Stay ahead of the game! Sign up now get inside scoop on the latest bonus offers.
Top 10 Live Dealer Casinos Sites
Below you will find our 2023 best-rated review for live dealer online roulette casino sites. These are the Top 10 best-rated 2023 sites for live roulette games where you can enjoy a real casino site experience from the comfort of your own home and play against a professional dealer in real-time. Everything is streamed live to your device and you can interact and chat with the dealer and other players at the table too for the best 2023 experience.
- Sign-Up Offer 100% Bonus, Up to $1500
- Sign-Up Offer 100% Bonus, Up to $500
- Sign-Up Offer 100% Bonus, Up to $1500
Mobile Roulette Apps for All Players
With our 2023 top 10 rated mobile online roulette casinos you can play free and real money games on your iOS or Android device. All these best 2023 top 10 sites offer high-quality HD roulette games and plenty of variations that players can enjoy on iPhone, iPad, or Android smartphone or tablets. Below are our 2023 best-rated site reviews for top 10 casino sites with the best mobile apps for roulette.
- Sign-Up Offer 100% Bonus, Up to $1600
- Sign-Up Offer 100% Bonus, Up to $500
- Sign-Up Offer 100% Bonus, Up to $1000
Roulette Online Casino Bonuses and What to Expect
Competition between the top ten best-reviewed roulette online casino sites is fierce and to ensure the best roulette casino sites attract customers, they provide a plethora of high-rated bonuses and 2023 promotions. Our best top ten rated sites for 2023 all offer generous welcome offers and regular member deals for their roulette games including special live dealer roulette bonuses as well. Below are some of the offers you can expect to find.
- No Deposit: This is by far the most sought after of all rated 2023 gambling offers and with good reason. The no deposit bonus gives new 2023 players a chance to test out and review the top 10 sites risk-free and win real cash too. For online casino roulette fans, there are two types of no deposit code to watch out for and these are free cash and free time. The free cash is exactly what it sounds like. It is where roulette the best online casino sites give new players a fixed amount, usually between $10 and $20, when they register for a real money account. This bonus money can then be used to test out what the top 10 best sites offer.
- Signup: The signup bonus requires a deposit and is reserved for new players. It can come in the first of a first deposit offer or a high-rated welcome package that is spread out over a number of deposits. Upon review, a typical example of this might be a 200% match up to $300. A better-rated welcome package offers a more generous, rated amount and can be spread out over your first three or five deposits. Some best top 10 sites include free spins for slots, but for online casino roulette players, it is a great way to boost your bankroll and enjoy some free bets.
- Reload: The rated reload bonus is for regular players and is a percentage match that is offered when you make deposits. In 2023, the amount can vary from 25% up to 100% and you'll often find that it can be redeemed more than once. Some of the 2023 best-reviewed roulette online casino sites have daily, weekly, and monthly reload offers for players to enjoy and these are amongst the best way to give your bankroll a boost whenever you fund your account.
It is important to note that most bonuses will have wagering requirements attached to them that must be met before you can cash out any winnings you have accumulated. The top 10 reviewed wagering requirements tell you how much you have to bet and a typical example might be a 100% bonus with 35x wagering requirements. If you make a deposit a deposit of $10 and get a $10 bonus it will mean you have to play through $350 before you can cash out your winnings. On top of this, there are different rated game contribution percentages. This is the amount of your bet that goes towards meeting the playthrough. When playing the best online casino roulette games you might find that each bet only counts 0-10% towards your wagering requirements so it can take longer to clear them. The reason for this is that most casino bonuses are geared towards slots. There are roulette-specific bonuses available and we recommend that you keep an eye out for these as they will have a 100% contribution towards the wagering requirements and allow you to cash out your winnings a lot sooner.
Your Roulette Casino Deposit Options Online
Being able to deposit funds into your roulette online casino site account is important and one of the site features you really need to check before signing up. There are so many different 2023 deposit options available on gambling sites and some are only available to specific countries. The differently-rated 2023 deposit options available to you will depend on where you are located and to help with this, we've included and rated some information below on the most popular 2023 deposit options for each country and you'll find top 10 rated 2023 reviews on the best payment methods too.
Playing at a top rated online casino for Europe means you'll have a lot of convenient deposit and withdrawal options. In 2023, credit and debit cards like Visa, Mastercard and Maestro start to lose popularity compared to e-wallet options whose demand skyrockets. European online casino players can use e-wallet options such as Neteller, PayPal, Skrill, PaySafeCard, Boku, Google Pay, Apple Pay and more. Deposits are almost always instant in our top 10 rated roulette casinos, whereas withdrawals can take between an hour and a few days. Those that prefer higher anonymity can also use Bitcoin, Etherium and other cryptocurrencies. All these banking options are secure if used at a reliable online casino for Europe. To make a deposit, all you need to do is sign up at a casino, go in the banking section and select the amount you want to play with. Your funds will be instantly available in your account. Make sure to read our reviews for the best Europe online casinos to find the best choice for you in 2023.
Canadian gamblers have a great deal of internationally popular choices and options when it comes to funding their gambling accounts and making fast withdrawals. Instadebit is probably the most popular and well-represented payment method because it allows you to instantly fund your account and make convenient withdrawals for your winnings too. In addition, Paysafecard is a pre-paid card option that can be used for online and offline purchases and is accepted at most of the famous Canadian top 10 gambling sites. Interac is another well-known payment processor in Canada that allows deposits and withdrawals to your bank or credit union account. Visa and MasterCard credit and debit cards can also be used by Canadian players, as can bank transfer and eCheck. You should know that PayPal and Neteller are no longer accepted in Canada due to legislature changes. Read our 2023 rated review for Canadian payment methods and you'll find the ones that suit your needs the most.
Deposit options for Kiwi players include credit and debit cards like Visa and MasterCard and there are some of the best top 10 sites that will accept Diner's Club cards too. Wire transfers directly from your bank are another reviewed option, although, these deposits are not instant. Pre-paid cards like PaysafeCard are great if you don't want to provide your banking details and you can add the exact amount you wish to deposit. It is a safe and secure way to fund your account. Another pre-paid card option is EntroPay. It can be used for deposits and withdrawals. There are fees, so be sure to check what these are first. Kiwis who prefer to use eWallets have a number of choices too including Skrill, Neteller, PayPal, and EcoPayz. These can be used for deposits and withdrawals and they are safe and secure. Poli is another widely used deposit method for casinos in New Zealand. It has a high level of security and there is no registration required to use it. You don't need a credit card and there are no fees. It is linked with your New Zealand bank account.
There are a lot of reviewed deposit options available at the best UK casino sites including credit and debit cards, eWallets, mobile payments, and bank transfer. Visa, MasterCard, and Maestro credit and debit are all very safe and secure. If you prefer not to share your information, you can choose an eWallet. PayPal is a secure e-wallet that most people are familiar with. Skrill is another eWallet and the company is regulated in the UK by the FSA. Neteller is owned by a British company and is a good option. Boku is a pay by mobile UK option and you are not required to connect your private info. All you need is your phone number and the deposit amount. Citadel Instant Payments connects with your bank account to allow you to make secure transfers to your roulette online casino account. Paysafecard is convenient and you can add money to your card in the best local shops and then use it to deposit. Bank transfer is available but it transactions are slow. Read our top 10 UK casino payment option rated reviews for 2023.
USA players will find it a lot more difficult to fund and make transactions from their online roulette site casino account because of the recently-changed federal gambling laws that prohibit American banks from processing payments to the best top 10 gambling sites and all gambling venues in general. Credit cards are often the only deposit and withdrawal option for players as PayPal and Neteller are no longer accepted in gambling venues. Moreover, Bitcoin, the cryptocurrency is another convenient way to fund your account but not all casinos and gambling venues offer this deposit and withdrawal method. If you are looking for one, you can find our top 10 rated Bitcoin site casinos here for more helpful information for players. For credit card deposits Visa is the number one choice and there are no transaction fees. MasterCard is also accepted but this cannot be used for withdrawals. For more information and handy tips, check out our best rated 2023 USA casino payment options reviews on our website.
Credit and debit cards are the most popular site payment options for South African gamblers because they are quick and easy to use and most people have one. Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Diners Club are accepted. Some top 10 sites will also accept Maestro. EasyEFT is an electronic funds transfer that works with your South African bank account. It is safe and easy to use. Normal EFTs and SID Instant EFT's are also available. All of these are supported by South Africa's major banks. The EntroPay card is another best option and it works in the same way as a debit card. Payments are instant and it can be used for withdrawals as well. If you prefer to keep your financial details private, there are a number of eWallet services that you can use. These include Skrill, Neteller, and EcoPayz. Each of these allows for deposits and withdrawals. They are safe and secure and keep your financial details hidden. For more information read our South Africa casino payment option rated reviews for 2023.
Online Casino Roulette Payouts Explanation
Online roulette casino payouts all depend on the betting options you choose so in order to ensure you get the best rated payout, you need to place your chips appropriately. There are different reviewed odds and they are usually written in the form of x to 1. X stands for your dollar amount so for example, the odds for single number bet might be 35 to 1 and if you win you get $35 plus your dollar bet.
There are inside bets and outside bets you can place. The outside bets are the ones on the edge of the table and outside of the 38 numbers. Each of these relates to a set of numbers of colours. With outside bets, if the ball lands on the zero or double zero you lose. Outside rated bets include:
- Red or Black: This has even odds of 1 to 1 and the probability of winning is 48.60% in European roulette and 47.37% in American variants if the ball lands on the color you have best chosen.
- Odd or Even: This is another reviewed even odds bet of 1 to 1 with a probability of 48.6% when playing European and 47.37% for American if the ball lands on the odd or even number you have chosen.
- High or Low: Even odds of 1 to 1 with a winning probability of 48.60% for European and 47.37% for American. Low is numbers 1 to 18 and high is numbers 19 to 36.
- Columns: The betting table has three columns of twelve numbers and this bet has odds of 2 to 1 and a probability of winning at 32.40% in European or 31.58% in American if the ball lands on a number in the column you have chosen.
- Dozens: This one has odds of 2 to 1 and winning probabilities of 32.40% for European and 31.57% for American and there are three choices. First dozen 1 to 12, second dozen 13 to 24, and third dozen 25 to 36.
Inside bets are another best-rated and reviewed option for the best online roulette site casino games in 2023 and this is where you bet on a specific number or set of numbers that found on the inside of the table. They don't win as often but they do payout more. The best-rated inside bets include:
- Straight Up: This is where you bet on a specific number and the odds are 35 to 1 with a winning probability of 2.7% in European and 2.63% in American.
- Split Bet: This is on two adjacent numbers and the odds are 17 to 1 and win probabilities are 5.4% European and 5.26% American.
- Street Bet: This covers three numbers and the odds are 11 to 1 with winning probabilities of 8.1% European or 7.89% American.
- Corners: This bet is on four numbers that make up a square in the corner and the odds are 8 to 1 and the probability of a win is 10.8% European or 10.53% American.
- Five Numbers: There is only one five number bet often called a basket that can be made and it is considered the worst bet of all as the house edge is significantly higher. The odds are 6 to 1 and the probability of a win is 13.16%. This is only available on American roulette games at online casino sites and the bet is on 0, 00, 1, 2, and 3.
- Six Numbers: Often called a line bet, this covers two rows of numbers beside each other and the odds in 2023 are 5 to 1 and the probability of a win is 16.2% European and 15.79% American.
There are a couple of other 2023 rated and reviewed roulette online casino site bets known as announced or called bets. These are only available on European or French roulette casino site games. These include Neighbours of Zero which covers 17 numbers and has varied odds up to 24 to 1 and a winning probability of 45.9%. Thirds of the Wheel covers 12 numbers with odds of 17 to 1 and a probability of 32.4%. Zeno Game covers 7 numbers with odds of 26 to 1 and a probability of 18.9%. Finally, there's the Orphans which covers any number not mentioned so far. It has odds of between 17 to 1 and 35 to 1 and a winning probability of 21.6%.
If you plan on playing at the best rated online roulette casino sites for real money, it is important that you understand the different 2023 betting options and the odds each bet offers. Reading 2023 game reviews can help. European and French roulette are the best-rated 2023 choices for online gambling site players in terms of a lower house edge and they also have the La Partage and En Prison rules to make winning easier.
Cashouts & Withdrawal Times at Top 10 Sites
If you're lucky and the best to win, you'll want to know about cashing out your winnings and the withdrawal times. The reviewed information for this can be found on the banking site of the top 10 online roulette casino site you're playing at. One thing to look at is the pending period or withdrawal wait time. This is the amount of time that the casino site allows before withdrawals are processed. In 2023, this can be anywhere between 24 hours and 72 hours. During this time you are free to cancel your withdrawal on the sites and put the money back in your bankroll. The cashout method you choose can also dictate how long it will be before the funds reach your bank. E-wallets tend to be the quickest 2023 method with bank wire transfers taking the longest which can be up to a week or more. Withdrawals are requested through the cashier site on the casino and it is best to check for minimum and maximum withdrawal amounts in 2023. You will find 2023 information on this in our best-rated casino sites reviews.
Random Number Generator VS. Live Dealer Software Review
Our top 10 2023 roulette online casino site rated reviews for 2023 feature the best sites that offer RNG and live dealer games. The table below offers more details on these. RNG stands for Random Number Generator and uses computer algorithms to create the results. Live dealer games use real live croupiers so you can watch them spin the wheel and place your bets on the table. RNG's in 2023 are audited and tested for fair gaming. Playing at a highly-rated safe and trusted roulette online casino will ensure the best fair gaming and our rated reviews for 2023 sites will help you find them.
Microgaming is the world's leading software provider and they have been around since 1994. They have the best collection of online roulette games which include American, French, and European roulette, the Gold Series, Premier titles, multiplayer, and multi-wheel titles. Their Gold Series features stunning 3D graphics, realistic sounds, and a myriad of players options including game speed and an expert mode. Players can also edit the viewing angles and table layout. In multi-player, you can interact with others and bets are placed in real-time. Other features can include video zoom, win details, and a close up of the winning numbers. Roulette Royale is Microgaming's progressive jackpot title for those looking for life-changing wins.
Playtech software is another quality provider with high quality graphics and plenty of optimization for players. They offer 14 different roulette titles including European, French, and American roulette, Premium French and American titles, 3D and Premium 3D, Pro and Premium Pro, multi-player, video roulette, mini roulette, Marvel roulette, and an AR title. There are betting limits to suit all budgets starting at $0.20 and going up to $3k. All the game variations follow standard rules. The AR title has two unique bets and the Marvel title has a number of distinctive features including a progressive jackpot.
NetEnet launched in 1996 and is one of the biggest names in the internet gambling industry. Players can enjoy European, French, Advanced, free, and mobile roulette games all with great features. Features include 3D graphics, superb animations, and fantastic betting options. The company is licensed by the UK Gambling Commission and Malta Gaming Authority. The RNG is guaranteed fair. American roulette is not included. Special features in the games include instant calculation, take limits, hot and cold numbers, and betting history. Players will also find detailed information on how to play and what the payouts. Special features include x2 for multiplying your bet, a re-bet feature, stats, auto, and star that lets you save game patterns.
Evolution Gaming is the leading provider of live dealer games. Founded in 2006 they have won numerous awards. They deliver the best live gaming experience with HD video streamed live to both desktop and mobile. They are licensed in Malta, Alderney, the UK, Belgium, Romania, and Canada. Players can enjoy an interactive experience similar to land-based establishments and they can play up to 4 different tables at the same time. Fans of live roulette are in for a treat and can enjoy multiple game variations, VIP and native-speaking professional croupiers, dedicated tables, Dual play tables, and more. All games include live chat, game history, stats, hot and cold numbers, your own favourite bets menu, and HD video.
Ezugi was formed in 2013 and offers a great live dealer experience. The action is streamed live in HD from studios in Costa Rica, Belgium, and Cambodia. Live chat and a range of game options are available to ensure players get the best experience possible. The classic roulette table is based on the European form. Some of the tables have a multi-camera setup with 3 cameras for multiple views. Features include game history, multi-player, video and audio controls, live chat, dealer tipping, customizable limits, and the ability to play multiple games at once. There are 6 different languages available and players can join tables on mobile and desktop.
Visionary iGaming launched in 2007 and provides an authentic live dealer experience on mobile and desktop. The latest live streaming video and audio technology is used to broadcast everything in real-time. Players can interact with the dealers and there is a free-play option for those who would like to test things out first. Players can enjoy European and American tables and both feature different camera views so you can see everything happening. Hot and cold numbers, as well as rules and betting limits, are all displayed. There are betting limits to suit everyone starting from $0.10 and going up to $500. There are English and Spanish speaking dealers. ViG holds a Costa Rican business license.
What are the Odds of Winning in Roulette?
Winning at the best reviewed roulette online casino sites is dependent on the game you choose to play. There are different odds with each variation so whether you use a 2023 strategy or not, choosing the right variant is vital. The online casino roulette house always has the edge but you can lower this. It is a game of chance. European variants have 36 numbers and a single zero while American variants have 36 numbers and two zeroes. The house edge for American is 5.26% while European is 2.7%. French and European roulette only has one zero on the table and French roulette also has the La Partage and En Prison rules which can reduce the house edge on even money bets down to 1.35%.
You win based on the types of bets you place too and some betting options will have bigger reviewed payouts than others. A bet on a single number no matter what variant has a 35 to 1 payout. The difference though is that with European casino sites titles your chance of getting this is 36 to 1 but with American titles, it is 37 to 1. To enjoy the best online casino roulette site odds, even money bets are the preferred option. Find out more in our 2023 best-rated game reviews
Playing Online Roulette At Top 10 Free Casinos Sites
If you're not sure you are ready to play for real money, you can enjoy the best free games and learn everything you need to know first. You can review and practice all the best-rated top 10 variants and try out different strategies with free credits until you feel comfortable playing for real money. Demo modes are the best way to start and you can read the best-rated reviews on the 10 best free sites or find the 2023 free bet bonuses right here on our site.
The Top 10 Site FAQs
- What are the rules of roulette? The rated rules are straightforward. There is a wheel with black and red slots with numbers from 1 to 36, and one or two green zero slots depending on whether you are playing an American or European version.
There is also a table where you place your best bets. Once bets are placed the wheel is spun and a ball is thrown into it. Whichever number the ball lands on is the winner.
- Do systems or strategy improve your chances of winning? Yes, there are several different rated strategies or betting systems that you can use when playing at the best-rated roulette online casino sites but it is important to remember that this is a game of chance.
They can improve your chances of winning but they won't guarantee that you will win. Popular 2023 systems include the Labouchere, D'Alembert, and the Martingale. Each one will tell you how you should adjust your bet based on whether you won or lost your previous bet.
- Are there tricks to beating the casino site? No, simply put. There is no real way to beat the game in 2023.
The rated results when playing either virtual or live dealer titles are completely random making it impossible to determine the outcome of any game. What you can do however is choose the best bets and the 2023 games with the lowest house edge.
- How does a roulette payout work? All variants offer a large number of high-rated 2023 betting options for you to review and in order to get the correct payout you have to make sure that your chips are placed right.
The odds for all bets are rated and shown as x to 1 and this means you'll win x amount of dollars for every dollar you bet. A single number bet has a best payout of 35 to 1 so you win $35 plus your $1 bet if the ball lands on your number.
- Are there more than one type of roulette wheels? Yes, there are different variations of the game including American, French, and English, and you can review all of these easily.
The American wheel has two zero slots whereas the European and French versions only have one zero slot. At best, having only one zero makes it easier to win and the house edge is lower.
- What site casino bonus gives me the proven best deal? If you want to play risk-free, the no deposit bonus is the best and most preferred choice but you may find that the game contribution percentages are very low at between 2% and 10%.
The best bonus will be one that offers 100% contribution on table games and our 2023 bonus reviews can help.
- Is my personal info safe on online roulette casinos? Yes, if you choose one of the sites in our best-rated reviews for 2023 you are guaranteed that your personal data is safe and secure.
It is also a good idea to look at the bottom of the homepage of every internet gambling establishment to check for the SSL encryption seal and to see who the licensing body is. If these aren't included, try somewhere else.
- Is there an option to play online roulette just for fun? Yes. You will find that the best top 10 sites let you try out the games free using a fun play option without having to make a deposit.
This is one of the best ways to learn the rules and the different betting options and build your confidence. Read our best rated reviews for free games.
- Are these roulette casino sites compatible with all of my devices? Yes, our best 2023 rated top 10 reviews include sites that are fully optimized for mobile devices as well as all high-rated operating systems.
This means you can enjoy everything on desktop, smartphones, and tablets. Mobile games will automatically adjust to suit the size of your screen too. Be sure to take a look at our top 10 2023 rated mobile site reviews.
- Do I have to live in a certain location to play online? Yes, there are restrictions in place due to gambling laws so you may need to look for country-specific locations.
We have roulette online casino rated reviews for everyone so you can see our top 10-rated sites for players in the UK, Canada, USA, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa. We also have the best 2023 rated reviews for the European top 10 online roulette casino sites and our top 10 International sites. Remember, gambling laws vary from country to county, so it is always a good idea to check and review before signing up.
There are roulette online casino games and best-rated sites to suit every player and all budgets. Our best rated reviews and 2023 top 10 lists will help you find exactly what you need. We use strict ranking criteria at Top 10 and we hope this guide can help you find the latest bonus or promotion for your free bet needs at the2023 top 10 best online roulette casino sites. Remember to get the best payout, you need to play the right variation and by playing for free using demo versions you can review and test them all out before you play for real money at any of our top 10 best-rated 2023 websites.