Best Online Casino Sites in India 2023
In this section we explain how our review team select, rate, and review the very best Indian gambling sites. Our selection of top 10 sites is updated on a regular basis to ensure that India online casino players have the very best sites to choose from. Each of the casinos listed on this page is fully tested and reviewed to ensure 100% satisfaction and we welcome all our visitors to try any of the top ten most trusted Indian sites reviewed for the chance to play real money games and win real money.
- Legally Licensed and Regulated: Our Indian review team will never recommend or feature an online casino that is not licensed and regulated. Online casinos licensed by the UKGC or MGA are safe and proven fair.
- Audited & Approved by eCOGRA: Fair gaming and safety are a must for our top 10 India online casino and the key step towards avoiding scams. Our reviews check for eCOGRA approval or other recognized third party agencies to ensure transparency.
- Large Selection Games & Top Software: Most sites have a good selection of games but our reviewers also look at how often new games are released. The best sites release new titles on a regular basis from highest-ranked game developers like RTG or Rival.
- Generous Rs Welcome Bonus: Reviewers check for top bonus deals including no deposit rupee casino cash or chips or welcome packages with free spins. Our review team checks the wagering or playthrough requirements to ensure that no rules are unfair and can be met.
- Loyalty & VIP Rewards: We review the loyalty programs and VIP rewards offered to ensure Indian casino online players get the best benefits. These include free spins, cashback, and special bonuses that grow through the levels.
- Full Compatibility for Desktop, Tablet & Mobile: Being able to play on all devices is a must and our reviewers check the quality of the mobile apps and instant play platforms. We test the software on all devices so you are guaranteed the best.
- Plenty of Banking Options For Indian Players: Part of our review includes a look at the banking options available and the currencies offered. Our top 10 sites have the best banking options including top e-wallets for fast rupee casino withdrawals.
- Quality Customer Service: We review the customer support offers to ensure prompt response and knowledgeable staff. We use live chat, email, social media if available, and go through the FAQs to ensure a quality service is provided.
- Big Jackpots: Our review experts look for big jackpots because we know players want to win big and we check that the recommended Indian online casinos offer players the chance to do just that.
- Gambling Awards & Accolades: Our reviewers take note of awards or accolades an establishment or software provider has won. When compiling our ratings we look at how top brands are performing at awards ceremonies such as the Global Gaming Awards.
Gambling Popularity in India
Gambling in India is popular and many ancient manuscripts and Hindu stories feature royals indulging in dice games. Land-based establishments are popular and during festival times such as Holiday and Deepawali gambling increases by up to 40%. The Indian gambling market is worth over $60 billion a year. The largest gambling company in India is Delta Group Limited and its chairman is Jaydev Mody the most successful Indian gambler. Gambling is determined based on the state you live in and Indian casino players need to check on the law before signing up with any of the best rupee casino sites. You can learn about the gambling laws further down this guide.
Top Choices for India
- Sign-Up Offer 100% Bonus, Up to ₹1000
- Sign-Up Offer 100% Bonus, Up to ₹300
Player Feedback and Testimonials
At Top 10 Casino, our mission to be the #1 casino review and comparison site for readers has meant that our experts provide only honest and accurate reviews of all the best casino sites we review and feature in 2023. Our readers know this and the trust we share has been proven time and time again with the feedback and testimonials we receive.
Real Money Indian Online Casinos
When it comes to real money rupee casinos where you can play games and win cash prizes the choice is endless which is why our top 10 reviews can help you find the best Indian casinos online for your preferred gaming. Real money rupee casino sites come in download and no download instant play and some have mobile casino apps for iOS and Android devices you can download free. The best sites will have all your favorite games including slots, progressive jackpots, table games, regular tournaments, and live dealer sections with Teen Patti, Andar Bahar, and Jhandi Munda. Check out our review for the best online casinos accepting players from India for more information. Many offer generous welcome rupee casino bonuses along with regular promos that will boost your bankroll. You'll find free spins with no deposit required so you can play real money rupee casino games with no risk and keep what you win.
Top India Online Casinos are safe and secure with excellent bonus deals, some with no deposit required. Play for huge jackpots in Indian rupees (INR) and get super-fast payouts.
- Featured OfferTop Real Money Offer 100% Match Bonus Get Up To ₹1600 Free on your 1st Deposit
More About Our Featured Best-Rated Casino
Online since , is the best choice for Indian players. Powered by means the best slots and table games are offered as well as huge progressive jackpots. is licensed and regulated by and accredited by . The payout percentage is %. Prompt and knowledgeable customer support along with fast withdraws make it a top Indian site. Signup today for a real money account and you can claim a welcome bonus of Rs. Regular players enjoy free spins, reloads, and cashback offers. Read our Top 10 review for more about this site.
Gambling Laws & Online Casino Regulations in India
Online gambling is allowed in India but it has not been fully regulated in all states. Online gambling at offshore casinos that accept Indian players is allowed. Gambling laws are based on state levels so legal betting will depend on the state you reside in. There are some federal laws that affect online and offline gambling. Legal gambling is determined by the Public Gaming Act 1867 which forbids games of chance but allows games of skill such as poker, and betting on cricket. There is an exception for horse racing and the lottery. Land-based casinos are only allowed in Daman, Goa, and the state of Sikkim. Indian casinos cannot promote online betting games including casino games, sports betting, or bingo. If you are looking to play at an online establishment for real money you'll be happy to know that there are no specific laws banning Indians from players at casinos online that are located offshore. This means it is perfectly legal and safe for you to play at any of our 10 best Indian casinos for real money. There are some states that are actively perusing legal online gambling in India and it is expected that legal online sites will come on stream in the near future. Until then, offshore sites are still the number one choice for real money players in New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, and throughout the country.
- Federal Gambling Laws: There are three federal laws in India that affect gambling. One is specific to gambling and the other two affect online betting. The Public Gambling Act of 1867 is the most prominent and it applies to any state that does not have its own casino and betting laws. This law makes it illegal to operate or be in a betting house. It does however state that skill-based games are not considered gambling. A few amendments have been made. In 1970 the definition of gaming was updated to include wagering or betting. The Lotteries Regulation Act was passed in 1998 and allows states to have their own lottery once per week. The Foreign Exchange Management Act 1999 affects online betting and centers around international trade and currency exchange. For online gambling sites to comply with FEMA they must accept transactions in rupees (INR). Some online establishments advise the use of e-wallets instead of credit or debit cards. The Information Technology Act 2000 is a broad law that applies to online activity and it allows for the Indian government to block foreign websites if it deems it necessary.
- Gambling Laws by State: State laws supersede the federal wagering-related laws. If a state doesn't have gambling legislation, the Public Gambling Act applies. Nagaland has the Nagaland Prohibition of Gambling Act and prohibits all online gambling on games of chance. It offers licenses to operators offering online games of skill like poker or rummy. Nagaland's Finance Commissioner oversees licensing but operators receiving licenses cannot operate in a state that outlaws games of skill and the operator and its servers must be located in India. Sikkim passed its casino licensing act in 2008 and opened its first land-based casino in 2009. In 2010 applications for three online casino licenses opened. In 2010 Sikkim authorized online gambling and several operators have applied for a license including William Hill. The only Indian online casino in Sikkim at present is PlayWin offering online lottery. Goa legalized land-based casinos in the late 90s with the first casino opening in 1999. In 2007 the government announced the addition of several more casino licenses and there are now eight casinos and five casino cruises on the Mandovi River. A number of states have prohibited online gambling. These include Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, and Tamil Nadu. In these states online gambling in any form including sports betting, lottery sales, and rummy is illegal.
- Indian Laws and Offshore Online Casinos: Legislation passed in states like Sikkim allow Indian players to resister with offshore online casinos without restrictions. Some states have made this a little more difficult requesting internet providers to block certain sites but this has yet to happen.
Did you know?
Gambling in India has been around forever. From the Vedic religion to present-day Hinduism gambling has been apparent. Two Sanskrit texts, The Ramayana and The Mahabharata, both contain references to betting. The Ramayana refers to dice and board games believed to date back as far as 7300 B.C. Games of chance have always been popular and have thrived for thousands of years. Legal houses opened across India in the 15th century and were heavily regulated. Games had to be fair and taxes were paid to the King. In the 18th century, cricket, introduced by the British, became popular. It paved the way for betting on sports until the British passed the Gambling Act in 1867 which made all betting on games of chance illegal. Over the years there have been some amendments, and Rummy known as Paplu was made legal. The Public Gambling Act continues to govern India, but the Constitution gives states the right to introduce their own betting laws.
India gained independence from Britain in 1947 and in 1976 the Goa, Daman, and Diu Public Gambling Acts were passed punishing those caught gambling. In 1992 the Goa Gambling Act was amended giving permission for slot machines in five-star hotels. In 1996 and table games were added allowing five-star hotels to operate full casinos. In 1999 the first establishment opened in Goa. In 2007 Goa increased the number of casino licenses they offered and also authorized riverboat casinos. In 1996 the Supreme Court ruled that betting on horse racing was a skill-based game and it became legal. In 1998 the Lotteries Regulation Act was passed allowing for a once weekly lottery to be held in each state. In 2008 Sikkim passed the Sikkim Gambling Act which legalized these establishments. The first Sikkim casino opened in 2009 and in 2010 Sikkim began accepting applications for India online casino sites. In 2016 the Nagaland Gambling Act was passed which legalized online skill-based games including poker. In 2017 Telanagara prohibited online betting and they were followed in 2020 by Andhara Pradesh and Tamil Nadu.
The 29 states and seven Union Territories have control over gambling and each state has a legislative council. Some states allow gambling such as horse race betting and lottery. Because of the restrictions, many Indian players use offshore online casinos. The majority of legal gambling in India today is on horse racing, Paplu, and lottery. Those looking to gambling online visit wagering sites operated outside of India. Those listed in our top 10 allow Indian players to deposit and withdraw in rupees. India represents a huge market for online wagering and legal gambling in a lot of states is expected soon. Regardless of when this happens, offshore sites are available and our top ten lists and reviews of the best casinos accepting Indian players from New Delhi, Mumbai, Bengalore, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, and throughout the country are the perfect starting point.
Blacklisted and Indian Online Casino Sites to Avoid
Not all online casino sites accepting Indian players are created equal and to ensure the safety of all players and to make sure their experience is an enjoyable one, we only review and recommend Indian sites that meet our strict criteria. Sites that don't meet our security, customer support, banking, licensing or software quality ratings are not featured. Below are the latest sites to fail our reviews and our expert reviewers advise avoiding these sites. If you do happen to sign up with a blacklisted operator, extreme caution is advised and all risk is your own.See our list of recommended casinos
- Unethical Business Practices
- Unfair terms
- Non-payment of winnings
- Slow delayed payments
- Confiscation of winnings
- Confusing bonus terms
- Unethical business practice
- No Gaming License
- Non-payment of winnings
- Closed Casino
- Very Slow Payouts
- Poor Customer Support
List of Blacklisted Casinos in India
- Mini Mobile Casino
- New Look Bingo Casino
- Rivieraplay Casino
- Slot Matic Casino
- Snappy Bingo Casino
- Anna Casino
- Eat Sleep Bingo
- Glossy Bingo Casino
- Landmark Bingo Casino
List of Casinos to Avoid
- Bres Bet
- Star Bet Casino
- Comfy Bingo Casino
- Guru Play Casino
- DomGame Casino
- Ares Casino
- Anna Casino
- Merlin Bingo Casino
- Casino Girl
- 4Crowns Casino
Find Top Online Casinos by Country
Best India Online Casino Games
Online casino players in India enjoy a huge game variety and all our 10 best sites use top software providers and provide the best gaming experience. This includes all the latest and best slots, the most popular table and card games, and live dealer sections. The best sites also include popular Indian games like Teen Patti, Andar Bahar, and Jhandi Munda. Before deciding to play for real money, we advise reviewing the different sites and making sure the games you want to play are included. Our top 10 game guides are a great way to learn about betting strategies and winning tips, especially for table games like roulette, blackjack, and poker.
Best Online Casinos in India October 2023
Based on our expert review ratings, here are the best India online casinos for October 2023. Want to know why? To begin with, each of our recommendations come equipped with top-rated real money games coupled with high RTP percentages. You'll find some of the best live dealer games online, including immensely popular Indian games like Teen Patti and Andar Bahar. All of our monthly selections are licensed and regulated, ensuring fair games in a safe and secure environment. Our review readers can take advantage of generous welcome bonuses and tons of ongoing promotions while playing at the best online casinos in India, including no deposit bonuses, exclusive free spins, reload offers and cashback promotions with fair terms and conditions. All the gambling sites in this section support rupees as a currency and can be accessed on desktop and mobile devices for added convenience. Don't forget that you will also find a wealth of reliable payment options for all your deposit and withdrawal needs. We review the most reputable sites on a monthly basis, so make sure to visit us often to stay up-to-date with the latest and greatest gambling sites in India.
- Top IN Casinos Overall: For the best overall gambling experience, our review experts highly recommend Jackpot City Casino and Betway Casino.
- Excellent Bonuses for India: Our review readers who are interested in starting with a sizable bankroll on their initial deposit along with plenty of lucrative ongoing promotions will want to take a look at Spin Casino and LeoVegas Casino.
- Best Indian Mobile Casinos: Whether you are playing on a Android device, iOS platform, Windows or Blackberry, you'll enjoy a smooth and uninterrupted gaming experience while playing at 22 Bet Casino and Royal Panda Casino.
- Trusted PayTM Casinos in India: Want to enjoy instant deposits and fast withdrawals in Rupees while using PayTM as your preferred payment method? Make sure to read our reviews on Casumo Casino or 22 Bet Casino.
- Top Sites with Andar Bahar and Teen Patti: Games play an important role when it comes to choosing a new online casino, especially when searching for Andar Bahar or Teen Patti on desktop and mobile devices. To save you some valuable time, check out Casumo Casino or Lucky Days Casino, providing a rich assortment of games to keep you entertained for hours on end, including favourites like Teen Patti and Andar Bahar.
Top Online Casino Bonuses For India
Online casino bonuses attract new India players and the best and most popular offers are free no deposit rupee casino cash or spin codes where you get to play real money games for free and keep what you win. Generous welcome packages with free spins are also popular and are spread out over your first couple of deposits at the casino. Minimum deposit bonuses are another top option and there is less risk involved. No deposit bonuses are the most sought after and these are usually reserved for new signups and can come in the form of free cash, free spin, or free play time. Regular player promotions can include cashback, free spins, reloads, and loyalty bonuses. Non-wager spins offers are becoming popular and can be found at some of the best rupee casino sites in 2023. Our India online casino reviews check for the best bonuses so you get to boost your bankroll every time you make a deposit.
Below you'll find the latest and best real money bonus offers available at online casinos accepting Indian players. They include free spins and free no deposit cash deals and they all come with fair and low wagering requirements which make it easier to withdraw your winnings. To claim any of these bonuses you will need to register or login for a real money account. No deposit bonuses can be used on some of the best slots and free spins will have a fixed bet amount. If you want to test out the best games in 2023, why not claim one of the top Indian casino bonuses listed below.
Bonus Terms and Conditions
Online casino bonuses are a marketing incentive and they come with terms and conditions players must adhere to. It is important that you understand these before claiming any promotional offer. Our review team read through all the T&Cs and highlight any red flags before featuring any bonus on our site. Below are the main bonus terms you should review before redeeming any Indian promo deal.
Validity periods or the bonus expiry timeframe is another element you need to review. The best online casino bonuses for India have an expiry period and this can range from 24 hours for free spins up to 30 days for free cash or deposit offers. This time period tells you how long you have to clear the wagering and use up your bonus. If you don't meet the playthrough you can't withdraw your winnings and if you use a bonus after it has expiry you will void your winnings too.
All bonuses both deposit and no deposit have wagering requirements attached to them and these must be cleared before you can withdraw your winnings. The wagering requirement is the number of times you must bet your bonus to turn your winnings cashable. Deposit bonus playthrough is typically between 30x and 40x, but no deposit bonuses tend to be higher and can go up to 90x. The lower the playthrough the easier it is to clear the bonus and you should look for low wagering on all Bharat Ganarajya bonuses you claim.
Games and Contribution Percentages
The bonus terms will state the games you are allowed to play along with the percentage contribution weight they hold. This is the percentage amount of your bet that goes towards clearing the playthrough. Slots are usually 100% but jackpot slots and some branded titles may not be permitted while using a bonus. Table games if allowed usually have a contribution of around 10% and playing these means it will take a lot longer to clear the wagering requirements. If you play games that are not allowed you will void your bonus and any winnings you've received.
Winning Withdrawal Limits
No deposit bonuses whether they are free spins, cash, or free time, will have a cap on the amount of real money you can win. At the best and highest-ranked Indian casino sites, this is usually between 3,700Rs and 7,400Rs. No matter how much you win you can only withdraw the max amount and anything over this will be removed from your account when your rupee casino withdrawal is processed.
Responsible Online Casino Gambling in India
For India online casino players there are two world organizations that specialize in gambling addiction. Responsible gambling is something that is taken very seriously in 2023 and all licensed and regulated sites are required to provide responsible gambling information and tools for players. This includes the ability to set session limits, low deposit limits, and self-exclude should it be required. Those seeking help for problem gambling can visit Gambling Therapy which offers support in multiple languages including English, Hindi, and Punjabi - perfect for Bharat Ganarajya customers. Gamblers Anonymous is another site with plenty of helpful advice.
Playing Online Casino Games on Mobile Devices in India
Gaming on the go is the most popular format for gamblers and all the best and highest-ranked India online casinos are now fully accessible on smartphone and tablet devices as long as an internet connection is available. We review all the best mobile establishments and they are compatible with both iOS(Apple's iPhone and iPad) and Android platforms. Many offer a no download instant play option where you access the games in your browser with swipe and touch capabilities built-in for even smoother gameplay. The latest HTML5 technology is used and some of the top sites we review have their own free mobile casino apps for iOS and Android that you can download from the App Store.
Top 10 best mobile online casino reviews for India featured on this site can help you find the best sites along with the best mobile bonuses and promotions to get you started on any device - Apple's iPhone and iPad or Android's Samsung, Huawei, Xiaomi, and more. These include no deposit and free spins codes for 2023 so you can play all the latest video slots, blackjack, roulette, video poker, and live dealer games no matter where you are. You can deposit and withdraw in rupees, contact customer support, and claim bonuses with the touch of the screen. The best sites use top software providers like NetEnt, Microgaming, and Evolution Gaming so you are guaranteed high-quality graphics, fast loading sites, and the best games for 2023.
How About Network Coverage?
You can enjoy all the action at any of our top Indian mobile gambling sites using the network provider of your choice. All providers including Jio, Airtel, Vi, and DSNL Mobile can be used and all you need is an internet connection such as WiFi, 3G, or 4G. Our reviews can help you determine the best site for you.
Our top 10 best India mobile online casino reviews list sites that are compatible with all mobile devices so whether you have an iPhone, iPad, Redmi, Poco, or Realme smartphone or tablet you can play all your favorite games. If you have an older smartphone our review team recommends you check the compatibility before signing up for an account.
Online Casino Payment Methods for India
There are a huge number of banking options available for Indians including credit and debit cards, e-wallets like PayPal and Neteller, and prepaid cards. Some of the best sites even allow you to use bitcoin after login. All our top ten reviewed sites allow you to deposit and withdraw in rupees. Deposits are instant and if you want fast withdrawals e-wallets are the recommended choice. Below is an overview of the most popular payment methods to use at online venues accepting players from India in 2023.
PayPal is found at the best Indian online casinos for and is an e-wallet that can be used for deposits and withdrawals. There are no fees charged and PayPal is recognized around the world. Deposits are instant and fast withdrawals are available too. See our top 10 best PayPal casino reviews for India in 2023 for more information.
Neteller is another popular e-wallet accepted at India-friendly online casinos. It can be used for safe and secure deposits and withdrawals and is licensed by the Financial Conduct Authority. Deposits are instant and fast withdrawals with no fees are also available. For more information about Neteller be sure to check out our Top 10 best Indian Neteller online casino reviews.
Popular e-wallet Skrill was established in 2011 and is recognized worldwide. This safe and secure payment method can be used for deposits and withdrawals. Deposits are instant and free. Fast withdrawals are available too but there can be fees for this so be sure to check. To learn more about this payment method be sure to see our Top 10 Skrill casino reviews.
Gpay or Google Pay is the most popular payment method for Indian online casino players. You can deposit and withdraw safety and it can be used on all mobile devices. There are no fees on deposits or withdrawals and everything is available through Net Banking. For more on how to use Google Pay be sure to check out our top 10 Gpay online casino reviews for 2023.
PayTM is a fast and secure, free to use payment method for Indian online casino players. It is accessible via the UPI gateway Net Banking and you also receive PayTM points when you use it for extra benefits. There are no fees on deposits or withdrawals and you can find out more about using PayTM online with our Top 10 PayTM online casinos for India in 2023.
UPI is a bank transfer method for Indian online casino players. It allows you to deposit and withdraw using your bank account. UPI is managed by the National Payments Corporation of India. This payment method offers safe and secure free deposits and withdrawals. For more information be sure to check out our Top 10 UPI online casinos for India in 2023.
AstroPay is a safe, secure, and anonymous payment method founded in 2009 that allows instant deposits in your local currency. Deposits are instant with no fees. AstroPay cards are also available so you don't have to use your credit or debit card. You can't use AstroPay for withdrawals. Find out more by checking out the Top 10 AstroPay casino reviews for India in 2023.
Bitcoin is most popular cryptocurrency and this e-wallet payment system can be used for free deposits and withdrawals at top Indian online casinos. Bitcoin deposits are instant and the fastest withdrawals with no transaction fees are often available. You will have to get bitcoins and story them in a bitcoin wallet. For more, be sure to review our top 10 best India bitcoin online casino sites.
Recent Winners at the Best Online Casinos in India
There have been plenty of winners at online establishments so far in 2023 and below you can see the list of these lucky players. Many of these winners have played at our top reviewed sites. If you'd like to see you name featured on this list, be sure to check out our top 10 best casino review for 2023 along with our reviewed bonuses and free spins deals to get you started.
FAQs About Indian Online Casino Sites
Now that you know all about the best online casinos for India and what you can expect, the next thing is to decide where you want to play. We recommend reading our reviews for this and choosing one of the top bonuses or no deposit offers so you can play with no risk. Below you'll find the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about Indian casino sites for 2023.
- Is online gambling legal in India? Gambling is regulated differently depending on the state. Sikkim, Nagaland, and Goa have better gambling laws but other state forbid it. It is legal to gamble at offshore sites once they allow India players.
- Can I play on a mobile or tablet device? Yes, you can. The best casino sites are all mobile and tablet compatible so you can play on the go with no download using the instant play browser version. Some of the top online establishments allowing players have mobile apps for iOS and Android devices that you can download for gambling on the go.
- What types of games can I play at Indian online casino sites? You'll find a wide variety of games including slots, table games, live dealers, and even India's own Teen Patti, Andar Bahar, and Jhandi Munda. You can also enjoy scratch cards, poker, bingo, keno, and specialty titles but the number of variants will depend on the casino you choose to play at.
- Can I play online casino in Rupees? Yes. All the online casinos we review for accept rupees and all you have to do is select your currency in the cashier section when making a deposit. It is important to make sure the payment method you want to use supports rupees too.
- Are the sites you review regulated? Yes, all the sites we feature and list on our site are completely legal and regulated by gambling commissions such as the UKGC and MGA. Our review team make sure that all the sites we feature are carefully vetted so you get the very best experience.
- Can I get bonuses and special promos? Yes, you can. When you sign up with any of our reviewed online sites accepting players you'll be able to claim all the bonuses offered. We review the best bonuses including welcome packages, no deposit codes, free spins, reloads, cashback, and VIP bonuses.
- What is the best payment method for India? Real money players have plenty of payment methods to choose from. We recommend using an e-wallet such as PayPal, Neteller, or Skrill for the fastest withdrawals. It is important to make sure the payment method you choose is safe and secure and our top 10 best casino sites have been reviewed to ensure just this.
- How do I know if an online venue is legit? The best way to check is an establishment is legitimate and trusted is to check for their license. This is awarded by a government body to prove the establishment is genuine, safe, and treats players fairly. Our top ten reviewed Indian online casinos are all fully licensed and regulated.
- What's the best site for fast payouts? The best Indian online casinos for fast payouts are those with a low pending timeframe of between 24 and 48 hours and e-wallet payment methods. Your payment method determines the speed of your withdrawal so the instant withdrawals from PayPal or bitcoin are often preferred.
- Do I have to pay taxes on my winnings? If you are playing at an online casino not in India the casino operator should pay taxes. The gambling laws are quite vague on online gambling taxes. If you are playing at a land-based casino in Sikkim or Goa you have to pay 30% taxes on all your winnings.