World's Top 10 Online Casino Review List
How We Select The Best International Online Casinos
When it comes to finding international online casino sites to play at, you can trust us to do the hard work for you. Our experts analyze and test every site and only recommend the top online casinos around the world that meet our strict criteria. Below are some of the things we look at.
- We read the online casino's T&Cs: Every casino has its own terms and conditions, and we recommend you read these carefully. They list how their services can be best used. We read them all to ensure the top site offers fair terms and adheres to gambling standards. We look at the bonus wagering terms, we check for low withdrawal limits, and we flag sites that have long wait times on payouts.
- We test the withdrawal process: If you win big, you'll want to get your hands on your cash as soon as possible. We understand this, and we test the top withdrawal options to ensure that we only recommend the best sites that have highest-rated fast payouts. Limited payment options, delays in withdrawals, and fees are flagged.
- We research country availability: We always make sure that the best international online sites we recommend allow players from around the world. We make it a point to check country availability as many countries ban online gambling. Certain countries can play reviewed casino games and win real money but are prohibited from claiming bonuses. We check all this out for you.
- We contact customer service: Good customer support is essential at any online casino in the world. Today's best worldwide online casino sites will have the best 24/7 support available in multiple languages via live chat, email, and telephone. We test the support at any top worldwide online casino. We use the live chat function, email with a test enquiry to assess response times, and use the phone support too. We ensure that prompt replies and the best, friendly, knowledgeable staff are exactly what you get.
Top 10 Online Casino Sites Reviewed By Language
There are international casinos online available for all the different languages and if you want to find a online casino around the world that is available in your language whether that is Thai, Turkish, Spanish, Russian, German, French, Portuguese, Croatian, Danish, or Czech, you'll find them reviewed here in our top global online casinos. We think it's important to feature sites available in multiple languages and the best online casino in the world will allow you to switch to your language of choice.
Ten Biggest Online Gambling Companies Worldwide
Below we take a look at the ten biggest online gambling company stocks in the world in 2023.
- #10 - 888 Holdings PLC ($613.68 Million): Located in Gibraltar and founded in 1997, 888 Holdings is last in our top 10 list. The company also operates under subsidiaries including Cassava Enterprises and Dragonfish. The company is expected to rise in the ranks after a deal to secure William Hill assets.
- #9 - Kindred Group PLC ($951.57 Million): Located in Malta and founded in 1997, Unibet Group PLC or more commonly known as the Kindred Group operates 9 different brands including 32Red. They have over 15 million customers globally.
- #8 - Bet Fred ($963.47 Milliion): Located in Birchwood, England, UK and founded in 1967, Bet Fred takes the number 8 position on our top 10 list. The company has an excellent reputation and was founded by the Done brothers.
- #7 - IGT ($1.1 Billion): Located in London and founded in 1990, International Games Technology or IGT is noted for their casino slots games, online poker, and horse racing.
- #6 - William Hill ($1.9 Billion): Located in London and founded in 1934, William Hill is one of the oldest gambling companies with a worldwide audience and solid reputation. 888 Holdings has agreed a deal to purchase their assets which includes over 2,500 shops.
- #5 - The Stars Group ($2.44 Billion): Located in Toronto, Canada and founded in 2001, Amaya or The Stars Group has over 4,500 employees and take the number 5 spot on our list. Currency renamed the Stars Group they have acquired big brands such as Crown Bet helping to secure their place in the world gambling market.
- #4 - Scientific Games ($3.27 Billion): Located in Las Vegas, Nevada and founded in 1917, Scientific Games delivers a host of services that include mobile apps, a gambling control system, table games, slots, and iGaming. They also operate Openbet which is a sports betting company based in the UK.
- #3 - Bet365 Group ($3.57 Billion): Located in Stoke-On-Trent in the UK and founded in 2000, Bet365 employs over 5,000 people and takes the number 3 spot on our list. The company is also the official sponsor of approximately 10 La Liga Football teams and offers a global online betting platform.
- #2 - Entain PLC ($4.4 Billion): Located in the Isle of Man and founded in 2004, GVC Holdings or Entain Plc as it is now known is a global sports betting company that owns a number of top betting companies in the UK including Ladbrokes and Coral. The company also runs other betting brands including Partypoker and Bwin Casino.
- #1 - Flutter Stars Group ($4.52 Billion): Located in Dublin and founded in 2016, Flutter Stars Group takes the number 1 position on our top 10 list of the biggest online gambling companies in 2023. The company has grown thanks to a number of mergers which have included Paddy Power, Sky Bet, Betfair, and PokerStars. The company has a worldwide audience.
Best Online Casinos For International Players
The number one thing that real money players look for is a safe online casino where they can play all their favorite games. That's why we have reviewed and rated any rated best online casino in the world so you can choose the location you want based on where you reside. There is so much choice out there and below we help you to narrow things down based on different territories so you can find the top world online casino for you.
Online Casinos in North America
If you reside in North America, you have a great deal of choice when it comes to playing your favorite casino games online. Both Canada and Mexico have regulated all forms of gambling and there are provincially run online casinos that you can find out more about on our Top 10 online casino site for Canada. There are also plenty of international ones too. Things are a little different in the United States although many of the states are now allowing regulated online gambling. These include New Jersey, Deleware, Nevada, and Pennsylvania. You can read about these on our US online casinos page. For more be sure to see our specific country pages where we review and rate the best sites, login and existing player bonuses, software providers, and games in 2023.