Top 10 Roulette Online Casinos
If you're looking for the best roulette online casino sites to play at in 2021 you've come to the right place. We've done all the hard work for you by rigorously rating, reviewing and testing all the best sites and listing them here. Our Top 10 aim is to put players first and we want to ensure you have the best experience possible at online casino sites. Roulette is one of the most popular games on sites and although it might seem complicated, it is actually quite easy and very exciting. It is the best choice for all skill levels and you can win big too. There are multiple variants for casino sites players to enjoy and on this page of our site we have all the information you could possibly need.
Supported Payment Methods at 32Red Casino
Supported Payment Methods at Playamo Casino
NetEnt, Microgaming, Betsoft, iSoftbet, Amaya, SoftSwiss, Ezugi, Thunderkick, ELK, Amatic, Evolution Gaming, Play'N Go, Endorphina, Pragmatic Play, NextGen Gaming, Habanero, Booming Games, 2by2 Gaming, Ainsworth, EGT, Spinomenal, GameArt, Evoplay, Belatra Games, Platipus Gaming, Quickfire
Top 10 Live Dealer Casinos Sites
Below you will find our 2021 best-rated review for live dealer online roulette casino sites. These are the Top 10 best-rated 2021 sites for live roulette games where you can enjoy a real casino site experience from the comfort of your own home and play against a professional dealer in real-time. Everything is streamed live to your device and you can interact and chat with the dealer and other players at the table too for the best 2021 experience.
Mobile Roulette Apps for All Players
With our 2021 top 10 rated mobile online roulette casinos you can play free and real money games on your iOS or Android device. All these best 2021 top 10 sites offer high-quality HD roulette games and plenty of variations that players can enjoy on iPhone, iPad, or Android smartphone or tablets. Below are our 2021 best-rated site reviews for top 10 casino sites with the best mobile apps for roulette.
Roulette Online Casino Bonuses and What to Expect
Competition between the top ten best-reviewed roulette online casino sites is fierce and to ensure the best roulette casino sites attract customers, they provide a plethora of high-rated bonuses and 2021 promotions. Our best top ten rated sites for 2021 all offer generous welcome offers and regular member deals for their roulette games including special live roulette table bonuses as well. Below are some of the offers you can expect to find.
- No Deposit: This is by far the most sought after of all rated 2021 gambling offers and with good reason. The no deposit bonus gives new 2021 players a chance to test out and review the top 10 sites risk-free and win real cash too. For online casino roulette fans, there are two types of no deposit code to watch out for and these are free cash and free time. The free cash is exactly what it sounds like. It is where roulette the best online casino sites give new players a fixed amount, usually between $10 and $20, when they register for a real money account. This bonus money can then be used to test out what the top 10 best sites offer.
- Signup: The signup bonus requires a deposit and is reserved for new players. It can come in the first of a first deposit offer or a high-rated welcome package that is spread out over a number of deposits. Upon review, a typical example of this might be a 200% match up to $300. A better-rated welcome package offers a more generous, rated amount and can be spread out over your first three or five deposits. Some best top 10 sites include free spins for slots, but for online casino roulette players, it is a great way to boost your bankroll and enjoy some free bets.
- Reload: The rated reload bonus is for regular players and is a percentage match that is offered when you make deposits. In 2021, the amount can vary from 25% up to 100% and you'll often find that it can be redeemed more than once. Some of the 2021 best-reviewed roulette online casino sites have daily, weekly, and monthly reload offers for players to enjoy and these are amongst the best way to give your bankroll a boost whenever you fund your account.
It is important to note that most bonuses will have wagering requirements attached to them that must be met before you can cash out any winnings you have accumulated. The top 10 reviewed wagering requirements tell you how much you have to bet and a typical example might be a 100% bonus with 35x wagering requirements. If you make a deposit a deposit of $10 and get a $10 bonus it will mean you have to play through $350 before you can cash out your winnings. On top of this, there are different rated game contribution percentages. This is the amount of your bet that goes towards meeting the playthrough. When playing the best online casino roulette games you might find that each bet only counts 0-10% towards your wagering requirements so it can take longer to clear them. The reason for this is that most casino bonuses are geared towards slots. There are roulette-specific bonuses available and we recommend that you keep an eye out for these as they will have a 100% contribution towards the wagering requirements and allow you to cash out your winnings a lot sooner.
Your Roulette Casino Deposit Options Online
Being able to deposit funds into your roulette online casino site account is important and one of the site features you really need to check before signing up. There are so many different 2021 deposit options available on gambling sites and some are only available to specific countries. The differently-rated 2021 deposit options available to you will depend on where you are located and to help with this, we've included and rated some information below on the most popular 2021 deposit options for each country and you'll find top 10 rated 2021 reviews on the best payment methods too.
Online Casino Roulette Payouts Explanation
Online roulette casino payouts all depend on the betting options you choose so in order to ensure you get the best rated payout, you need to place your chips appropriately. There are different reviewed odds and they are usually written in the form of x to 1. X stands for your dollar amount so for example, the odds for single number bet might be 35 to 1 and if you win you get $35 plus your dollar bet.
There are inside bets and outside bets you can place. The outside bets are the ones on the edge of the table and outside of the 38 numbers. Each of these relates to a set of numbers of colours. With outside bets, if the ball lands on the zero or double zero you lose. Outside rated bets include:
- Red or Black: This has even odds of 1 to 1 and the probability of winning is 48.60% in European roulette and 47.37% in American variants if the ball lands on the color you have best chosen.
- Odd or Even: This is another reviewed even odds bet of 1 to 1 with a probability of 48.6% when playing European and 47.37% for American if the ball lands on the odd or even number you have chosen.
- High or Low: Even odds of 1 to 1 with a winning probability of 48.60% for European and 47.37% for American. Low is numbers 1 to 18 and high is numbers 19 to 36.
- Columns: The betting table has three columns of twelve numbers and this bet has odds of 2 to 1 and a probability of winning at 32.40% in European or 31.58% in American if the ball lands on a number in the column you have chosen.
- Dozens: This one has odds of 2 to 1 and winning probabilities of 32.40% for European and 31.57% for American and there are three choices. First dozen 1 to 12, second dozen 13 to 24, and third dozen 25 to 36.
Inside bets are another best-rated and reviewed option for the best online roulette site casino games in 2021 and this is where you bet on a specific number or set of numbers that found on the inside of the table. They don't win as often but they do payout more. The best-rated inside bets include:
- Straight Up: This is where you bet on a specific number and the odds are 35 to 1 with a winning probability of 2.7% in European and 2.63% in American.
- Split Bet: This is on two adjacent numbers and the odds are 17 to 1 and win probabilities are 5.4% European and 5.26% American.
- Street Bet: This covers three numbers and the odds are 11 to 1 with winning probabilities of 8.1% European or 7.89% American.
- Corners: This bet is on four numbers that make up a square in the corner and the odds are 8 to 1 and the probability of a win is 10.8% European or 10.53% American.
- Five Numbers: There is only one five number bet often called a basket that can be made and it is considered the worst bet of all as the house edge is significantly higher. The odds are 6 to 1 and the probability of a win is 13.16%. This is only available on American roulette games at online casino sites and the bet is on 0, 00, 1, 2, and 3.
- Six Numbers: Often called a line bet, this covers two rows of numbers beside each other and the odds in 2021 are 5 to 1 and the probability of a win is 16.2% European and 15.79% American.
There are a couple of other 2021 rated and reviewed roulette online casino site bets known as announced or called bets. These are only available on European or French roulette casino site games. These include Neighbours of Zero which covers 17 numbers and has varied odds up to 24 to 1 and a winning probability of 45.9%. Thirds of the Wheel covers 12 numbers with odds of 17 to 1 and a probability of 32.4%. Zeno Game covers 7 numbers with odds of 26 to 1 and a probability of 18.9%. Finally, there's the Orphans which covers any number not mentioned so far. It has odds of between 17 to 1 and 35 to 1 and a winning probability of 21.6%.
If you plan on playing at the best rated online roulette casino sites for real money, it is important that you understand the different 2021 betting options and the odds each bet offers. Reading 2021 game reviews can help. European and French roulette are the best-rated 2021 choices for online gambling site players in terms of a lower house edge and they also have the La Partage and En Prison rules to make winning easier.
Cashouts & Withdrawal Times at Top 10 Sites
If you're lucky and the best to win, you'll want to know about cashing out your winnings and the withdrawal times. The reviewed information for this can be found on the banking site of the top 10 online roulette casino site you're playing at. One thing to look at is the pending period or withdrawal wait time. This is the amount of time that the casino site allows before withdrawals are processed. In 2021, this can be anywhere between 24 hours and 72 hours. During this time you are free to cancel your withdrawal on the sites and put the money back in your bankroll. The cashout method you choose can also dictate how long it will be before the funds reach your bank. E-wallets tend to be the quickest 2021 method with bank wire transfers taking the longest which can be up to a week or more. Withdrawals are requested through the cashier site on the casino and it is best to check for minimum and maximum withdrawal amounts in 2021. You will find 2021 information on this in our best-rated casino sites reviews.
Random Number Generator VS. Live Dealer Software Review
Our top 10 2021 roulette online casino site rated reviews for 2021 feature the best sites that offer RNG and live dealer games. The table below offers more details on these. RNG stands for Random Number Generator and uses computer algorithms to create the results. Live dealer games use real live croupiers so you can watch them spin the wheel and place your bets on the table. RNG's in 2021 are audited and tested for fair gaming. Playing at a highly-rated safe and trusted roulette online casino will ensure the best fair gaming and our rated reviews for 2021 sites will help you find them.
What are the Odds of Winning in Roulette?
Winning at the best reviewed roulette online casino sites is dependent on the game you choose to play. There are different odds with each variation so whether you use a 2021 strategy or not, choosing the right variant is vital. The online casino roulette house always has the edge but you can lower this. It is a game of chance. European variants have 36 numbers and a single zero while American variants have 36 numbers and two zeroes. The house edge for American is 5.26% while European is 2.7%. French and European roulette only has one zero on the table and French roulette also has the La Partage and En Prison rules which can reduce the house edge on even money bets down to 1.35%.
You win based on the types of bets you place too and some betting options will have bigger reviewed payouts than others. A bet on a single number no matter what variant has a 35 to 1 payout. The difference though is that with European casino sites titles your chance of getting this is 36 to 1 but with American titles, it is 37 to 1. To enjoy the best online casino roulette site odds, even money bets are the preferred option. Find out more in our 2021 best-rated game reviews
Playing Online Roulette At Top 10 Free Casinos Sites
If you're not sure you are ready to play for real money, you can enjoy the best free games and learn everything you need to know first. You can review and practice all the best-rated top 10 variants and try out different strategies with free credits until you feel comfortable playing for real money. Demo modes are the best way to start and you can read the best-rated reviews on the 10 best free sites or find the 2021 free bet bonuses right here on our site.
The Top 10 Site FAQs
What are the rules of roulette?
The rated rules are straightforward. There is a wheel with black and red slots with numbers from 1 to 36, and one or two green zero slots depending on whether you are playing an American or European version.
There is also a table where you place your best bets. Once bets are placed the wheel is spun and a ball is thrown into it. Whichever number the ball lands on is the winner.
Do systems or strategy improve your chances of winning?
Yes, there are several different rated strategies or betting systems that you can use when playing at the best-rated roulette online casino sites but it is important to remember that this is a game of chance.
They can improve your chances of winning but they won't guarantee that you will win. Popular 2021 systems include the Labouchere, D'Alembert, and the Martingale. Each one will tell you how you should adjust your bet based on whether you won or lost your previous bet.
Are there tricks to beating the casino site?
No, simply put. There is no real way to beat the game in 2021.
The rated results when playing either virtual or live dealer titles are completely random making it impossible to determine the outcome of any game. What you can do however is choose the best bets and the 2021 games with the lowest house edge.
How does a roulette payout work?
All variants offer a large number of high-rated 2021 betting options for you to review and in order to get the correct payout you have to make sure that your chips are placed right.
The odds for all bets are rated and shown as x to 1 and this means you'll win x amount of dollars for every dollar you bet. A single number bet has a best payout of 35 to 1 so you win $35 plus your $1 bet if the ball lands on your number.
Are there more than one type of roulette wheels?
Yes, there are different variations of the game including American, French, and English, and you can review all of these easily.
The American wheel has two zero slots whereas the European and French versions only have one zero slot. At best, having only one zero makes it easier to win and the house edge is lower.
What site casino bonus gives me the proven best deal?
If you want to play risk-free, the no deposit bonus is the best and most preferred choice but you may find that the game contribution percentages are very low at between 2% and 10%.
The best bonus will be one that offers 100% contribution on table games and our 2021 bonus reviews can help.
Is my personal info safe on online roulette casinos?
Yes, if you choose one of the sites in our best-rated reviews for 2021 you are guaranteed that your personal data is safe and secure.
It is also a good idea to look at the bottom of the homepage of every internet gambling establishment to check for the SSL encryption seal and to see who the licensing body is. If these aren't included, try somewhere else.
Is there an option to play online roulette just for fun?
Yes. You will find that the best top 10 sites let you try out the games free using a fun play option without having to make a deposit.
This is one of the best ways to learn the rules and the different betting options and build your confidence. Read our best rated reviews for free games.
Are these roulette casino sites compatible with all of my devices?
Yes, our best 2021 rated top 10 reviews include sites that are fully optimized for mobile devices as well as all high-rated operating systems.
This means you can enjoy everything on desktop, smartphones, and tablets. Mobile games will automatically adjust to suit the size of your screen too. Be sure to take a look at our top 10 2021 rated mobile site reviews.
Do I have to live in a certain location to play online?
Yes, there are restrictions in place due to gambling laws so you may need to look for country-specific locations.
We have roulette online casino rated reviews for everyone so you can see our top 10-rated sites for players in the UK, Canada, USA, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa. We also have the best 2021 rated reviews for the European top 10 online roulette casino sites and our top 10 International sites. Remember, gambling laws vary from country to county, so it is always a good idea to check and review before signing up.
There are roulette online casino games and best-rated sites to suit every player and all budgets. Our best rated reviews and 2021 top 10 lists will help you find exactly what you need. We use strict ranking criteria at Top 10 and we hope this guide can help you find the latest bonus or promotion for your free bet needs at the2021 top 10 best online roulette casino sites. Remember to get the best payout, you need to play the right variation and by playing for free using demo versions you can review and test them all out before you play for real money at any of our top 10 best-rated 2021 websites.