are fair. There are a number of regulators throughout Europe and listed below are the most popular of these.
Alderney Gambling Control Commission (AGCC)
The AGCC is based in Guernsey and ensures that online casinos it licenses are fair and safe. The casinos are monitored to ensure they follow all the rules. It was established in 2000 and has become a reputable and trusted licensing jurisdiction for online gambling sites operating in Europe. Players can self-exclude and fair gaming is assured.
United Kingdom Gambling Commission (UKGC)
The UKGC is one of the strictest gambling commissions trusted amongst players within Europe. It monitors all of the casinos that operate within the UK or offer their services to players based in the UK. Any operator that wishes to offer its services to UK players must hold a UKGC license. Bonus terms and conditions are regulated and must always be visible to players and misleading advertisements are prohibited.
The Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission (GSC)
Established in 1962, the Commission oversees all gambling activities that take place on the Isle of Man. It conducts checks on casinos to ensure they are following the laws and operators must ensure fairness and adhere to the anti-money laundering code of 2019.
The Malta Gaming Authority (MGA)
The MGA is one of the strictest authorities and it aims to protect minors and ensure responsible gaming. All online casinos with a MGA license must be transparent and follow strict money laundering rules. They must also implement responsible gambling measures.
The Swedish Gambling Authority (Spelinspektionen)
Another very strict licensing authority, operators with a Swedish Gambling license must set mandatory deposit limits and a weekly maximum deposit of €400 for players. Bonuses are not allowed to exceed €10. The authority ensure all online casinos are legal and fair and operators must adhere to strict legal requirements.
Be Aware of The Bonus Laws For Different European Countries
In 2023 new bonus laws have come into being for different European countries and it is important to be aware of these. Our country specific pages list any new bonus laws players must be aware of. This includes limitations on bonus amounts which have come into play in Sweden as well as limitations on no deposit bonuses, vouchers and coupons in the UK. Our country specific pages are updated frequently to ensure the information is always accurate.
Be Aware Of Blacklisted Euro Betting Scams
Not all European online casinos are licensed and regulated or safe to play at. There are some fraudulent and scams sites out there and you should avoid them at any cost. These include unlicensed casinos, casinos that do not display ownership information on their websites or have a contact page. Watch out for casinos that offer huge bonuses that seem too good to be true and be sure to read reviews before signing up for an account. Our blacklisted EU online casino sites for 2023 can help.
Best European Online Casino Games
The best EU casinos will offer a variety of casino games including roulette, poker, video slots, blackjack, baccarat, craps, scratch cards, keno, bingo, and live dealer games. Many of the leading software providers are based in Europe and they offer the latest games that can be enjoy on all operating systems including iOS, Android, Windows, and more. You can play for progressive jackpots in the millions with many offering bonus features such as free spins and multipliers up to 30x. For more, be sure to visit our free game guides.
Top 10 Euro Online Slots in 2023
Online slots are by far the most popular of all casino games. They are easy to play and many offer huge payouts. Below are our top 10 most popular slots to play in 2023.
- Heidi's Bier Haus - With 6 reels and 50 paylines, this game is one of the best German Octoberfest-themed slot games available in 2023. It has a RTP of 96.13% - 96.15% too, which is quite nice.
- Immortal Romance of Ra - Just like Romania's Vampire castles, the Immortal Romance will captivate you. It is an amazing slot with 5 reels, 3 rows and 243 ways to win from the popular Microgaming.
- Da Vinci Diamonds - Inspired by Italy's Leonardo Da Vinci, comes the sizzling Da Vinci Diamonds slot. With a RTP Of 94.93%, one must consider this IGT slot for a fun experience gaming.
- Kitty Glitter - If you are feline lover like many people in France, Italy or Germany, you'll surely love the 94.3% RTP slot Kitty Glitter. Besides shiny objects and cute cats, this slot has a potential jackpot of 1000 coins which is something to be excited about!
- Quick Hit - The renowned slot provider, Bally, outdid themselves with the mega-popular Quick Hit slot. This game has 5 reels and 30 paylines and features the popular fruit from many European countries. You'll find delicious Cherries resembling those or Greece and many Las Vegas symbols!
- Cleopatra - Greece and Italy are not the only countries with rich history, as Cleopatra helms the Ancient Egypt books being an inspiration even today. This inspiration brought us the 20 paylines and 5 reels slot that's very popular in Spain, Argentina and worldwide.
- Geisha - The ancient Geisha's were the root of popular entertainment forms in all European touristic countries, like the Red Street in Netherlands for instance. Geishas also inspired many slots, including the 20 payline, 5 reel slot from Aristocrat. This slot is one of the best for players in online casinos EU offers, as it has a 9000 coin jackpot.
- Wolf Run - Feel the remote wilderness of Sweden, Finland, Norway or Denmark through the captivating Wolf Run slot by IGT. It has 5 reels and 40 paylines and a reported RTP of 94.98%.
- Zeus 3 - Start winning massive jackpots with Greek's most popular god - Zeus. The third edition of the popular WMS slot features 5-reels, 20 paylines and unlimited ways to have fun!
- Zorro - Another Aristocrat slot machine game that makes our best ten list is the Spanish-inspired fictional character slot game - Zorro. This game has 5 reels, 25 paylines and a jackpot of 5000 coins. With impeccable UX for iOS and Android, this is the best mobile slot you must try.
Top 10 Table and Card Games in 2023
When it comes to table and card games, the European casino you choose should offer all the popular titles including blackjack, roulette, baccarat, keno, craps, and poker. There are live dealer casinos available. New titles are released all the time from leading software providers like Microgaming and NetEnt and there are betting limits to suit everyone. Our free blackjack and roulette guides can help you find the best Europe casinos online and bonuses for the table and card games you want to play.
Live Dealers For Europe
Live dealer casino games are extremely popular across Europe and casino sites online offer a huge selection of live dealer games with new titles added on a regular basis. With live dealer games, players can enjoy interacting with professional dealers as well as other players at the table. Everything is streamed in real-time to your mobile or desktop and there are multiple camera views. There are betting limits to suit all budgets and players will find multiple variants of live roulette, blackjack, baccarat, and even popular TV gameshows. Software providers you'll find offering games to EU players include Evolution Gaming, Pragmatic Play, Ezugi, Vivo Gaming, BetGames TV, and EGT Interactive.
Top EU Online Casino Software Providers
EU casino sites in 2023 use the world's leading software providers. This not only ensures excellent gameplay but the amazing performance and an exception range of games. Among the big names popular with European players are Novomatic, NetEnt, Merkur Gaming, EGT, Amatic, Microgaming, Playtech, Quickspin, Betsoft, and IGT. These industry giants bring with them years of experience in creating quality games with exceptional RTP percentages.
Leading European Software Providers
Europe is home to some of the leading software providers in the world and many of these are found at the best Euro casinos online in 2023 as well as many popular international online casinos. These European software providers release new titles every month and offer some of the biggest jackpots for players as well as excellent free spins bonuses. Below are some of the top software providers based in Europe.
Leading International Software Providers
European players also have access to some of the most popular games from international software providers. These include software providers like RTG, Rival, Betsoft, IGT, NextGen Gaming, Rabcat, iSoftBet, WMS, NYX, Elk Studios, Blueprint Gaming, Booming Games, Fugaso, Aristocrat, Bally, and more. You can find out more about each of these providers on our software pages and below is a list of some of ones that are making waves in the online gambling industry in 2023.
European Software Providers Vs International Software Providers
One of the big advantages of using European software providers over international providers is the availability of local currencies such as Euros, Croatian Kuna, Czech Koruna, Danish Krone, Norwegian Krone, British pounds sterling, and Hungarian Forint. Not all international software providers have licenses in Europe, and this means that although the casino uses the software, European players will be prohibited from playing the games. Another advantage is the best European casino online using European software providers will offer free spins on their new games and players can take advantage of these offers.Below you'll find our top software choices for different types of casino games European players enjoy in 2023.
Best European Casino Bonuses with Fair Terms and Conditions
Fair terms and conditions on bonuses is guaranteed at our chosen sites. This means that when you take advantage of the promotions being offered you receive better wagering requirements and higher match percentages. It is essential that you read and review the bonus terms and conditions before accepting any offers and this should include looking at country and payment method restrictions. Our review team read and review all the bonus terms before recommending any promotional offers.
Best Euro No Deposit Casino Bonuses
No deposit bonuses are particularly popular with European players, and this is where the casino gives you free cash or spins to try out their games. You can win real money if you meet the wagering or playthrough requirements, and we list all the latest and most exclusive no deposit bonuses for 2023 on our site allowing you to keep your winnings. These no deposit incentives allow players to test out the software, the games available, and how easy it is to win at the chosen casino. Some no deposit bonuses require a code to redeem them while others are automatically given. Our no deposit page explains everything you need to know.
Low Minimum Deposit Bonuses in Europe
In 2023 low minimum deposit bonuses are popular across Europe and many of the trusted casinos online we've reviewed offer them. One popular offer is the €1 welcome or signup bonus where players deposit just €1 and receive 80 free spins on a progressive jackpot slot where they could spin the reels and become an instant millionaire. Other low minimum deposit bonuses start at €5 and €10 and our low minimum deposit bonus page lists the latest offers.
EU Countries with New Bonus Laws Restricting Bonuses
New bonus regulations have come into effect in a number of countries across Europe. It is important to be aware of these new bonus rules when choosing a real money casino to play at in 2023. Below are countries with new bonus laws and this section will be updated if any other country brings in bonus restrictions.
- There are new bonus regulations in the UK and online casinos operating in the UK have minimum wagering requirements they must adhere to as well as maximum bets and withdrawal limits and no rules can be overseen. All free bonuses offered to UK residents are now taxed at 15%, and this has seen a lot of operators stop offering free cash and no deposit bonuses. All bonuses and promotions must have clear terms and conditions and UK online casinos must clearly state all restrictions and limitations on free bonuses. They also cannot withhold any money based on vague terms.
- There are new bonus laws in Sweden and operators can only give one bonus to players over their lifetime. That's not all, bonuses cannot exceed €10 and there is a weekly deposit limit of €400 at all casinos licensed by the Swedish Gambling Authority.
- Germany is another country where new bonus laws have been enforced. There is a limit of €100 on all bonuses per player per year. There are further regulations being introduced on maximum deposits, maximum bets per spin, and other elements relating to online casino games.
Most Popular Deposit & Cashout Methods For Casinos In Europe
When it comes to making deposits or withdrawing your winnings in 2023, there is a great deal of choice. The most trusted real money sites will offer a range of banking methods for players to choose from and this will include credit and debit cards from Visa and MasterCard, e-wallets such as PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, and EcoPayz, Instant transfer services such as Sofort and Trustly, and pre-paid cards like Paysafecard. All of these methods offer instant deposits, and many have no additional fees. You can deposit in your own currency so there is no need to worry about currency conversion fees, and many offer fast and efficient withdrawal options too. Aside from these, many EU casinos online will allow players to deposit and withdraw via bank transfer, but players should note that this option doesn't offer instant deposit and withdrawals can take up to 7 business days. For more on any of these payment methods be sure to visit our fastest payment method pages.
Most Popular in Germany
German players can choose from a variety of payment methods although GiroPay, which is supported by German banks, and Sofort Direct Banking (Klarna) are the most popular choices. You can deposit and withdraw in Euro casino currency and to get the fastest withdrawals, e-wallets are the best. These include PayPal. Open banking options such as Trustly Pay N Play are also available. To learn more about the most popular Sofort online casinos for 2023 or how to play at online casinos with GiroPay, be sure to read our reviews.
Most Popular in Italy
The Euro casinos on our list that accept Italian players offer a range of secure payment methods for players to choose from. You can deposit and withdraw using credit and debit cards and e-wallets. Payment methods often include PayPal, Skrill, Neteller, Paysafecard, Solo, Switch, ePay, and Bank transfer. Italian online casinos in 2023 also offer country specific payment options such as CartaSi and PostePay. There are some cryptocurrency casinos too so if you are looking for a highly rated Bitcoin online casino be sure to check out our reviews.
Most Popular in Sweden
If you live in Sweden our expert review team recommend using Trustly or Klarna when playing at online casinos. These payment methods allow for the fastest withdrawals once payouts have been approved and you also get to deposit and withdraw in Swedish Krona (SEK). Our recommended and trusted online casinos accepting players from Sweden offer a range of payment methods including Zimpler and BankID so be sure to read about all these payment methods and choose the one that's right for you.
Most Popular in Poland
Polish players have a wide range of banking options to choose from. The preferred option for many citizens is Blik. There are also e-wallets such as PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, and Paysafecard. MultiTransfer, PayU, and Klik & Pay are other ways to deposit funds into your casino account. You can find out more by visiting our Poland online casinos page.
Most Popular in Austria
Austrian online casinos offer a variety of payment methods, and these include Sofort, GiroPay, Klarna, Skrill, Neteller, and EcoPayz for casino banking. Austrian players will also find prepaid cards such as Paysafecard. Credit and debit cards are also available, and PayPal is a popular choice too. In 2023 many of the online casinos for Austria accept Trustly. Trustly makes it easy to make payments from your bank account and this payment provider collaborates with a number of Austrian banks including BAWAG, Bank Austria, and Erste. For more be sure to see our highly rated Trustly online casinos for 2023. If you prefer complete anonymity when playing at online casinos you can also opt for Bitcoin. Casinos that accept Bitcoin in 2023 are growing and our reviews can help you choose the right one for you gaming needs.
Most Popular in Hungary
The online casinos based and licensed in Hungary accept a number of popular payment methods including Apple Pay, Google Pay, MasterCard, Visa, and Visa. The absence of popular e-wallets such as Astropay, Neosurf, Neteller, Skrill, and Trustly may be disappointing, but you can still use these methods if you choose to play at international online casinos. You can play in Hungarian forint and our experts recommend you look for sites that list HUF as a currency. In addition to play in HUF, many of the popular Hungarian online casinos for 2023 accept cryptocurrencies. You can deposit and withdraw using Bitcoin, Tether, Litecoin, and Ethereum. For more, be sure to check out our recommend online casinos for Hungary in 2023.
Best Mobile Online Casino Apps in Europe
Europe's online gambling sites all have an excellent mobile version that has been optimized for the iOS, Android, and Windows operating systems. Some have a dedicated mobile app that you can download from the iOS App Store or Android's Google Play store. Some casinos even have a dedicated link you can use to download the app. All of the casinos we've reviewed also offer a no download instant play platform so you can play the games in your mobile browser. All that's required is an internet connection and you can play no matter where you are. This means you can access the casino on your mobile and enjoy the same features you get on desktop. This includes the ability to claim bonuses including no deposit and free spins codes, make deposits, withdraw your winnings, and play the latest slots, table games, video poker, and live dealer games.
The games are all responsive and coded using HTML5 so they will automatically adjust to suit the size of your screen and give you the most entertaining playing experience. Be sure to read our reviews of the recommended mobile online casinos for 2023 to find out more.
iOS - Best Casinos for iPhone and iPad
If you're looking for the most trustworthy casinos for iPhone and iPad, our reviews can help. iOS users can access all the casino sites online via their Safari browser with no download required or by downloading the dedicated casino app from the App Store. Many of the sites allow you to deposit and withdraw using ApplePay and you will even find special mobile no deposit bonuses and free spins. Check out our reviews for 2023 for more information.
Android - Best Android Mobile Casinos
Android users have a great deal of choice when it comes to real money gambling online. All the best casinos are fully optimized for mobile users so whether you have a Samsung Galaxy, Huawei, or Xiaomi smartphone or tablet you can download the casino app from the Google Play Store, or use the no download instant play option to play your favorite casino games. Our highly recommended Android casinos for 2023 reviews will help you choose the right one.
Windows - Best Windows Mobile Casino Apps
Those using a Windows mobile can enjoy real money games on the go using one of our recommended Windows mobile casinos for 2023. You can enjoy all the latest slots and table games, deposit and withdraw, contact customer support, and claim bonuses and promotions. For more be sure to check out our Windows mobile casino reviews.
FAQ's About European Online Casinos
Below you will find the answers to the most frequently asked questions we receive about gambling for real money at online casinos that allow players from within Europe. If there is a question you don't see answered, please get in touch and we will add it to the list.
- Can I legally play at the best European online casinos in 2023? Yes, you can. All the casinos we've reviewed allow players from Europe to enjoy real money games. There are some countries that only allow players to play at sites that hold a valid license for their country such as the UK.
- Can I claim bonuses at EU online casinos? Yes, all the Euro casinos reviewed offer a range of bonuses including deposit match bonuses, cashback, reloads, and even free spins and no deposit codes. All our recommended sites offer a generous bonus and many of them have welcome packages that will boost your bankroll over a number of deposits. Our review team evaluate the terms and conditions to ensure they have fair wagering requirements.
- Are there countries in Europe where online gambling is restricted? Poland has very strict gambling laws and most forms are prohibited or restricted to state run operators. Cyprus is another country where online gambling is illegal and only sports betting is allowed.
- Are the top online casinos in Europe mobile compatible? In 2023 all the popular online casinos are fully optimized for mobile users. Mobile players can play with no download using instant play platforms via their mobile browser and some of the new sites also offer mobile apps for iOS and Android users. Read our mobile online casino reviews for 2023 to find out more.
- Are no deposit free spins or no deposit free cash bonuses available in Europe? Yes, players can claim no deposit free spins and no deposit free cash bonuses. We list all the latest offers and advise on low wagering bonuses, so be sure to check them out.
- What currencies are supported at online casinos in Europe? All of the European casinos we've reviewed accept a range of currencies so you can play in your own currency without having to endure conversion fees. Popular currencies at online casinos in 2023 include Euro, British pounds sterling, Norwegian Krone, Danish Krone, Swedish Krona, Swiss Francs, Croatian Kuna, Czech Koruna, Hungarian Forint, and more.
- Who regulates online gambling in Europe? Each country in Europe has their own regulatory authorities which are detail on this page. The European Commission along with the Court of Justice of the European Union also ensures that all the regulatory frameworks in place adhere to EU law.
- What are the most popular banking methods in the top 10 online casinos for Europe? Being able to deposit and withdraw with ease is an important part of playing at any online casino and there are plenty of payment options to choose from including credit and debit cards, e-wallets like PayPal, Neteller, and Skrill, pre-paid cards, bank transfers, and even cryptocurrencies. This page details the most popular banking methods by country so be sure to check them out for each of the top casinos online for EU.
- How do I check whether a gambling site is safe and secure? All the casinos we rate and review here at Top10Casinos are fair, safe, and trusted. Our EU casino sites are all overseen by the European Commission. If you are unsure about any site, our experts recommend you look for the licensing information which should be shown in the footer of the online casino website.
- What types of games can I play as a European player? European players can enjoy a range of casino games including all the latest slots and table games such as blackjack, roulette, baccarat, craps, keno, bingo, live dealer games, and speciality games. Our free games guides can help you learn more about each of these games and discover the latest bonuses at top EU online casinos to get started.
Final Words - Top Factors To Choosing the Best Online Casinos in Europe
Now that you know all about how to find the top European casinos online to play at for real money as well as which casino games are popular, we recommend your read our reviews and check out the sites that make it into our recommended lists for 2023. This will help you make an informed decision. It also ensures you are familiar with the gambling laws for each country and the restrictions you may face. It is essential that you ensure that you comply with the laws where you live and that all your gameplay is legal.
As we continue to develop our European casino info pages, we will be adding more and more country-specific content and reviews for all the countries listed on this page making it easier for you to find your top online casino in Europe to play at.