Stay ahead of the game! Sign up now get inside scoop on the latest bonus offers.
Hundreds of online casinos accept Skrill (formerly known as Moneybookers) as a method for funding online gambling, so it's one of the best ways to enjoy all of your favourite casino games. These Skrill casinos provide a wide variety of perks, bonuses, and events, and because you never need to share your personal information, you can feel confident and secure with every transaction. Learning more about this payment option and the various casinos that accept it can help you determine if this funding method is right for you. You can also discover the top 10 best Skrill casinos online in 2023 below.
Reliability & Security
Those who choose to use Skrill for online casino gambling do so in order to protect their privacy and ensure their transactions are quick and secure. They opened their virtual doors in 2001, and they have since been recognized as a global authority due to their innovations in global payment solutions. The company takes your security very seriously, and it was designed to blanket your financial information with another layer of protection, which is why it remains one of the top 10 best digital wallets in the world today. Whether you are paying for a service, shopping, or gambling online, this is a phenomenal choice.
When you gamble at one of the best online Skrill casinos, you can rest assured that your financial details - including your debit/credit and bank account numbers - will never be shared with the online casino. In fact, all you need is an email address and password to fund your account. They utilize the very highest standards of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards, or PCI-DSS Level 1, to encrypt your information and make it unreadable to anyone who should intercept it. This is why the digital wallet is one of the top 10 best payment options available for avid online gamblers.
Pros and Cons at Skrill Casinos
- Easy to Use - Setting up an online Skrill casino funding account is incredibly easy, and once your account it set up, using it is even easier. Just fund Skrill with your bank account and then use the funds to make payments at the best Skrill online casinos in the world.
- Added Layer of Protection - Skrill was specifically designed to keep anyone who processes transactions online safe. They utilize the best and latest technologies to encrypt your data and they will never share your personal information with any venue.
- Widely Available - Skrill is available almost everywhere and it allows for transfers of 40 currencies. Its incredible flexibility is one of the reasons why it is so popular among those who prefer to use digital wallet services for online gambling at Skrill casinos, and it is also one of the many reasons it in the top 10 best payment options list.
- Accepted by Most Venues - Aside from being available in many countries and currencies, it is also accepted by most of the top online gambling venues. There are very few out there that do not have Skrill listed for deposits and/or withdrawals. In some cases, they may still list it as Moneybookers.
- It Has Many Other Uses - Though the wallet service is especially popular among those who enjoy online gambling, it is also a top choice for online shopping and, in a few cases, paying for services. This is yet another testament to Skrill's incredible flexibility.
- Funding Fees - Not unlike other similar digital wallet services, you will find there are several fees involved with utilizing Skrill casinos. For example, if you use a credit card to fund your account, you'll pay 1.9% of the amount as a fee, and if you choose to use your PaySafeCard, you'll pay a whopping 7.5%
- Withdrawal Fees - Just as you're charged for funding your online account, you'll also be charged for processing a withdrawal. If you withdraw via a bank transfer or Swift, it'll cost a £4.76 flat fee. If you choose to withdraw to a VISA credit card, though, you'll pay 7.5% of the total amount withdrawn.
- Tiered Customer Service - Skrill's customer service is tiered in such a way that you can only access 24/7 support through a dedicated number if you choose to become a VIP member, which carries an additional fee. However, becoming a VIP also has other perks, such as slightly reduced fees and extra security.
- Slower Withdrawals than Other Digital Wallet Services - Skrill for casinos will process your withdrawal in about 24 hours, and while this may not seem like a long time, other digital wallets, including PayPal, transfer withdrawals to your bank via a debit card immediately. Keep in mind that this 24 hour period is the time it takes to move money from Skrill to your bank; processing a withdrawal from a Skrill casino to Skrill itself may take much longer depending on the venue.
Bonus Offers Reviewed
Many venues will offer a top online Skrill casino bonus to incentivize you to use this particular option. For each debit or credit card transaction Skrill casinos process, they are required to pay a significant fee. Rather than paying credit card companies exorbitant fees, these online casinos will instead create bonus incentives and pass that very same money onto the players. To determine whether your favourite online casino offers a Skrill bonus, simply navigate to the venue's home page and click the "Bonuses" or "Offers" tab. Here, you should find a list of all current incentives. You might also receive a code or link in an email from the best casino, so check frequently and be certain that you have whitelisted your favourite venue's emails. Frequent incentives make it one of the top 10 best options for making deposits.
Other Great Casino Deposit Options
How to Deposit
Making a deposit at the best Skrill online casinos for the purpose of online gambling is incredibly simple and takes only a few minutes. Please keep in mind that all online gambling venues are different, so the exact steps you need to take may vary slightly.
- Navigate your web browser to your favorite Skrill online casino (or open the mobile app on your tablet or smartphone if you prefer.
- Check the main menu (typically across the top of the page on a web browser or in a drop-down menu in a mobile app) for the "Deposit" or "Payment" page and click or tap.
- In some of the best casinos, you will then need to search the list of deposit and payment options for a tab that says "e-wallets". This step may not be required in all cases.
- Now that you are on the e-wallets page, you should see a list of payment methods the venue accepts. Find the option for "Skrill" (or "Moneybookers" in some online casinos) and click or tap.
- After tapping the link, a separate window will appear. Here, you will need to enter the email address you used to register with the company as well as the amount you would like to deposit.
- To finalize your deposit, enter your password when prompted. When the wallet service recognizes you as a user, you will be redirected back to the Payment page at the Skrill casino.
- Sometimes, there are no additional steps; in other cases, you will need to finalize your payment through the best online casino by clicking "Submit" or "Deposit". The wallet company will make your funds available immediately, but individual Skrill casinos may have their own rules on deposit availability, so be sure to read the specific online gambling terms and conditions carefully.
How to Withdraw
Hopefully, and with a little luck, your online gambling session will turn out profitable. Inevitably, you will want to withdraw your top winnings back to your digital wallet account. Here are the steps for processing a withdrawal from a Skrill casino:
- Navigate your web browser to the best Skrill casino where you want to withdraw your online gambling winnings (or open the mobile app).
- Once at the home page, look at the top menu (or tap the drop-down menu in a mobile app) and find the link to the Withdrawals page. Click or tap here.
- Look through the list of available withdrawal options and find "Skrill" or "Moneybookers".
- Click the link and follow the instructions for processing your withdrawal. The Skrill casino may limit the amount of your withdrawal, so keep this in mind. Fill in any information required, including your Skrill casino funding sign-in info.
- If it is your first time processing a withdrawal from a specific website, you will likely need to verify your identity before the transfer process will begin. Depending on your location and the laws in your country, this may involve providing a copy of your government-issued photo ID or other documents.
- Finally, after submitting the withdrawal request, the only other thing to do is wait. It may take anywhere from two to 14 days or more for the website itself to send your money back to the digital wallet, and this depends on factors like the site's policies and whether you need to verify your identity. Obviously, the best sites can do it much quicker. When the company receives the funding, it will take about 24 hours for you to withdraw it into your bank or credit card account.
Even though the best Skrill casinos can be found in numerous countries around the world and it is widely regarded as one of the top 10 best options in existence, there are dozens of countries that are either banned or simply not serviced by the e-wallet. These include (but are not limited to) countries such as Cuba, Greenland, Crimea, Japan, Libya, Nepal, Niger, Samoa, North and South Sudan, and Syria. It is also important to note that though Skrill is legal in the US, Turkey, China, Malaysia, and Israel, online gambling is not. The company warns against utilizing your account for online gambling services in these countries as it is "strictly forbidden" and attempting to process such a transaction could result in the closure of your account.
Frequently Asked Questions for Skrill Casinos
If you have more queries about the top online Skrill casinos and why this is one of the best payment methods, please read our FAQs.
- Is Skrill really safe? Yes, Skrill casino funding is really safe. Skrill takes safety very seriously. In fact, it must comply with financial regulations in the US, UK, and EU, which are some of the strictest in the world. Users must undergo an initial verification process to protect their identities, and the company utilizes 128-bit encryption and two-factor authentication to keep data regarding accounts and transactions safe. These safeguards make it one of the top 10 best options when it comes to safety, especially when it comes to protecting your data for online gambling purposes.
- Do all online gambling venues accept it? No, not all online gambling venues accept Skrill. Though there are hundreds of Skrill Casinos in existence today, there are still some that do not accept the payment method. A handful offer other digital wallets in lieu of this one, but others only accept debit/credit cards and bank transfers. You will need to check with the individual venue to be certain.
- Can I use my physical Skrill debit card to make a deposit? Whether you can use your physical Skrill debit card to make a deposit varies on the specific casino's policy. The company's branded debit card is prepaid, and not all online gambling institutions allow these. Again, you will need to check with the individual website for its limitations and rules.
- Are there any special offers available for me if I fund my account with Skrill? Yes, there are many top special offers for using SKill to fund your account. Numerous Skrill casinos offer regular promotions for users who choose to make their deposits for online gambling using these accounts. Sometimes you may receive an additional percentage on top of what you choose to deposit, or you may even get a flat dollar amount or a number of free spins when you choose this best method of payment.
- How do I find out whether a specific site accepts these deposits? You can find whether a specific site accepts Skrill casino deposit on the Payment Methods/Banking menu. Most will allow you to browse their sites without creating a deposit, so this is by far the best way to check. Navigate to the tab or page that says 'Payment' or 'Deposit' and look for the Skrill or Moneybookers option there. If you do not see it listed, it is likely not accepted.
- I made my deposit with this service, so why can't I process a withdrawal the same way? It is quite possible that some online Skrill casinos do not allow you to withdraw money in the same way you deposited. Sometimes online casinos will put stricter limitations on withdrawals than on deposits, so it is always important to make sure you can process both before you create and fund an account with this particular option.
- I live in a country that isn't serviced by this specific service. What are my other options? If you live in a country that isn't serviced by Skrill specifically, think of other banking options. Skrill casino funding is banned or simply not available in several countries worldwide for a variety of reasons, and this is especially true in countries that do not allow online gambling. In these cases, you can check for other top digital wallet services that might be available to you or you can simply use a bank account, debit, or credit card.
- What do I do if I think my digital wallet account has been compromised? There are many security measures that you need to take if you think your digital wallet has been compromised. If you believe that someone has gained unauthorized access to your account, contact the company immediately. Gambling sites do not have access to any of this information for your safety. This must be handled through the company that issued your account.
- Is there a limit to the amount I can withdraw from my account at once? Yes, there are both minimum and maximum withdrawal limits to your account at once. The minimum amount that you can withdraw is $10, £10, or 10 (or the equivalent). The maximum withdrawal amount is $/£/10,000. However, prior to verifying your address and identity with the company, your withdrawals are limited to $/£/1000 in a 90-day period. This is in addition to any waiting period imposed by the Skrill online casino. Keep in mind these the limits imposed by the wallet service apply to all withdrawals and not just those associated with online gambling.
- Is there a daily spending limit? No, currently there aren't any daily spending limits. Many e-wallet services impose daily spending limits as a way to deter fraud. Though this digital wallet service may impose such limits depending on the level of your account, and they encourage you to carefully read any limits displayed in your account whenever you submit the payment or withdrawal request.
Why Use Skrill at Online Casinos
Of the many digital wallet services available in the world today, this one remains one of the top 10 best in the world - especially for online gambling - and for several good reasons. It is widely available and can be found in most locations where online gambling is legal, particularly in Europe. People prefer it to other options because of its dedication to customer safety, and while some users are a bit put off by the two-factor authentication, most appreciate the extra level of security that it brings. Finally, setting up an account is fast and easy, and while the processes involved in verifying your identity and address do take some time, they are well worth it in the end with increased withdrawal and daily spending limits.
More Payment Methods
Visa is a fast and secure payment option that allows online gaming site users to make deposits almost instantly and without any issues. There are typically no fees associated with transactions when you use Visa. As a result, the only money you will be spending is the money that you are depositing. While deposits are processed instantly, withdrawals can take up to five days to process. However, in some cases it may only take a day. Smaller withdrawals typically take less time to process than larger withdrawals. So, if you are a small stakes player it should not take long to receive your money.
There are plenty of payment options to choose from for online services and when you compare the benefits, PayPal is definitely a Top 10 choice. Getting started with PayPal is straightforward and easy. Once you have your PayPal account, you will not have to input financial information when setting up an account at an online casino, ensuring a higher level of security. Encryption is also a big security feature. Another great thing about using PayPal is that all of your transactions are recorded so that you can make sure that everything is correct and feel secure about online payments.
When you are playing games on online gaming sites, you want your payments to be processed as fast as possible. Fortunately, deposits are typically processed in less than a minute. In some cases, it may take a few minutes depending on the internet speeds and processing time. However, there should never be a significant delay. Conversely, withdrawals can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days to process. These delays are not usually the fault of Interac. Instead, the speed is based on how efficient the online gaming site is and what checks they have in place for large withdrawals.
There has never been a better time to use Bitcoin as it is more widely accepted now than it ever has been before. There are many reasons that make Bitcoin so popular and chief among them is the fact that users get autonomy and discretion which gives them more control and protection. You might have read in our Top 10 reviews that people who use Bitcoin get even more benefits; one of the ones that stand out the most is that you will not have to pay as many fees when using it as you would with more traditional payment methods. Additionally, some casinos offer special Bitcoin promo rewards.