Use and Collection of Information
At Top10casinos.com, we will collect and store many forms of data and information. This information is solely used to provide Service to the User and to improve upon the services already being offered.
Types of Data to be Collected
Personal Data will be collected when any User accesses the Service and this will be identifiable information that can include contact info or any other information that will directly identify the User. This can include:
- Email addresses
- Full legal names of Users
- Usage Data and Cookies
Usage Data is another form of data that will be collected at the site and this is information on how the Service is actually being used. This type of data is critical to the performance of the top10casinos.com site and can include the IP address of the computers being used, the exact time and date of any visit to the site, the amount of time that is spent at the site as well as other diagnostic data and device identifiers.
Tracking & Cookies Data is used to track any activity that is performed during a visit to the site and it holds specific information. Cookies are the tiny files that can include an anonymous identifier. These are sent through the browser from a site and are then stored on the device that is being used. Top10casinos.com will also use tracking technology, which will include scripts, beacons and tags that will track information and will be used to analyze and improve the Service.
- Session Cookies - These are used to operate the Service
- Preference Cookies - Used to remember any settings to suit the user preference
- Security Cookies - Used to enhance security measures
- Advertising Cookies - Used to provide ads that may be of interest to the user
Use of Data at top10casinos.com
The data that is collected by the Service will be used in different ways and for different purposes. It is important for all Users to know how collected data can and will be used.
- Provision and maintenance of the Service
- Notifications about any changes to the Service
- Allow for participation in any interactive Service features
- Provision of customer support
- Gather valuable information that can be used to improve the Service
- Monitor usage of the Service
- Detect and address any technical issues that may arise
- Provision of news and special offers to Users including services and events that may be offered. If users have opted to not receive newsletters and updates, they will not get this information.
General Data Protection Regulation and Legal Basis on Processing Data
Any User from the European Economic Area will be subject to the collection and use of personal information as described in this Policy. The Service can process various forms of Personal Data because:
- The Service may need to perform a contract with the User
- The User has provided the Service with permission to do so
- Processing of data is in the interest of the Service and does not override any rights
- To remain in compliance with all laws
Transfer of Data
Disclosure of Data
At times, the Service may disclose provided data if certain actions are necessary. These may include:
- Compliance with legal obligations
- Protection and défense of the rights or property of the Service
- Prevention of wrongdoing in any connection with the Service
- Protection of personal safety of Users
- Protection against any legal liabilities
Security of Data
While the security of all provided data is important to top10casinos.com, we cannot guarantee the security of electronic storage at all times. We do strive to use the best possible means to protect Personal Data, but absolute security cannot be guaranteed.
General Data Protection Regulation Data Protection Rights
Certain protection rights will be afforded to those who are resident of the European Economic Area. The Service will take any reasonable step to allow the correction or amendment of Personal Data if needed. If the User wants to be informed what Personal Data is being held, they can contact the Service for more information. In some situations, Users will have data protection rights as stated below:
- The right to update, access or delete any information we have
- The right of recertification if any inaccurate information is being held
- The right to object to the processing of any Personal Data
- The right to restriction of how data is processed
- The right to data portability where the User can receive a copy of all information that is held by the Service
- The right to withdraw consent at any time in regards to the processing of personal information
In some cases, the Service will ask for identity verification before responding to any of these requests. At any time, the User has the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority in regards to the use and collection of Personal Data.
Top10casinos.com reserves the right to employ any third party company to facilitate the Service and to provide services or perform services to assist with the analysing of how the Service is being used. These third parties will have access to any Personal Data provided, but will only be used to perform tasks on behalf of the Service and will not disclose this information at any time.
The Service may use Clicky, a web analytics service, to monitor the use of Service and perform requires analysis at any time.Advertising
Third party Provider may also be used to display advertisements to Users. This helps to support and maintain the Service and to enhance user experiences.
Links to Various Sites
To comply with all laws, the Service will not provide any access to those under the age of 18. Personal information for anyone under this age will not be collected. If Users are a parent or guardian and have become aware that someone under the age of 18 is accessing the site and has provided Personal Data, top10casinos.com should be contacted immediately to resolve the issue. All information on those under 18 will be permanently removed from the servers.