Slots are the single biggest draw to online betting sites, so it's no surprise that free spins casino bonuses are amongst the top 10 best casino promotions you'll find. Not only are they often offered as a welcome bonus to new players, sometimes paired with other bonuses such as match deposits and sometimes as solo no deposit promotions, they're often given to existing players as loyalty rewards.
Free spins are usually, though not always, tied to a specific slot game, and as a no deposit bonus allows players to try and win real money prizes in Canada or abroad without risking a penny of their own cash. Perhaps counter-intuitively, this means that free spins can transform slots into being the safest and best way to bet at a casino as it's literally impossible to finish behind as no deposit is required. Given the popularity of the top 10 best slots with players, this makes them pretty appealing to reel fans.
It is worth looking at the other side of the coin too, however. Nothing's given away for free, and that includes no deposit free spins bonus cash. After all, if you simply received money right away and could withdraw it at once, the casino would hemorrhage money. In order to turn a free spins bonus into cash in your account, you will need to satisfy the requirements that accompany practically every promotion. The withdrawal cap is an upper limit on winnings, often a couple of hundred dollars or thereabouts. Because of this, focusing on RTP (return to player) rather than high jackpots is wise (if you can find a rare offer without a withdrawal cap that's something to jump on, all else being equal). The wagering requirement is another ubiquitous condition that must be fulfilled prior to withdrawal from the casino. To prevent immediate withdrawal of free spins cash, bonus money must first be wagered a certain number of times, often 30-40x the value of a no deposit bonus. The lower this requirement the better. Last, and least, every type of casino promotion has a time limit. This shouldn't be anything to worry about, but should be kept in mind just so that you don't trip over a deadline.
Our Criteria for Finding the Top 10 Online Casinos with Free Spins Bonus Codes
When weighing up whether a no deposit casino is one of the top 10 best, the free spins and cash bonuses are naturally important, but there are other criteria that matter too such as whether they use great software providers like Microgaming or NetEnt. Here are some of the other factors we consider when searching for the best online betting sites.
- Wide Selection of Bonuses: The more free spins the better, whether as solitary promotions or coupled together with match deposits or free cash. Many bonus pages at the best casino sites have a plethora of no deposit and other promotions to take advantage of, and some release more on a regular weekly or monthly basis.
- Mobile Compatibility: Mobile ownership is huge right now, with many nations having three-quarters of the population possessing a phone or tablet. This coupled with the increasingly mobile-compatible design approach adopted by software developers means there's every incentive for casino betting sites to also offer mobile platforms that are compatible with major OS such as Android and iOS. Many of the best casinos even have dedicated apps, for maximum convenience.
- Top-Notch Customer Service: Even with the best will in the world, we all know that technology can go wrong sometimes. That's why responsive, polite, and timely customer service is so important. It's reassuring for casino players to know that if something does go awry, the customer support team will engage with them on a fair basis. A 24/7 approach to accessibility is best, as players can be Australian or come from as far apart as South Africa, the UK, or Canada.
- Timely Payouts and Withdrawals: It's always an invigorating challenge to finish ahead with a no deposit casino bonus, meeting the wagering requirement within the time limit whilst also finishing ahead so there's profit to withdraw. But a real damper can be put on this if a no deposit casino is slow or, worse, troublesome when it comes to withdrawals of a free spins no deposit casino bonus. That's why a straightforward, swift, and hassle-free withdrawal process is a major bonus and one of the best top 10 features a casino can have.
Types of Free Spins Bonuses
Players who like free slots can take advantage of a variety of different no deposit casino bonuses that enable them to play for free, whilst having the prospect of winning real money prizes. Here are some of the most common types you might come across.
Claim Your Bonus Free Spins in Six Steps
Claiming a bonus isn't difficult, as no deposit casinos often use them to encourage players to sign up or remain with a site and putting obstacles in the way would serve neither player nor site. Just follow these simple steps to get your hands on your casino bonus.
- Step 1: Signup with the betting site of your choice. If you already have one in mind, that's great, but if not then give these top 10 best international casinos a look for some ideas.
- Step 2: Visit the promotions or bonuses page. These list the various freebies a casino is offering, including free spins bonus cash.
- Step 3: Check the fine print. Usually, there won't be anything to worry about but it's best to check ahead of time just in case there's a particularly onerous playthrough requirement or suchlike.
- Step 4: Take a note of the bonus code. The majority of special offers come with codes, although some bonuses are activated automatically. The terms of any given bonus will explain what the situation is.
- Step 5: Visit the cashier section. This is where you will enter the bonus code to activate the casino's promotion. Be aware that some multi-stage special offers (free spins paired with a multi-deposit match bonus, for example) may require codes to be entered in a particular order.
- Step 6: The bonus should now be active. If it is not or something seems awry, contact customer service and they should be able to remedy the situation.
Pros and Cons
The single largest complaint about free spins no deposit bonus cash is that there's a significant lack of flexibility with most offers. This isn't universal but it does occur in the vast majority of bonuses, and having the free spins tied to one single slot game is a drawback. Of course, if you have a favourite game and this is the one involved, maybe that doesn't matter, but other casino promotions do offer substantially more versatility. Another complaint is that these bonuses have significantly lower cash value than match deposit bonuses, which can regularly reach $/£/€100-200 or even more. So in terms of how much you're getting with this bonus, it can be perhaps a quarter to a tenth the value of other promotions.
Free Spins Bonus Frequently Asked Questions
If you've got questions about free spins bonus cash, we've got you covered. Just consult our top 10 best FAQs and we may have the answer you need right there.
No, but the vast majority do have this bonus in one format or the other.
It can vary, but around $/£/20-30 is more less average.
Usually, just a single, clearly indicated slot game. Sometimes you can use them more flexibly but they tend to be associated with a particular game.
No, alas, as this would amount to the casino throwing money away. Prior to bonus money being withdrawn the wagering requirement must first be satisfied.
This is the sum that must be wagered prior to withdrawal. It's typically expressed as a multiple of the bonus, with 30-35x about average, and less than this being better. A triple digit playthrough requirement is something to avoid, and the best are 20x or less.
Yes, practically every bonus comes with a withdrawal cap and a time limit. The withdrawal cap is a ceiling on potential winnings, and whilst the time limit isn't usually tight it's as well to know what the state of play is.
Free spins can most easily be found in two places. The first is a casino's promotions/bonuses page, and the other is a top 10 best list in a review type website.
No, one of the best parts of claiming a free spins bonus is that no deposit is needed. It is, after all, a no deposit bonus. However, some casinos will require a deposit to be made in order to withdraw winnings, as sites often link deposit and withdrawal banking options, only allowing players to withdraw using a system with which they've made a deposit.
No, but most of them do. Codes are found within an online betting site's promotions page, or via a list compiled by a review site.
Just log in and head to the cashier section where you enter the bonus code to activate it, if a code is required.
You can Win Real Money
The best reason to take advantage of free spins bonus cash is simply this: you can win real money and you're not risking anything. Go to a land-based casino in the USA or New Zealand or anywhere else and you won't find any deal that offers the chance to finish ahead at literally zero risk of finishing behind. This is also a very straightforward no deposit promotion to activate and use, so it's hard to go wrong. Better yet, they're available at almost all of the top 10 best online casinos.