Stay ahead of the game! Sign up now get inside scoop on the latest bonus offers.
The No Deposit Bonus Explained
A no deposit bonus is an incentive offered to players in the form of free spins or cash for signing up with a new online casino. Players love this bonus because they can play the best games free of cost, win real money and test casino services.
The top online casinos in Switzerland allow players from Geneva and other cities to play the best casino games developed by the best service providers. Moreover, the NDB bonus does a perfect job of building a better relationship between casinos and players.
Having said that, the free Switzerland no deposit bonus code has terms and conditions that players must fulfill as the withdrawal of their bonus winnings hinges on this. These are usually in the form of game contribution percentage, wagering requirements, game restrictions, withdrawal limits and more.
Through this review, you will get a better understanding of how and where you can find the best online casinos for Switzerland. You will also learn the different ways you can claim your code and the various pros and cons associated with them.
Pros And Cons For No Deposit Bonuses
If you are familiar with bonus codes, then you must obviously know that each one comes with its own set of pros and cons. So, here is a list of pros and cons associated with the bonus that you should know before signing up for one.
- Enjoy the best high-quality games for free.
- Earn money while playing top-notch games.
- Inspect new casino services and features.
- Enjoy popular games with no obligation to the casino.
- Hone your casino gaming skills at no extra cost.
- Only select games are allowed with the bonus.
- Wagering requirements are strict.
- Cap on amount won using the bonus.
- Withdrawal limits on bonus winnings can be low.
Types Of No Deposit Bonuses For Switzerland in 2023
There are two popular types of bonuses that you will find in 2023 and they are the free cash and free spins. These exciting bonuses are quite different from one another and here's how.
The free cash code is offered to players in the form of casino cash or credit. Players from top Swiss cities like Zürich can use this cash/credit to play their favourite games and other popular titles developed by leading service providers. All top casinos for Switzerland offer free cash that can range anywhere between €5 to €25 and are non-transferable.
With this type of bonus, Switzerland casinos attract players by offering free spins that they can use to play at top-rated slots. However, it is important to note that this bonus code also comes with own set of terms & conditions such as games restriction which you should be aware of.
Which Bonus Code Is More Valuable - Free Cash Code or Free Spins Code?
The free cash and spins no deposit bonuses are quite different from one another. For example, the free spins bonus can only be used on slot machines while the free cash bonus code can be used to play all types of games such as blackjack, roulette, live dealer games and even slots.
Another major difference is in the amounts in which the bonus is awarded to players. For example, free spins are generally of a larger amount, usually anywhere between 20 to 100 free spins. But the free spins bonus is usually of a smaller amount, which can be anywhere between €5 and €20.
Finally, you will also notice that free spins have a much stricter wagering requirement when compared to the free cash bonus code, which is more lenient.
So, it is almost impossible to decide on which bonus is better, free spins or free cash. It basically boils down to which free bonus code suits your style of play, the games involved with the bonus and T&Cs.
No Deposit Switzerland Bonus Codes
Casinos offer the bonus codes to players from Graubünden and other regions either automatically or through a voucher or coupon. These often contain a string of alphanumeric characters that are unique to each bonus. Players can use this to claim their free code in various ways and these are listed in the following section for you.
- Recommended Casumo Casino100% Match Bonus, Up to €500
Explore Casino Bonuses from Other Countries
Claiming a Bonus Code is Easy
Here is a list of all the ways that players can claim the best no deposit Switzerland bonus at a top casino in 2023, and thankfully, it has never been easier.
- Automatic: This is one of the most common and quickest ways of awarding codes in 2023. With this method, the best no deposit casinos in Switzerland simply award players the no deposit bonus after they have registered with them.
- Cashier: Casinos allow players to claim their no deposit casino Switzerland bonus codes by manually entering it in the Promotions or Cashier section of the website. This method is quick as well and players can claim the bonus at their convenience.
- Customer Support : The next popular way of claiming your bonus is by contacting the casino's customer support staff and having them do it for you. Players from all Swiss regions, including Valais, can have this done over the phone, chat or email. However, you may need to wait for a while before this is done for you or wait until the customer care team's working hours until contacting them.
How We Find The Top 10 Switzerland No Deposit Bonus Codes
Finding a reputable online casino with an amazing no deposit bonus code can be a difficult task. However, our review team gathers data on almost every casino and ranks them for you according to their various features and bonuses.
How We Rate The Switzerland Casinos/Bonuses In Our Top 10 Lists
It is important you choose a top Switzerland casino that offers robust online services and not just an eye-catching bonus. Here at Top 10, you can rest assured that every recommended casino has been rated after taking its games lobby, bonuses, service providers, banking options, security and more into account.
Exclusive Casino Bonus Codes For Switzerland at Top10Casinos.com
Top10Casinos lets you choose from a range of exciting free spins and exclusive cash offers at the top no deposit bonus casinos in Switzerland like an amazing $25 free chip at Planet 7 Casino. You can claim this stunning no deposit offer by using our 25FREECHIP code and enjoy over 250 games at this award-winning casino. You can grab a special 25 free spins offer at Ocean Breeze Casino at the Starburst slot with the STARBURST25 code.
The Best Switzerland No Deposit Bonuses
There are many more stunning bonuses that Top 10 players can enjoy like a $35 free chip at Grand Fortune Casino using the 35NDBGF code. With this code, players can choose from over 200 of the best games at this safe and secure website. Players from Lausanne and other cities can also sign themselves up at the Miami Club Casino for 25 free spins on all slots, powered by the best providers like Microgaming, RTG and many more.
- Sign-Up Offer €20 No Deposit Bonus
- Sign-Up Offer €10 Free Money
- Sign-Up Offer €10 Free, No Deposit
Finding The Best Switzerland Casino With A No Deposit Code
Searching for a reputable casino can be difficult and painstaking; however, your search gets a lot easier once you have followed these few simple tips.
- Licensed and Regulated Sites: It is imperative you choose a casino that is licensed and regulated as this will ensure your gambling rights and winnings are protected. You should check for a casino's valid license seal at the bottom of the homepage.
- Best Safety & Security Measures: A top casino is equipped with the best encryption technology that safeguards your online activity and data. You should also inspect whether your casino follows the latest security protocols, the details of which are generally mentioned in the security section of the terms & conditions.
- Game Fairness: As a player, it is important you join a casino whose games are governed by a random numbers generator. You can also make sure that the casino's RNG is regularly inspected by an independent third-party auditor.
- Payment Methods: While searching for the best no deposit bonus casino in Switzerland, check for one that offers multiple payment methods. Look for the best banking options like wire transfers, card and prepaid card payments, such as Paypal and Paysafecard. Also make sure the casino accepts multiple currencies like the EURO, USD, CAD or one that best suits your needs. Many of the best casinos in Switzerland even offer Bitcoin, Etherum and other cryptocurrencies too.
- Fair T&Cs: Bonus terms & conditions play a vital role in bonus as the withdrawal of your bonus winnings does depend on them. Choose a site with T&Cs that are fair to players.
How to Win Real Money With A No Deposit Bonus
Winning real money at an online casino using your NDB in Switzerland is a lot simpler than you may think, especially if you keep the following winning tips in mind.
- Choose The Best Site - First and foremost, join a casino site that is fully licensed and offers the best online security, has a kickass games lobby, best banking options and fair T&Cs.
- Important Wagering/Playthrough Requirements - Next you would need to have a fair understanding of your bonus wagering and playthrough requirements and stick to them. By doing so, you would be able to easily withdraw your winnings.
- Winnings Restrictions - Most casinos have a restriction on the amount you can win when using your bonus. This reduces their losses incurred through the free bonus code. So back your luck and signup at a top bonus Swiss casino with the highest winnings limit to maximise your winnings as much as possible.
- Knowledge Of Terms - It is very important to read the bonus terms and adhere to them as this will help you make the most of your bonus. Being familiar with the bonus terms also offers you the possibility of using it to your advantage.
- Games Restrictions - Players are allowed to use their bonus codes on select games only when playing at top casinos. It is important you use your bonus only with those games permitted by the casino, as any winnings earned from it may be withheld should you not do so.
- Enjoy The Games - Finally, have fun with your bonus, which is quite easy as long as you keep the above mentioned tips in mind.
Top Slots You Can Play With A No Deposit Bonus
One of the main advantages of signing up for the best bonus code with a top online casino in Switzerland is that you can enjoy all the popular slots known to players. You can choose from fan-favourites like Cats that is powered by IGT or the famous title Cash Noire by NetEnt.
Explore More No Deposit Casinos
Other Casino Games To Try
You can play practically any type of game including slots, table games, live dealer games, roulette, keno or blackjack. However, this depends on the games that your no deposit Swiss bonus code permits you to play.
Switzerland Mobile Casino Bonuses
Players from cities like Bern and Basel can enjoy the best games and the best bonus codes even on their favourite mobile device as well. All the best Swiss casinos allow players to signup for the bonus either through the instant/no download method or dedicated apps. However, players do benefit from a personalised gaming experience through the casino apps that they can download on to their Android and Apple devices.
Getting To Grips With T&Cs
If you are new to the bonus or just find it difficult to understand its T&Cs, then we have got you covered. Here is a brief explanation along with tips on all the T&Cs related to this bonus.
- Bonus Expiry: The bonus expiry is the date and time up until which your no deposit bonus is valid. Following this period, your bonus will be invalid, which means you lose out on any of your bonus free spins or cash. Keep this date and time in mind and make the most of your bonus by utilising it before this period.
- Max Withdrawal Amount: In order to protect losses from free bonus codes, casinos limit the amount you can withdraw from bonus winnings. You can work around this by joining the best online casino for Switzerland that offers a higher withdrawal amount or one that suits your requirements.
- Eligible Games: Games restrictions are common when signing up for a bonus code. Casinos usually allow players to choose from select games that have higher wagering limits or those with lower payouts.
- Wagering/Playthrough Requirements: This is one of the most important conditions associated with the bonus. It dictates the amount players must wager when playing games using the bonus. The wagering requirement is usually calculated in multiple of the betting amounts.
- Free Cash Code Wagering Requirements: With this bonus, you are simply required to wager bets in multiples of the bonus code offer to fulfill playthrough requirements. For example: A casino offers you a free cash code worth €10 with a 20x wagering requirement. So here, you would need to wager €200 (€10 x 20WR) before you can withdraw your winnings.
- Free Spins Wagering Requirements: With this type of bonus code, casinos expect you to meet wagering requirements in multiples of the value of your winnings that you earn through the free spins. For example: You are offered 50 free spins which is subject to a 30x wagering requirement. So with the free spins bonus, wagering requirements are not based on this value. Instead, you will need to fulfill the wagering requirements on the money you win using your free spins. So, if you win €20 using the free spins, you would need to then wager €600 (€20 x 30WR), before you are allowed to withdraw any winning at all.
- Game Contribution Percentages: The game contribution percentage is the amount contributed toward a game and depends on the game's payback to players. This is different for different types of games and varies from one casino to another. For example, slots and keno usually have a 100% games contribution percentage, while table games like roulette, blackjack and baccarat have a contribution percentage anywhere between 10% and 25%.
Preventing Bonus Code Abuse
Although bonuses are free for customers, they come at a cost to all Switzerland no deposit casinos, and when abused, it can lead to huge losses and even closure. To protect themselves from this, casinos include T&Cs and take certain measures like IP address monitoring to ensure players do not hold multiple accounts. They also thoroughly vet new players and validate their details to confirm their identities.
Frequently Asked Top 10 Questions
Signing for a bonus at a casino can at times require a lot of thought and throw up a lot of doubts. Here is a list of questions you can run through that players like yourself regarding the bonuses.
- What is a no deposit bonus code? The NDB is an incentive that rewards a player for signing up at a casino. It is either offered in the form of free casino cash/credit or free spins.
- Where can I find the best bonuses in Switzerland? You will find the best bonus codes right here at Top 10 Casinos. Go ahead and signup with any of the casinos for a safe and amazing online experience.
- How can I activate my bonus? Most top no deposit Swiss casinos automatically award the bonus to players as soon as they have signed up with them.
However, some casinos offer players from Ticino and other regions a code that they can either activate manually or contact customer care to have them activate it.
- Can I play whichever games I want using the no deposit Swiss bonuses? No, unfortunately you can play only those games specified by the casino in the bonus T&Cs.
- Can I use my bonus on my mobile device? Yes, you can not only access your bonus but also sign up for one through your favourite android or Apple device. All casinos recommended on this page are mobile-friendly and easily accessible through your iPad or iPhone and other top devices.
- Is signing up for a free bonus worth it? Yes, it is. This bonus code lets players from all regions, including Lake Lucerne, enjoy the best games from the best providers like NetEnt and Rival for free. However, the most exciting aspect of this bonus code is that they can earn while they are at it.
- Can I make real money through a bonus? Yes, you can win real money using your bonus at any legit casino. However, it is important that you fulfill all the necessary T&Cs to be able to withdraw your bonus winnings.
- How can I withdraw my bonus winnings? You can conveniently cashout your winnings through any of the popular banking options such as wire transfer, Mastercard or VISA card, e-wallets and prepaid cards.
Many Switzerland bonus casinos also offer payouts through cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Etherum and Litecoin.
- What if I abuse the NDB? If a player abuses the no deposit bonus, then the casino is legally entitled to terminate the account and withhold any bonus winnings.
- How can I cancel my bonus? You can do this at the Cashier section by clicking the Cancel or Deactivate button next to the active bonus. Alternatively, you can always contact the casino's customer support team to have them do the needful.Please be advised that once cancelled, the bonus cannot be reactivated and all winnings earned through the bonus will be lost.
The bonus code is an amazing free code promotion which allows you to enjoy the best games from highly-rated service providers for free. Moreover, with this bonus, Switzerland casinos allow you to earn real cash too through their free games. You can sign up at a top-rated casino by choosing from any of the best Swiss codes listed right here on this page for an amazing online experience.