How We Rate and Review The Best Turkish Online Casino Sites
Reviewing and rating the top 10 best casinos online for Turkey in 2023 takes a lot of work and our experts test every site to ensure they meet our strict criteria. Our reviewers look at all the services offered as well as the site operator's reputation. Below are some of the main criteria our review team looks at when rating and reviewing the top ten sites listed on this page.
- Licensed By Reputable Authorities: Our reviewers check to ensure that Turkish online casino is licensed and regulated by a reputable authority. As most players use offshore operators, the best licenses are those from the Malta Gaming Authority, UK Gambling Commission, and Curacao. Licensing ensures safety and player security.
- Fair Gaming: Our review team check for fair gaming certification. All our top 10 online casino sites reviewed for Turkey have their RNGs tested and audited on a regular basis by independent companies such as eCOGRA or TST and this proves the games are fair.
- Casino Games & Software: Reviewing the game library and software providers are important and the best gambling sites will use leading software providers and offer a large selection of the games you want to play. Our reviewers check for new releases, the best slots and table games, and even live dealer sections.
- Excellent Welcome Bonus: When you sign up with a new site, you want to start off in the best way possible and this means a great welcome bonus. Our reviewers look for generous deposit offers as well as free no deposit cash and spins codes that you can use to test out the site with no risk.
- Regular Promos & Rewards: As well as checking the welcome offer, our review team checks the regular promotions to ensure that players are constantly rewarded for their loyalty. We look at loyalty and VIP programs as well as the variety of promotions offered such as reloads, free spins on new slots, cashback, and more.
- Mobile & Tablet Compatibility: The majority of online gamblers now use their mobile or tablet devices and our reviewers check the compatibility of the Turkish online casino sites we review to ensure that they are fully optimized for mobile and tablet users. We check for no download instant play websites that will load in your iOS or Android browser as well as free mobile apps you can download.
- Language Options: The best Turkey online casino sites for 2023 offer a number of language options for players to choose from. The majority of sites have English as the primary language but there are some that allow you to choose Turkish and our reviewers check for this.
- Turkish Lira Currency: The currency you can play in is important and our reviewers check for the availability of Turkish Lira. Most sites offer several currency options which include EUR, GBP, USD, and CAD but our top ten allow you to play in TRY.
- Superb Customer Service: Excellent customer support is essential and our review team test the customer support offered at all the Turkish online casinos for 2023. We test the options such as live chat and email as well as the promptness and knowledge the support team have. We also look at the languages available and that you can get help in Turkish if and when you need it.
- Large Jackpots: Our reviewers know that large jackpots are what most real money players are after and we check the number of progressive slots and the size of the jackpots available before reviewing or recommending any site in our top ten lists for 2023.
Gambling In Turkey
Turkey is located in the south east of Europe and borders Bulgaria and Greece. There are no land-based casinos in Turkey because most forms of gambling are deemed illegal. You will however find racecourses where you can place wagers on horse racing events. Only a handful of gambling activities are legal in Turkey, but this hasn't stop citizens from enjoying casino-style activities. State and sports lotteries are legal and the rise of the IDDAA has created a demand for additional sports betting opportunities such as football, basketball, tennis, and volleyball. The IDDAA offers plenty of markets for each of these sports and this has helped with the demand for online gambling. Betting on horse racing is also legal and the national Jockey Club of Turkey organizes local and national events. While it may seem like betting is restricted, there are plenty of international online casinos sites accepting Turkish players and you'll find the best of these reviewed in our top ten lists.
Top Choices for Turkey
- Sign-Up Offer 100% Bonus, Up to €1000
- Sign-Up Offer 100% Bonus, Up to €100
Player Feedback and Testimonials
To remain the #1 review and comparison site, Top 10 Casinos values player feedback and the testimonials we receive from our readers. We review and rate only the best casinos online for Turkey and our readers know that they receive honest reviews with all the information they need to make an informed decision on where to play. Whether you live in Bursa, Marmara, Istanbul, Ankara, or Izmir you'll find the best sites in our top ten as well as the best bonuses to claim. Below are some of the recent testimonials we've received from our Turkish site visitors in 2023.
Top 10 Best Real Money Turkey Online Casinos
The best real money casinos online for Turkey will have all the games you want to play along with generous bonuses and promotions so you get more for every deposit you make. When you play for real money you want to win and our reviews ensure there are plenty of huge jackpots for you to try for. With our top 10 no deposit bonus codes and free spins coupons you can test out the best sites with no risk and keep your winnings up to a fixed amount too. Our exclusive TRY real money vouchers can be used to play all the latest and best slots and enjoy the best entertainment and fun without the need to deposit.
Claim a top 10 no deposit bonus and play the best Turkey online casino real money games for free. Keep your winnings and spin the reels on the best slots for 2023.
- Featured OfferTop Real Money Offer 100% Match Bonus Get Up To €450 Free on your 1st Deposit
More About The Top 10 Featured Casino
Established in 2007, 22 Bet Casino is the #1 site for Turkey in 2023. It is licensed and regulated by Kahnawake and fair gaming is guaranteed by GLI. 22 Bet Casino is powered by Microgaming and offers all the latest and best slots, blackjack, roulette, video poker, and live dealer games. Customer support is superb and there a plenty of payment methods with fast withdrawals. Signup as a new player and claim a generous welcome bonus worth ₺450. Regular promos include free spins, reloads, and cashback. The payout percentage is 95.83%. Read our Top 10 review to find out more about this exciting site.
Turkey's Gambling Laws & Regulations
When it comes to legal gambling, only state-run monopolies are available. This includes state-run lottery and sports betting as well as horse racing. All other forms of gambling that are not regulated by the government are deemed illegal. The local authorities do try to prevent illegal gambling and both operators and locals can be subjected to criminal penalties. The government has also been cracking down and has blacklisted illegal operators. There are no Turkish online casino sites and residents who wish to gamble online must use a VPN. Banks are not permitted to allow gambling transactions and they must be blocked. Turkish players can however enjoy the state-run monopolies which have been improving in recent years. The government has also signed a deal with SG Digital for their sports betting. The official government website is the IDDAA and residents can place sports bets and participate in lottery games. The IDDAA has licenses to provide betting services as well as the power to regulate the market. It supports land-based and online betting and is the only operator allowed in Turkey. The legal age for betting on sport or lottery is 18.
- Legal Betting: The government has a strong monopoly on gambling and all forms except for state-run or Turkish Wealth Fund (Türkçe) licensed enterprises are illegal. Lottery is allowed through state-run Milli Piyango along with state-run sports and horse betting. Online gambling is illegal unless provided by one of the state-run sites and casino games are not offered. Laws passed in 1996 limited brick and mortar casinos and then in 1998, all land-based gambling establishments were banned. This is not the case for Turkish Cyprus. The first regulations for online platforms were introduced in 2007 and by 2013 online casino sites in Turkey were banned. In 2017, the government banned access to online gambling sites and according to the criminal code residents who make bets at any online casinos from Turkey or offshore can be fined.
- Turkish Cyprus: Gambling is allowed in the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus. There are approximately 25 land-based casinos operating in TRNC with all taxes going to the TRNC. Northern Cypriots were banned from gambling in casinos located in the region but with regulated gambling allowed in the Republic of Cyprus, residents can gamble in casinos to keep revenues flowing to the TRNC.
- State Monopoly: An anti-gambling campaign on land and online gambling sites has been in place for a number of years to ensure only state-run sites have a monopoly and the government receives all revenues. Sites that weren't licensed were added to a blacklist and the government's Information and Communications Technologies Authority (BTK) began to check the internet for any offshore sites offering services to Turkish players. As well as IP blocking, the government instructed the Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency (BDDK) to block all online gambling transactions and identify players who were using alternative payment methods or bitcoin. In 2019, the Cyber Crime Division conducted raids in 40 provinces and arrested operators and gamblers. In March 2019, US Company, Scientific Games signed a 10 year deal to provide technology to IDDAA the only legal Turkish sports betting operator. In August of the same year, Turkish conglomerate Demirören Group in partnership with Italy's Sisal Group and Sans Digital won the lottery contract. They provide betting on games of chance and sports.
Did you know?
The history of gambling in Turkey has been influenced by Islamic principles. Gambling on horse racing has been legal since 1984 and casinos were legalized in 1990. However, restrictions were put in place in 1996 which limited the working hours of all gambling establishments. In 1996 all land-based casinos were banned. Online gambling wasn't regulated until 2007 and all Turkey based online casinos were banned. The only gambling allowed is through the state-run IDDAA which provides lotteries and sports betting. In 2013 the government tightened their restrictions preventing banks from allowing payments to or from gambling sites.
The current situation in Turkey is as controversial as ever. Despite the country being a popular tourist destination, land-based casinos are not allowed. There are, however, around 25 casinos in the Turkish controlled area of Cyprus but these are not subject to the same laws. Residents up until recent years could play at foreign Turkey online casinos operating offshore but restrictions were tightened in 2013 and again in 2017 when the government introduced huge fines and jail time for operators and banks who allowed transactions to casinos sites. Individuals found visiting gambling sites are fined too and face prosecution. It is worth mentioning, that fines against individuals are incredibly rare and there are still reliable and reputable online casinos that welcome Turkish players and allow you to play in lira. You have to be careful and choose only the best sites like those we review in our top ten lists.
The future of legal and licensed online casinos for Turkey is still uncertain. In 2023, more and more countries are choosing to regulate gambling and issue licenses to operators that which to enter their local market. This allows the government to help prevent illegal gambling and ensure safe and secure gaming. We are hoping that this will be the case for Turkey and that the government will see the benefit of extra taxes. With Turkey joining the EU, it may also be forced to change the laws to comply with free trade rules.
Top 10 Blacklisted Sites and Reviewed Casinos to Avoid
Turkish online casino users deserved to be safe and secure and when playing for real money, but this isn't always the case. There are fraudulent and scam sites cropping up all the time and you need to do your research before signing up for any offer that seems too good to be true. Our top 10 reviewers vet all the Turkey online casino sites for 2023 and those that don't meet our strict criteria are added to our top 10 blacklists. This includes sites that don't hold a license, sites with pirated or rigged games, and those with poor terms and conditions. Some sites cancel winnings and refuse to payout. Our review team checks everything and below are some of the latest sites added to our blackjack. Extreme caution is advised if you sign up with any of these sites.See our list of recommended casinos
- Unfair Terms
- Payment Problems
- Unethical Business Practices
- Long payout times
- Voided Winnings
- Poor Terms
- No License
- Non-payment of Winnings
- Unethical Business Practices
- Non-Payment of Winnings
- Poor Support
List of Blacklisted Casinos in Turkey
- Quackpot Casino
- Sola Bingo Casino
- Blue Lions Casino
- Comfy Bingo Casino
- Cash o Lot Casino
- Vortex Casino
- House Of Bingo Casino
- Bingo Millionaire Casino
- Ramses Gold Casino
- Have A Ball Bingo Casino
List of Casinos to Avoid
- 5Dimes Casino
- Madison Casino
- Velvet Spin Casino
- Big Bucks Bingo Casino
- Vampire Bingo Casino
- Summit Casino
- Newbies Bingo Casino
- Reem Bingo Casino
- Plenty Jackpots Casino
- Bingo Boat Casino
Explore Country-Specific Casinos
Popular Turkey Online Casino Games
Turkish players can enjoy all the best casino games from leading software providers such as NetEnt, Playtech, and Betsoft. They'll even find live dealer games from Evolution Gaming. Our top ten real money online casinos for Turkey offer the best slots, poker, blackjack, roulette, video poker, baccarat, craps, progressive jackpots and more. You'll find the best promotions and voucher codes too and these are reviewed on our site too. The games have betting limits to suit all budgets and you can learn about the different categories with our top 10 free game guides. These are packed full of information including the rules and betting options, betting strategies and winning tips, and game reviews.
Bonuses and Promotions At Turkish Online Casinos
Most players look at the bonuses and promotions offered before they signup with a casino online accepting Turkish players. A bonus is free money you can use to play your favourite games and our top 10 reviews include the best no deposit cash codes, free spins coupons, and huge deposit offers. The no deposit bonus is the best way to try out a new site with no risk and it allows you to play free games and keep winnings up to a fixed amount. These are usually reserved for new players and a great way to start. When you make your first deposit you can claim a welcome bonus and again we review the best and most generous offers including huge welcome packages with free spins. The fun doesn't stop after you claim the welcome bonus either because all the best sites have regular promos including reload bonuses, cashback, and free spins, and many have loyalty and VIP club with great benefits too.
Top 10 Featured Turkey Online Casino Bonuses
Reviewed below are the best Turkey online casino bonuses chosen by our experts for 2023. These are updated on a regular basis and often include free spins and even non-wager spins deals. Our review team check that all our top 10 featured bonuses have low wagering requirements and fair terms. Our no deposit bonus codes allow you to keep what you win up to a fixed amount and a low deposit is all that is required to cashout.
Terms and Conditions For Turkish Online Casino Bonuses
All Türkiye online casinos bonuses have terms and conditions that you must adhere to if you want to cashout your winnings. Our reviewers check to ensure the terms and fair before recommending or featuring them on our site. Below are some of the most important elements of the bonus T&Cs that you should be aware of before you claim a bonus from any online casino site for Turkey in 2023.
The validity period tells you how long you can use the bonus for. It is important to check this so you know when it expires and how long you have to clear the wagering requirements. Free spins often expire after 24 hours while bonus cash can be valid for 7 days up to 30 days.
Games You Can Play
Not all games are allowed when playing with a bonus so it is important to check because if you play prohibited games you forfeit your bonus and any winnings you may have accumulated. The game contribution should also be checked and our reviewers advise playing titles with a 100% contribution to help clear the wagering requirement as quickly as possible. Slots usually contribute 100% but table games might be just 10%.
This is the number of times you have to bet or playthrough your bonus before you can request a withdrawal. The wagering requirement can be anywhere from 30x up to 90x, but the lower this is the easier it will be to clear. For example, if you claim a €10 no deposit code with 50x wagering, you will have to bet €10 x 50 = €500 before you can request a withdrawal.
This is the maximum amount you can bet per game when using a bonus. Free spins usually have a set wager amount but when playing with a cash bonus you are restricted on the amount you can bet. If you break this rule you will void your bonus and any winnings you have accumulated.
Responsible Gambling At Turkish Online Casinos
Responsible gambling is enforced by regulatory authorities and is important in 2023. All our reviewed top 10 sites have responsible gambling pages and features that players can use. This is to help prevent problem gambling and features include the ability to set deposit limits, restrict the amount of time you can play games, and self-exclude if you feel you need to take a break. For Türk online casino players help can be found at international sites like Gambling Therapy.
Best Mobile Online Casinos For Turkey
Mobile casino sites are proving more popular than ever in 2023 and our reviewers check the mobile compatibility of all the online casinos accepting Turkish players to ensure that they are fully optimized for both smartphone and tablet devices. The best websites offer a no download instant play format so everything loads in your browser and some even have free mobile apps that you can download from Apple's App Store if you have an iPhone or iPad, or the Google Play Store for Android devices. You'll enjoy everything desktop players enjoy including the latest and best games, banking options, customer support, and bonuses and promotions. Some sites even have exclusive mobile offers you can claim with the tap of the screen. In 2023 mobile websites and apps are designed using HTML5 technology so everything adjusts automatically to suit the size of our screen. Our review team test all the sites on both iOS and Android devices and many of our top ten sites have special bonuses you can claim too.
- iLucki CasinoPlatformsDevices
Mobile and tablet players will find the best slots, blackjack, roulette, video poker, craps games, and more. Many offer live dealer sections so you can enjoy real live action streamed in HD quality to your devices. All you need to participate is an internet connection. If you've never played real money games before you'll find the fun play option at many of our top ten sites. This is where you get to play the games in demo mode with virtual money. It's a great way to learn the rules and see how the games work before depositing and playing for real money. Check out our top 10 mobile online casino reviews for Turkey to find out more.
How About Network Coverage?
Turkey is home to a number of different mobile operators and you can use any one of these with a VPN to play at our reviewed sites. Whether you are with Turkcell, Vodafone, or Türk Telekom, you'll be able to enjoy all the best real money games. You will need to be connected to the internet and you can do this via 3G, 4G, 5G, or Wi-Fi. Wi-Fi is the best option if you don't want to use your mobile data.
All the top 10 best mobile online casinos for Turkey in 2023 can be accessed on iOS or Android smartphones and tablets. The most popular bands for Turks are Android devices from Samsung and Huawei, but Apple's iPhone and iPad make up a good share of the market too. Whichever brand you have, you'll find that all our reviewed sites load quickly and offer smooth gameplay. If you have an older device, it is advisable to check for compatibility before you sign up for an account with any of the sites we've reviewed.
Payment Methods At Turkey Casinos Online
The banking options for Turkish residents are a little limited because of the restrictions the laws place on banks. You can't use your credit or debit card, but there are plenty of payment methods you can choose from including top e-wallets such as Neteller and EcoPayz as well as bitcoin or Paysafecard. These payment methods provide anonymity and you can deposit and withdraw in lira. Below is an overview of the most popular payment options you can use at the top ten best online casinos accepting Turkish players in 2023.
Neteller is an e-wallet that you can use for deposits and withdrawals. It is available at all the best online casinos around the world. It is safe and secure and offers complete anonymity. It is licensed by the Financial Conduct Authority. Deposits are instant with no fees and withdrawals are fast up to 24 hours. To find out more about Neteller be sure to read our reviews of the top 10 best Neteller casinos for 2023.
EcoPayz is an e-wallet that is safe and secure and offers complete anonymity for Turkish online casino players. It is quick and easy to use. Deposits are instant with no fees and fast instant withdrawals are available too. There are no fees on withdrawals. For more information on EcoPayz and how to use it, be sure to read our top 10 reviews for the best EcoPayz casino sites in 2023.
Bitcoin can be used to make deposits and withdrawals at many of the best online casinos for Turkey in 2023. This popular cryptocurrency e-wallet payment method is safe and secure and offers complete anonymity. You will be required to buy bitcoins and store them in a bitcoin wallet to use this payment method. Deposits are instant and fast withdrawals are offered. For more be sure to check out our top 10 best bitcoin online casino reviews for 2023.
Paysafecard is a pre-paid card voucher payment method and perfect for small deposits. You can purchase cards in varying amounts starting as low as €5. Withdrawals are not available unless you open a MyPaysafecard account. This payment method offers anonymity and you can combine up to 10 cards for bigger deposits. For more about Paysafecard and how to use it, read our top 10 Paysafecard casino reviews.
Winners At The Best Turkish Online Casinos Reviewed
The review process for deciding the best online casinos for Turkey also includes a look at the winners the site has had since its inception. Our review team looks at both large and small wins and the frequency of them. All our featured sites have frequent winners from all regions such as Central Anatolian, Aegean Region, and the Black Sea as well as cities including Antalya, Istanbul, Ankara, and Marmara. To add your name to the winners' list, why not check out our top ten reviews and our exclusive no deposit bonus codes to get you started.
FAQs About Online Casinos For Turkey
Turkish online casino players have strict laws and regulations they must follow and because of this, there are frequent questions that we get asked. Our reviewers have taken these and answered them below. This section is regularly updated to ensure the information is accurate so you will always be able to find the best site to play at in a safe and secure manner.
- Is it safe to gamble online in Turkey? If you choose one of our reviewed or featured sites, the answer is yes. All our reviewed sites are licensed and regulated by reputable authorities making them 100% safe and secure. Turkish players must play at offshore sites and reputable licenses come from the Malta Gaming Authority, Curacao eGaming Authority, and the Gibraltar Betting and Gaming Association.
- Can I play at online casinos with Turkish Lira? Gambling is illegal so there aren't many sites that accept Turkish Lira because the banks block the transactions. The main currencies offered at online casinos open to Turkey are Euro, British Pounds Sterling, and US dollars.
- Are the games fair? Yes, they are. Our reviewed licensed online casinos are 100% secure and fair gaming is guaranteed. The regulatory authorities carry out checks on all the operators to ensure that the games are fair and players are protected. Many of our top 10 sites have eCOGRA or TST accreditation.
- Can I play on my mobile? Yes, you can. All our reviewed Türk online casinos for 2023 are fully optimized for mobile and tablet users. Most offer a no download instant play option and some have dedicated mobile apps you can use.
- Can I claim a bonus? Yes, you can. There are plenty of bonuses and promotions available including no deposit cash and spins codes, deposit bonuses, reloads, cashback, and loyalty rewards. The welcome bonuses offered at the sites we've reviewed are all generous with fair terms and conditions and you can expect regular promos to boost your bankroll too.
- Can I play live casino games in Turkey? Yes, you can. The best sites have a great selection of live dealer titles including live blackjack, roulette, baccarat, and poker. The software is usually provided by Evolution Gaming, the leading provider of live dealer games.
- Can I play with Bitcoin? Yes, you can. Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency and many of our top 10 reviewed casinos online for Türkiye accept bitcoin. Bitcoin has become a popular payment method in the online gambling industry because it is safe, secure, and allows for anonymity.
- Will I be eligible for VIP and Loyalty Programs? Yes. As soon as your register for a real money account you begin earning loyalty points which can then be redeemed for bonus cash. Many of the online casinos accepting Turkish players have loyalty programs and VIP club that rewards players and the higher you climb in the levels the bigger the benefits.
- Can I play free games? Yes, you can. Most sites offer a fun play option where you can play the games in demo mode. You are playing with virtual credits, but it is a great way to learn the rules and see how to hit the big jackpots. You can't win real money, but you can practice and enjoy playing the games for as long as you like. If you decide to play for real money you will have to make a deposit or use one of our top 10 no deposit bonus codes.
- Will online casinos in Turkey ever be legal? Unfortunately, we don't know. For now, it seems that the government is implementing stricter restrictions so it could be some time before the laws are changed. The only positive is that Turkey is set to become a member of the EU and as such, they may be forced to amend their laws for free trade. If the laws change we will update this page so be sure to check back regularly.