Stay ahead of the game! Sign up now get inside scoop on the latest bonus offers.
The last few decades has seen the internet become a massive part of people's everyday lives. Online gambling, shopping and more has led to the rise of all the best online funding options, and Neteller is a globally accessible method that allows people all over the world to send and receive money over the internet. With more than 23 million users, apps available for iOS and Android, many casinos accept Neteller. After debit/credit cards, e-wallets are the most popular options, and the majority of the top 10 best online gambling sites offer this e-wallet as a payment option. Users can also enjoy some traditional benefits, as Neteller for casinos comes with its own card, accepted everywhere that Mastercard is.
Reliability & Security
Security is a natural concern when it comes to any method of using money for online gambling, and a robust and reliable system is another universal desire. On the reliability front, Neteller (which is authorised by the UK's Financial Conduct Authority) keeps funds in trust accounts exceeding 100% of account balances to ensure money is always there when it's required making it one of the top 10 best methods for avoiding overspending. If you choose to use Neteller at casinos, users are advised by the firm to enable two-step authentication to enhance security by requiring a code sent to your smartphone to be entered alongside password and e-mail details. In addition, the Net+ virtual card generates a different virtual card number for each transaction, rather than having a fixed number, which helps combat fraud. As part of the firm's general advice, users are urged to avoid public computers, sign out after finishing business, and to get in touch if their transaction history seems suspicious. On the whole, Neteller as a casino funding option is secure, but no system is perfect and human error (including of the user) means total security cannot be guaranteed. The system's strong reliability and security is one of the reasons why it's such a popular option at many of the best top 10 online casinos.
Pros and Cons at Neteller Casinos
- Widely Accepted - Neteller for casinos is one of best top 10 payment methods in the world as far as how widely it's accepted at online gambling sites.
- Deposits and Withdrawals - Neteller online casinos allow players to transfer money both into and out of their accounts, meaning just a single top method is required rather than one for each.
- Details Not Disclosed - Because money moves from the casino to Neteller, or vice versa, no banking or card details are shared with the online casino.
- Fast Transfers - E-wallets are amongst the faster and best methods of adding money to an account, often a matter of moments.
- Card - Because Neteller offers a card (either physical or electronic), online casino players can use this to access their funds in the real world without needing to move their money from their e-wallet to their bank. This makes it one of the top 10 best methods when it comes to convenience.
- No US Customers - There are numerous countries to which Neteller does not provide services. Most of these are minor in gambling terms, but one major nation that is excluded is the United States.
- Intermediary Stage - Players using this system will face an extra step if they want to withdraw from their e-wallet to their bank account, increasing the time it takes to move money from an online Neteller casino to the bank.
- Fees - One of the biggest drawbacks of using Neteller for casinos is that transactions usually come with small fees attached (typically 2.5% to load money to your account, for example). Fees also apply to cash withdrawals, foreign exchange, and there's a small (CAD$10) annual card fee.
- Limits - Only a problem for high rollers, or someone winning a jackpot, there's a withdrawal limit of CAD$1,250 in withdrawals every 24 hours, and of CAD$3,750 in purchases over the same time period. If you end up with a fantastic top win online, or play with large stakes habitually, this could be a chore.
Bonus Offers Reviewed
With credit and debit cards owned by just about everyone, and accepted by all the top online gambling sites, the question might arise of whether or not it's worth bothering with alternatives such as online Neteller casinos. However, one of the best advantages of Neteller casinos is that online sites dislike the processing fees that come with cards like Visa. In turn, this prompts them to offer bonuses that might be restricted to certain other payment methods that don't come with such onerous associated costs. Finding out if you can benefit from this is easy enough. Just visit your preferred online gambling site and go to the top promotions or bonuses page. Check the details to ensure that the online casino accepts Neteller for a given promotion that's caught your eye, and Bob's your uncle.
Other Options for Deposits and Withdrawals
How to Deposit
Many of the best casinos accept Neteller both for moving money in and taking it out. Whether you have an online Neteller casino funding account already or need to know how to sign up for one, we've laid out a step by step guide to making deposits.
- Visit the Neteller site to set up your account. If you already have one, skip ahead to step 5.
- Click Join, and enter your name, e-mail, and password to register your account.
- To deposit money, certain details are required before an attempt is first made. These include the currency, your country of residence, date of birth, address, and telephone number. Upon completion, you will be able to access all Neteller account features, including the ability to move money into your top account.
- To help protect your account you will receive a six figure secure ID that will be required when you wish to initiate transfers.
- Go to your preferred online gambling site, and click the cashier section (it might be termed 'banking' or 'payments'). Check to make sure the casino offers Neteller as a deposit option and select it.
- Enter the details requested by the casino (Neteller ID and secure ID). Note that if you've enabled two step authentication you may have to send the code you're e-mailed in place of your secure ID.
- Choose how much you wish to deposit, and click to confirm. If all's gone well, the transfer to the online Neteller casino should be more or less instant, but slow online gambling sites or other technical problems can mean transfers take a few minutes.
How to Withdraw
There are few sweeter feelings for a player than seeing their online gambling turn into profits. Of course, to take advantage of winning cash, you first have to get your hands on it by withdrawing the money. Here's how to do it at a Neteller casino.
- Log into your online gambling site and head for the cashier section. Go to the withdrawal options of the casino and select Neteller.
- Choose how much you want to withdraw, and confirm this.
- Moving money out of an online Neteller casino can take longer than putting it in, so you may need to wait a few hours (this will vary from one online gambling site to the next but many provide guidelines giving you a rough estimate of how long it will take. Some may take several working days).
- This is optional, but if you choose to shift the money to your bank account then you'll need to log in to your e-wallet account and choose the relevant bank transfer option (some of these are geographically limited, but the international option is accessible in most countries but comes with a processing fee of US$12.75). Any change of currency will be subject to a 3.99% foreign exchange fee.
- Enter the necessary details for international bank withdrawal (for a first transfer), which will include a copy of a recent bank statement from the desired account. Other required details include IBAN, and the BIC or Swift code. Be aware that failure to complete this process for a first request will lead to subsequent attempts being delayed/declined.
- Move the sum of money desired from your e-wallet to your bank account. A time frame of 3-5 business days is typical.
Neteller casinos exist all over the world, but the top funding method is not universally available. The stand out exclusion in the world of online gambling, as already mentioned, is the United States. Numerous African and Asian nations, such as Yemen, Turkmenistan, and Gabon are also excluded, as is Saint Kitts and Nevis. However, it's important to note that countries where accounts can be registered with the e-wallet sometimes are unable to use it for online gambling. The biggest example of this would be Canada, where the best Neteller casinos can be used, but players are unlikely to be able to use it for online gambling purposes at Neteller casinos. Otherwise, most countries should be able to access the Neteller for casinos and general usage and plenty of the top 10 best European casinos list it as an option.
Frequently Asked Questions for Neteller Casinos
Take a moment to read the top FAQs for Neteller Casinos and find out why this is considered one of the best online payment methods.
- How long does it take to deposit? Usually it doesn't take longer than a minute to deposit using Neteller casino payment method. However, particular problems (heavy internet traffic etc) can make them take a few minutes.
- How long do withdrawals take? Usually, withdrawals can take from around 6 hours to lasting 4-5 days long. This depends on the Neteller casino in question (NB these are just the times for shifting money from the online gambling site to your e-wallet).
- How can I access my money in the real world? There are two main ways in which you can access your money in the real world. You can use a Neteller card (either physical at ATMs or virtual) and use money in your e-wallet directly. Or you can shift money from your e-wallet to your bank account. This convenience makes it one of the top 10 best methods for accessing your winnings.
- Will I have to pay fees? Yes, you will have to pay small fees which are attached to many online transactions, usually just a few percent.
- The fees on the cashier page seem a lot higher than that: why is this? The fees on the cashier page might seem a lot higher than that because the best Casinos using Neteller may add on extra costs, inflating fees. Luckily, there's a huge number of top online sites from which you can choose, so if it looks like somewhere is trying to charge you an arm and a leg just find another top online casino.
- Can I make both deposits and withdrawals with Neteller? Yes, you can make both online deposits and withdrawals with Neteller casinos. The biggest and best advantage to this is that you only need to use a single method rather than two.
- Why do processing times vary so much? The processing times vary because it depends on how the online casinos operate. Some of the best Neteller casinos are faster than others. Most, however, do outline roughly how long each online transaction should take.
- I don't want to enable two-step authentication. Is this a problem? No, it is no problem if you don't want to enable two-step authentication when playing at Neteller casinos. If you dislike two-step authentication for whatever reason then that's fine, it's an opt-in security. Be aware, though, that the reason it was created was to enhance security, so you may prefer to enable it, but it's entirely optional.
- Why shouldn't I just use credit or debit cards? You can just use a credit or a debit card if you want to like Visa, MasterCard or Amex. However, some credit cards may not work for even the best online casinos (or work for moving money in but not removing it) and come with substantial interest rates that are higher than fees charged by Neteller. On top of this, Neteller casinos have faster transfer times and the associated card adds convenience.
- Are you sure it isn't accepted for Canadian players? Yes, currently, Neteller isn't accepted for Canadian players. However, keep in mind that online gambling legislation can change quickly, but at the start of 2020 Neteller cannot be used by players in Canada. Sometimes misleading or clumsily worded statements can make it sound like the reverse is true (a top gambling site might welcome Canadians, and have Neteller as an option for other players). This situation could change in the future.
Why Use Neteller at Online Casinos
There are plenty of top reasons to opt for Neteller. Casinos accept it widely, and usually for both deposits and withdrawals, so it could be the only funding method you ever need. In addition, it has robust security, quick transfer times and the card that is available means you don't need to take the extra step of shifting money to your bank unless you want to.
More Payment Methods
Visa is the most common payment method available at online gaming sites. You will be hard pressed to find an online gaming site that does not allow you to pay with Visa. It is available worldwide and at almost every online gaming site. As a result, it is very convenient and easy to use - allowing players to deposit swiftly within a few clicks. Since almost everyone that has a bank card is associated with Visa, you should not have any problems using Visa when you are paying on an online gaming site for the first time. Just enter your information and you will be good to go.
In order to use Bitcoin, you need to have a place to store it. You will need to use a Bitcoin cryptocurrency wallet to store your Bitcoin. This is true for all types of cryptocurrency, not just Bitcoin. There are four major types of cryptocurrency wallets available. Those types include online, hardware, software, and paper wallets. The most convenient wallet type available to you is the online version. The online wallet is the fastest and most convenient option. However, the paper option is by far the safest because there is no way that it can be hacked or broken into.
Interac is one of the oldest payment methods available to people. It was established back in 1984 when five financial institutions created the Interaction Association. Since then the number of members in the organization has increased to more than 80. There are 10s of thousands of ATMs all around the world that allow the use of Interac cards. Interac makes things easy for online vendors because it allows them to process payments from a wide variety of banks. This is especially important on online gaming sites where there are people playing games form all over the world.
When you are looking to deposit money to your account on your favorite gaming site, it can be a hassle to get your credit or debit card to enter your information every time you want to make a deposit. Unless you have that information memorized, you will need to do that every time you make a deposit. However, that is not the case with eChecks. This payment method does not require that you use extra cards software, or tools. This ease of use makes it very popular among players on online gaming sites. So, if you want a straightforward and intuitive way manage your funds, this is the way to go.