How We Evaluate The Casinos We Review
When choosing which online casino for Sweden to review, our review team looks at a number of main factors. These include a SGA License as well as a look at the customer support being able to help players in a prompt manner. Our reviewers also look at the currencies available to see that they accept krona (SEK) and that the gaming experience is enjoyable and offers a positive experience for all players. In order to become a featured casino, the site must offer quality content from high-rated providers and they must meet the highest standards that we expect from the best online casino sites in the world. All this combined helps to ensure that only the popular casino sites are reviewed and make it onto our top 10 gambling sites lists. We only feature the most reliable Svenska casinos and below is a look at ten factors we evaluate when reviewing and rating the best online casinos for Sweden.
- Spelinspektionen Licensed: All our featured site reviews are licensed by Spelinspektionen, the Swedish Gaming Authority responsible for monitoring gambling legislation in Sweden. This ensures player safety and security.
- Svenska Language: At any top online casino for Sweden are available in a number of languages including English, Swedish, and other Nordic languages. Our review team check to make sure all languages are available and that the sites offer SEK as a currency.
- Welcome Bonus: We review the welcome bonus offered to new gamblers. We pay particular attention to free spins and no deposit bonuses and only list the most valuable offers that will boost your bankroll and get you off to a good start.
- Mobile Playability: Our reviewers ensure that all the games can be played on all devices and we also check the quality of the mobile apps and instant play platforms offered. Our reviewers test out the software on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Android smartphones and tablets to ensure everything runs smoothly.
- Audited & Approved: Our reviews look for fair gaming accreditation from the likes of independent testing companies like iTechLabs or eCOGRA. We review the game validation and casino safety. Svensk online casinos use SSL-encryption.
- Quality Software: We review the games library to ensure there are games for all tastes including the latest slots, table games, poker, roulette, and live dealer casino tables. Sweden is home to the most popular software providers including NetEnt and Evolution Gaming and all our featured online casino Sverige sites have large gaming libraries consisting of more than 1,000 highest-quality games.
- Easy Payouts: We review the banking options available to Swedes and ensure that all the top 10 online casinos featured offer payment methods players want to use. This includes Trustly, credit cards, and even mobile payment options such as PayForIt and Boku.
- Convenient Support: Our reviews for online casinos insist on both Swedish and English support features. Customer support is essential and we review the ways in which help can be received, such as 24/7 live chat, telephone, and email support options. Our review team ask questions and provide ratings on the speed at which queries are answered as well as how knowledgeable the support staff are.
- Awards & Accolades: Our review team looks at gambling awards that have been won by a Svenska casino online. These include awards from the ERG, IGA, GGA, TGA, and GIA. This ensures credibility and quality games for all players.
- Positive Reputation: Our reviewers check the reputation of the casino by acknowledging player feedback on the design and usability of the site as well as the games offered and overall experience.
Swedish Online Casino Licensing
A legal Swedish online casino is licensed by the Swedish Gambling Authority. The gambling laws in Sweden are overseen by the Spelinspektionen (SGA) and casinos that want to operate legally in Sweden must hold a license from them. There are a number of regulations that operators must adhere to including limiting the number and size of bonuses offered to players. They also have to ensure players stick to deposit limits and that there is a three-second cool-off between slots spins. Players must also verify their identity through BankID or Mobile BankID. If you plan to play at a online casino in 2023, we recommend that you ensure you comply with the gambling laws and only signup and play at casinos holding a license from the SGA. This will ensure safety and security. All our reviewed online casinos for Swedish players are fully licensed and regulated and have been vetted by our experts.
Top Choices for Sweden
- Sign-Up Offer 100% Bonus, Up to kr150
- Sign-Up Offer -% Bonus, Up to kr0
Player Feedback and Testimonials
At Top 10 Casinos we take player feedback very seriously and are always delighted to know when our reviews help you find what you are looking for or lead to a big win. Our mission has always been to be the #1 choice for readers looking for the most thorough reviews for online casinos targeting Swedish players. Our expert team provides accurate, honest reviews, and all the sites we feature and recommend for 2023 are put through strict rating criteria. Here's what some of our readers have to say.
Best Real Money Swedish Online Casinos and What They Offer
When it comes to finding a real money best online casino for Sweden there are over 100 to choose from and our featured gambling sites reviews can help you narrow down your selection. The most popular sites are available in download and no download instant play options with many now using HTML5 technology to ensure they are compatible with all operating systems. All the popular sites have a range of casino games including the latest video slots and progressive jackpots, table games like blackjack and roulette, and slots tournaments to up the excitement. You can check out our list of casino sites for 2023 for reviews and more information and signup up for a great welcome bonus to get you started. For those looking for a no account casino Pay n Play casinos are the most exciting option. You play real money games with no account registration required.
The highest-rated Svenska casino online will be licensed and regulated by the SGA and offer generous bonuses and promotions, many with no deposit required. You'll find huge cash jackpots waiting to be won and super-fast payouts when you win.
- Featured OfferTop Real Money Offer 100% Match Bonus Get Up To kr100 Free on your 1st Deposit
More About Our Best-Rated Online Casino in Sweden
was launched in and is one of the most popular choices for Swedes in 2023. It is licensed and regulated by and all new signups can claim a superb welcome bonus worth kr. Fair gaming is guaranteed by and uses a high-rated software provider . You'll find the most exciting slots and table games along with a great payout percentage of %. Expert customer support and a range of banking options with fast cashouts are available too along with regular free spins, cashback, and reload promos. Read our review to find out more.
Sweden's Online Casino Gambling Laws & Regulations
Gambling in Sweden is legal as long as the site is licensed by the Spelinspektionen, the Swedish Gaming Inspectorate. The SGA is responsible for all gambling along with a number of other legislative bodies tied to the Swedish Ministry of Finance and Spelinspektionen. The Stodlinjen oversees socially responsible initiatives and problem gambling. The legal age for gambling in Sweden is 18 and all the casino sites we've reviewed for Sweden on this page are compliant with government regulations. Some of the latest legal gambling changes were introduced in January 2019 and passed to try and remove the state-owned monopoly of Svenska Spel who had control over land-based casinos and online gambling. This produced a lot of criticism from the European Union and Sweden was forced to look at its gambling laws and allow foreign operators to establish themselves in the Swedish gambling market. If you want to play for real money at a licensed Swedish online casino, it must have a seal of approval from Spelinspektionen. Players can legally play at offshore casinos such as any of those reviewed on our site once they hold a SGA license.
- Lotteries Act 1994: The Lotteries Act 1994 regulates how lotteries, bingo, gaming machines, roulette, dice games, and card games may be held in Sweden. The Gaming Board of Sweden has the authority to issue licenses. The biggest impact this Act had was to keep all lottery-style games in full view of the state. Lotteries can only be offered by non-profit charity groups and government-approved operators as well as horse racing groups. The act also made it illegal to promote foreign lotteries. An amendment was made to the Lotteries Act in 2002 to bring it up to date with online gaming and this amendment allowed Svenska Spel to host online games as the sole licensed provider of online gambling in Sweden.
- Casinos Act 1999: The Casinos Act 1999 was passed to regulate roulette, dice, and card games and much of the legislation was related to land-based casinos. The Act set the gambling age limit, rules for record-keeping, and running a gambling establishment. There are two legal categories for casino gambling in Sweden, 'international casinos' and 'restaurant casinos'. International casinos in Sweden are controlled by the Casinos Act and the number allowed is 6. These casinos are licensed by the Swedish Government. Restaurant casinos are regulated by the Lotteries Act and a license is mandatory and issued by the Swedish Gaming Board. The Gaming Board of Sweden has the authority to issue licenses for different kinds of lotteries as well as roulette, card games, dice games, and gaming machines according to the Lotteries Act. The Board also monitors compliance with all the gambling legislation acts.
- Swedish Gambling Act 2019: Prior to the Gambling Act 2019, the government had a monopoly on land-based and online casinos targeting Sweden players. State-owned Svenska Spel was the only online casino offering casino games as well as sports betting. By 2018, rouge operators had claimed 29% of Sweden's gambling industry and with mounting pressure from the European Union for Sweden to open its gambling market, the Swedish Gambling Act of 2019 was passed. This allowed other companies to apply for casino licenses. The Gambling Act provided licenses for over 100 government-approved online casinos for Swedes to choose from. In 2020, things changed again and Sweden was one of the first countries in the world to enforce anti-gambling laws. These new laws have meant that players are now required by law to set limits on how long they can play and casino operators cannot offer bonuses of more than 100SEK to players. Another restriction was placed on deposit limits and players can only deposit a maximum of 5,000SEK per week at Svenska online casinos. These anti-gambling laws were only meant to last until the end of 2020, but they have been extended until at least December 2021.
Did you know?
The gambling history in Sweden can be traced back to the Vikings and according to some 11th century legend dice games were used to settle disputes between Norway and Sweden. It wasn't until 1934 that the state gambling monopoly was created and this was done in an attempt to stamp out illegal betting. Since then, Swedes who wanted to gamble had to use one of the four state-owned Svenska casinos or visit a cruise ship to gamble on international waters. Sweden is home to some of the biggest European casino groups such as well-known Unibet and Betsson, but even with this, the country had been in a state of monopoly until 2018. Gambling is a popular form of entertainment and there are various online and offline formats. Poker, slots, and lottery are popular and many games can be found in local bars. There are only four land-based casinos. These are in Sundsvall, Stockholm, Gothenburg, and Malmo and to play in them you must be at least 20 years old. You can gamble online at online casino sites for Sweden once you are 18.
Gambling is legal in Sweden and land-based casinos have been legal since 1994. Online gambling became legal in 2002 but there were only two state-owned companies that were allowed to provide online gambling services. A new Gambling Act came into law on the 1st of January 2019. This put an end to the government monopoly and resulted in the industry being opened to private operators seeking gambling licenses. The new law also has strong rules on responsible gambling. Operators have to adhere to strict bonus laws and players must be able to self-exclude. Around 100 online casinos have been granted licenses. Some of the new regulation rules include operators having to pay 18% commercial gaming tax and license prices vary from 400,000 - 700,000 SEK. The legal gambling age for online casinos remains 18 but to play at a physical casino you must be 21+. The new gambling laws will help to create a safer market and the legislation focuses on consumer protection as well as game security. The new legislation applies to all types of gambling in Sweden or aimed at Swedes at online casinos and land-based establishments.
Sweden has many software providers including NetEnt, Evolution Gaming, and Play'n Go. Many of the best online casino sites began in Sweden, but were forced to move. However, with the new regulations, a number of these Svenska casino sites including Mr Green and Leo Vegas could now decide to move home. The new regulations aren't all good news especially in terms of casino bonuses where operators accepting Swedes can only offer one bonus and it cannot be a no deposit bonus. The good news however is that with the new licensing system all players count as new players so you can re-register and join new casinos at regular intervals to get the most valuable bonuses.
Blacklisted Casinos List
Not all casino sites are the same and as such, we only recommend the most reliable online casino for Sweden in our top 10 lists. All the sites are carefully vetted and tested by our review team to ensure high quality, safety, and secure gaming. We revise the license and ensure the most convenient banking options for Swedes as well as fast withdrawals. Only the sites reviewed with high ratings make it into our top 10. Those that don't meet our criteria or are found to be dubious or scam sites are added to our blacklisted sites. You can view these below. Some scam sites use pirate games or don't have a valid license. Others have loopholes in their terms and conditions that help them avoid paying winnings. Our expert team advises extreme caution should you sign up with any blacklisted site especially if they promise huge bonuses or no deposit deals.See our list of recommended casinos
- No Gaming License
- Payment problems
- Unethical Practices
- Fake eCOGRA Accrediation
- Non-payment of Winnings
- Unethical practices with affiliates
- Pirated NetEnt games
- Very slow payouts
- Rigged games
- Non-payment of Winnings
- Huge number of complaints
List of Blacklisted Casinos in Sweden
- Mini Mobile Casino
- Vip Club Casino
- Girly Bingo Casino
- Lucky247 Casino
- Champers Bingo Casino
- Vegas AMPED Casino
- Mako Casino
- Love My Bingo Casino
- Ramses Gold Casino
List of Casinos to Avoid
- Monkaji Casino
- Gamblii Casino
- Spin and Win Casino
- Quackpot Casino
- Aunty Acid Bingo Casino
- Crazy Winners Casino
- 21Dukes Casino
Explore Country-Specific Casinos
The Best Casino Games
Swedish players at online casinos are treated to some of the most exciting games in the industry. Popular software provider NetEnt is a Swedish developer founded in 1996 and known for producing some of the most popular slots and table games. NetEnt has developed a range of high-quality table games such as European roulette, Oasis poker, and more and they even have their own live dealer software. The developer has also created numerous award-winning slot machines and huge progressive jackpots. Many have won big over the years on slots like Mega Fortune and Starburst. Our review team ensures that all the online casino sites for Swedish customers featured on this page use popular software providers such as NetEnt, IGT, Microgaming, Evolution Gaming as well as Yggdrasil and Play'n Go - two other developers that call Sweden home. There are betting limits to suit all players as well as the latest slots and table games. You can find out more about all the different types of games including the rules and winning tips by reading our top 10 game review guides.
Best Online Casinos in Sweden October 2023
You might hate or love the fact that Sweden is universally recognised as the home of meatballs, ABBA and IKEA. However, when it comes to online gambling, the mention of Swedish online casinos creates a completely different association. As one of the largest markets for online gambling, we won't be able to experience captivating games from software providers like Thunderkick, ELK Studios, Quickspin, Play'n GO, NYX Interactive or NetEn without Sweden. That's without considering the industry giant that is Evolution Gaming. The best Swedish online casinos are packed with an extraordinary selection of games that you'll struggle to beat anywhere else. Swedish players also benefit from sophisticated security features, incredible promotions and bonuses, top-notch mobile platforms and the safest payment methods on earth. However, not all gambling sites are created equal and the industry is constantly evolving on a daily basis. To keep up with the trend, we at Top 10 evaluate the best online casinos in Sweden as often as possible and highlight the top performing sites that deserve your attention every month. Below, you'll find several categories that are immensely popular among our review readers, featuring the most reputable and trusted brands that are making waves in the industry. We update this section regularly, so make sure to pay us a visit when you want to take your gaming experience to new heights in 2023.
- Top SE Casinos Overall: The gambling sites with the highest ratings as per our review criteria include LeoVegas Casino and 888 Casino.
- Most Generous Welcome Bonuses: Greatly increase your chances of winning with a sizable welcome bonus on your initial deposit when you play at Playamo Casino and Casumo Casino.
- Best Swedish Mobile Casinos: Whether you enjoy gaming on your Android device or love to download the latest casino app on your iOS device, you can't go wrong with Rizk Casino or Mr Green Casino.
- Top PugglePay Casinos in Sweden: If you are searching for the best Swedish online casinos that support PugglePay as both a deposit and withdrawal option, make sure to check out MrQ Casino and LeoVegas Casino.
- Biggest Range of Slot Games: Interested in exploring a plethora of slot titles from some of the most prestigious software providers on the planet? Make sure to read our reviews on Royal Panda Casino or Jalla Casino, each providing more than 1,000 titles on desktop and mobile.
Online Casino Bonuses - What Swedish Players Can Expect
Online casino bonuses are often what encourage new players to sign up with a new gambling site. If you want to review one of the highest-rated casinos with no risk the best way to do it is with a no deposit bonus. The no deposit bonus doesn't require you to fund your account and it is free cash or slot spins that you can use to test out the games on offer. The greatest thing about them is you can win real money. Deposit bonuses are often generous and many have low minimum deposits. They will at least double your bankroll allowing you to play more games. Welcome packages are another popular choice at top online casinos for Sweden in 2023 and these are multiple bonuses spread out over a number of deposits and will often include free spins on slot machines for Sweden-based players. The latest top 10 bonuses for 2023 at Swedish online sites include the most-valuable offers available. Our reviewers recommend opting for no deposit codes, if possible, to test out a new site and win real money without having to make a deposit. This is the most convenient way to check a new software provider, try betting strategies, or spin the reels on the most popular slots. It is important to note, that part of the SGA licensing agreement is that operators can only offer one bonus to players throughout their time as a member and the T&Cs must be clearly visible. You can join more than one website to get more bonuses.
The Best Bonuses For Svenska Online Casino Players
Below are the most lucrative real money bonus deals for Swedish online sites. They include free spins and free cash offers for Sweden where you get to play free games and keep your winnings once you clear the wagering requirements. All the onuses have low wagering requirements and fair terms and conditions. Free spins are the best option for slots fans whereas free chip or cash offers are perfect if you want to play slots and other games. Spins do have a fixed value and winnings are subject to wagering requirements before you can request a payout. Check out our featured offers below to start playing at one of the top online casinos in 2023.
Read About Swedish Online Casino Bonus Terms and Conditions
All bonuses come with terms and conditions that you must adhere to if you want to cashout your winnings. Whether you opt for a deposit or no deposit bonus at one of our reviewed and recommended top ten online casinos for Sverige, there will be terms and conditions and we advise you to revise these carefully. Below you will find some of the more important elements you should check in the bonus T&Cs before redeeming any promo offer in 2023.
Wagering requirements are a key component to the bonus terms and they tell you how many times you will have to bet your Swedish casino bonus before you turn your winnings cashable. The number of times will vary but the standard for deposit bonuses is 30 or 35x. For Sweden casino no deposit offers it is much higher and can be anywhere from 40x up to 90x. We do recommend looking for low wagering requirements if you want to ensure you get to cashout your winnings. All our top 10 reviewed sites have low wagering.
Limits on Winnings
Cashout limits apply and these are mostly seen with no deposit bonuses where the maximum amount of real money you can win is between 500kr and 1,000kr. This is the total amount of winnings you can withdraw after you clear the wagering requirements. Anything above this will be removed from your account when your withdrawal request has been processed.
Permitted Games and Their Contribution Weight
Not all games are eligible if you redeem a bonus and the terms will state the eligible games and the contribution weight applied. This is the percentage of your bet that will go towards meeting the playthrough requirements. Slots tend to contribute 100% and are usually allowed with bonuses with the exception of jackpot slots. Table games can vary but the contribution percentage is much lower and might only be 10%. Our expert team advises playing slots or higher contribution games if you want to clear wagering requirements especially with a Sweden online casino no deposit bonus.
Online casino Sverige bonuses expire and the validity period lets you know how long you have to clear the playthrough. Free spins are usually valid for a period of 24 hours and no deposit cash or chip offers expire after 7 days. Deposit bonuses have the longest validity period up to 30 days. It is important to remember that if you don't meet the playthrough during this period or you try to use your bonus after it has expired you void your bonus and any winnings you may have accumulated.
Responsible Gambling at Swedish Online Casinos
To become a top online casino in Sweden, a site must have a SGA license and this includes responsible gambling requirements. These requirements include giving players easy-to-use ways to set their deposit limits and their gaming sessions. Players must also be able to self-exclude and the information must be sent to all other online casinos with an SGA license through the Spelpaus.se network. This ensures their self-exclusion carries through to all online casino websites. Spelpaus.se was set up as part of the Swedish Gambling Act 2019. Another part of the SGA license is that operators must verify every new player by getting their KYCs and comparing this information to other profiles or documents. This can be done via BankID, Mobile BankID, or the bank's security key. All this is done to keep Swedes safe and prevent problem gambling. There are a number of problem gambling organizations for Sweden which speak English and Svensk and these include Spelalagom, Stodlinjen, and Spelpaus.
Mobile Gambling at Top Swedish Online Casinos
Mobile casinos have been growing in popularity for years and the advancement in technology for smartphones means gambling venues are adapting quickly. Mobile optimization at Swedish casinos is important and all the websites must have mobile optimization included. Roughly 50% of all online gambling is done on a mobile or tablet device and if gaming on the go is your thing, our list of best online casinos in Sweden have you covered. You can play anytime and from anywhere once you have an internet connection. Many gambling sites also have a fun play option where you can enjoy demo versions with no deposit required. The mobile casinos allow you to enjoy all your favorite slots and table games on iPhone, iPad, and Android smartphones and tablets. All our Svenska casino online websites for 2023 use the latest HTML5 technology and our reviewers also check for mobile apps as well as no download instant play in your mobile browser. The games adjust to suit the size of the screen you are playing on and swipe and touch is built in. The sites have everything their desktop counterparts offer.
The best mobile casinos have a well-functioning mobile website that is accessible with no download via your mobile browser. Some of the websites also offer dedicated apps you can download from the App Store or Google Play Store. The best mobile casinos offer top games and quick access to customer support options. In Sweden, mobile gambling is a popular choice with more than 78% of the population using their smartphones. Our reviews ensure that you get to play the best games on the go. All the desktop features are included such as slots, blackjack, roulette, video poker, baccarat, craps, bingo, and more. Many also include live dealer sections. You can deposit and withdraw in krona and you'll get the best mobile bonuses too. Banking options also include pay by phone services like Boku and our highest-rated mobile online casino reviews for Sweden can help you get started.
Leading software providers like NetEnt, Play 'N Go, IGT, and Microgaming are all available ensuring the highest-rated games and fair gaming. They also release new titles on a regular basis so you get to play all the latest slots and table games on your smartphone or tablet. Many come with demo versions so you can check them with no deposit and no risk.
How About Network Coverage?
The recommended Sweden mobile online casinos load quickly with the seamless gameplay on all mobile networks including Telia, Telenor, Tele2, and Tre. You can play the most popular slots and table games, and enjoy live dealer casino action on any of these networks once you have an internet connection. This can be 3G, 4G, or WiFi and our expert team recommends using a WiFi connection whenever possible to avoid using your data allowance.
The most popular mobile devices used in Sweden are Apple products such as the iPhone and iPad. Android users are catered for as well with highest-rated models in the mobile list being Samsung Galaxy and Huawei. New smartphones and tablets are released annually and the top best mobile sites work on all of these. If you do have an older device, our team recommends checking to make sure it is compatible.
Top Payment Methods For Online Casinos in Sweden
There are plenty of payment methods to choose from including Visa, MasterCard, Trustly, EcoPayz, Neteller, Paysafe card, PayPal, and even popular cryptocurrency Bitcoin. You can play in krona and get fast withdrawals. Using e-wallets will have your winnings to you in up to 24 hours. All the popular payment methods are safe and secure and our reviewers ensure they are quick and easy to use. Below are the four best payment methods for Swedes at online casino sites in 2023 and our reviews have more information on each of these.
Neteller is a top-rated e-wallet payment method that can be used for deposits and withdrawals at Swedish online casino sites. There are no fees on withdrawals associated and those looking for fast payouts will be thrilled with the speed. Deposit transactions are instant and players don't have to provide the online casino with their private and financial details.
Paysafe card is the best prepaid card payment method. It is safe and convenient for Swedes who want a quick and easy way to deposit at online casino sites. This is the greatest choice for those who want to stick to a budget and not have to link their bank account to the casino. Deposits are instant but this is not available for withdrawals.
EcoPayz is another e-wallet payment method accepted at the best online casinos for Sweden. It is simple and quick to use with instant site deposits and almost instant withdrawals. There are no fees on deposits and any withdrawal fees are very low. There is no need to provide the casino site with your financial information making this an excellent choice for anonymity.
Trustly is a payment method that removes barriers between bank accounts and e-wallets. It allows Swedes to sign up with their email and play at online casinos with no additional steps required. Personal verification is carried out with your bank and Trustly and it is the best choice for Pay 'N Play sites and online casinos in Sweden and sites with no registration required.
The Latest Swedish Winners in Online Casinos
There have been plenty of Svenska casino winners over the years from provinces like Norrland, Svealand and Götaland as well as cities like Lund, Stockholm, Gothenburg, Uppsala, and Helsingborg. Our reviewers check all the latest winners for 2023. If you'd like to see your name added to the winners list, check out our reviews and bonuses offered by the 10 best websites to get started. Whether it's free spins on the highest-rated NetEnt, Rival or RTG slots or one of Microgaming's progressive jackpots, you'll find our reviews are the best way to get started.
Leading Swedish Online Casino Website FAQs
Our reviewed sites offer the most exciting games and all the excitement you could ask for, but to make sure you get the highest entertainment value, it is important to understand how these websites operate and what you can expect. Below you will find the answers to the frequently asked questions and our expert team will continue to add to this section to make it even easier to select the highest-value online casino for 2023.
- Can I play at top online casinos in Sweden without registration? Yes, you can. There are top Pay N Play casino sites with no account required. Pay n play casinos use Trustly. You can play the most popular real money games with no account registration, keep winnings, and all you need is your BankID.
- What is the best online casino to play at? The answer to this is subjective will depend on what you are looking for. Our site reviews can help you to narrow your search and we only feature top sites with the highest ratings. If you're not sure what you're looking for we recommend reading our best reviews and our list of best bonuses so you can try sites out with no risk and no deposit.
- What are the top safest banking options to use? The top safest and most convenient payment methods for Svensk online casinos are e-wallets such as PayPal. These are anonymous gateways that let you deposit and withdraw without having to provide your financial details. Casinos in this country offer the best banking options including e-wallets, credit and debit cards, Trustly, mobile payments, and Paysafe card. Our reviews can help you decide which is best for you.
- Can I deposit and play in Swedish Krona (SEK)? Yes, you can. All the top Sverige online casino sites for 2023 that we've reviewed and ranked on our site accept Swedish krona. Depositing in SEK is best and it means you won't have any currency conversion fees.
- Are bonuses available for Swedes? Yes. All legit online casinos targeting Sweden offer top welcome bonuses. We list the best of these on our site including no deposit coupons and free spins codes. Part of the government regulations means that online gambling sites can only offer one bonus to players so check our reviews for the best one.
- How important is responsible gambling at Swedish casinos? Responsible gambling is taken very seriously in Sverige and Svensk players have access to several top organisations if they have a gambling problem. All the highest-rated sites have responsible gambling features such as session limits, deposit limits, and self-exclusion. It is a mandatory condition for receiving a gambling license.
- Will I have to pay fees on my withdrawals? This depends on the payment method you use, but for the most part, there are no fees charged at Swedish sites. Our reviewers recommend using popular banking methods such as e-wallets that offer the fastest withdrawals.
- Do I need to pay taxes on my winnings? No. As long as you play at a licensed Swedish site, you won't have to pay taxes on your winnings. You will be subject to taxes if your winnings come from an unlicensed site that is not located within the European Union. Casino operators with a Swedish gambling license must pay 18% tax on all revenues generated from Swedish players.
- Are Swedish casino sites safe to play at? Yes. Due to regulations, all the best gambling sites are licensed and regulated by the SGA. They are safe and legal. It is not illegal to play at online sites licensed by the MGA or UKGC once they accept Svensk players. The best online gambling sites are those with a license from the SGA. Our top reviews explain more.
- Can I play for free at Swedish online casino sites? Absolutely. All the best sites allow you to play for free using their fun play demo versions. You won't win real money unless you've used a no deposit bonus. A lot of the leading software providers including NetEnt offer the fun play options so you can review the best games with no risk before playing for real money.