Stay ahead of the game! Sign up now get inside scoop on the latest bonus offers.
Neosurf is one of the best pre-paid payment cards that work online. The firm was founded back in 2004, and is headquartered in France. Cards can be bought in more than 50 countries, including the United Kingdom, Australia, and Canada. Beyond France itself, the payment method can be used in many African Francophone nations. Locations include convenience stores, gas stations, and supermarkets, and the system is available where the Payzone sign is displayed. In addition to Neosurf casinos and online gambling, the funding method can also be used to top up e-wallets and pay for videogames, amongst other things. Neither registration nor ID is required to buy Neosurf vouchers, which can be bought in person for cash and come with a unique 10 character code. There's also a related e-wallet system called MyNeosurf, which allows for more flexibility, including bank transfers.
Reliability & Security
The advantage that using Neosurf as a casino payment method has over other banking options is that no personal information or bank account details are linked to the 10 character code. This means that such information is not disclosed to the best online gambling sites and therefore cannot be lost if there's any kind of security breach. Whilst it's worth noting security tends to be robust at casinos, using Neosurf can ease the mind of those who are concerned by sharing information of a personal or financial nature. It's pre-paid nature also means that people who might lose track and bet too much can more easily limit themselves and avoid putting in more than they intended. It is, however, incumbent upon individuals to keep their code(s) safe and not share them, excepting when making financial transactions, to avoid this data being compromised and nefarious third parties using the pre-paid funds for their own ends. No funding method can ever be totally proof against threats, but the very nature of Neosurf casinos reduces potential risks significantly. In this regard it may be counted amongst the top 10 best payment options.
Pros and Cons at Neosurf Casinos
- Inherently Secure - The pre-paid cash nature of the card system means that there's very little information to actually be lost should the worst happen and a data breach occur. Because no ID or personal information is shared upon purchase or transfer, online players cannot lose that information and can feel confident in using Neosurf at casinos if they are anxious about information being lost.
- No Registration Required - Using Neosurf at online casinos does not require any registration with the payment company. The only contact the player needs to have is buying a pre-paid voucher, which does not require any sort of registration.
- Fast Deposits - Deposits are made extremely quickly at Neosurf casinos, usually instantaneously provided there are no internet traffic jams.
- Low Fees - Most aspects of online Neosurf casinos are entirely free, with fees only applying due to inactivity (after 6-12 months) or for currency conversions. Neosurf casino funding applies no fees for putting money into an online gambling site.
- Less Widely Available - When it comes to how likely you are to be able to use Neosurf at a casino, it's very much a second tier option. Credit and debit cards such as Amex, Visa and MasterCard, plus the top e-wallets and pre-paid rival Paysafecard are all much more common at the best online gambling sites.
- Deposit Only - Deposits are a cinch, being fast and requiring no ID or sharing of personal information, or registration with Neosurf. Casinos, however, do not seem to have any facility for withdrawing to Neosurf (which is understandable, given how it works). Withdrawals may therefore have to be made via another method, commonly bank transfers, but this does mean that one of the advantages of using the system (not sharing financial details) becomes null.
- Not Available in the USA - Neosurf for casinos is available in various countries in Europe and Africa, but does not appear to be accessible for online players from the USA.
- Limited Cash Transfers - The value of cash vouchers/cards that can be bought is towards the low end, so only smaller players will be able to readily make use of this method. Those who have the disposable income for larger cash transfers will likely find other systems with higher limits to be more convenient.
Bonus Offers Reviewed
The top online gambling sites offer a broad selection of banking methods partly because players prefer different ways to pay but also because the ubiquitous options of credit and debit cards come with higher associated costs for the casino. Neosurf and other methods therefore are financially helpful for online gambling sites, and this creates an incentive for bonuses that are specifically linked to non-credit/debit card methods. Each individual casino's promotions can be found easily on the promotions/bonuses page, or players can check out a handy top 10 best offers list at various review websites. Always remember to check the terms and conditions to ensure your preferred payment method isn't excluded, and to make sure the best bonus terms are to your liking.
Other Deposit & Withdrawal Methods
How to Deposit
Depositing at casinos with Neosurf is one of the top 10 best methods, as you don't need to register with the firm itself. For all the details, check out the simple steps below.
- Go and buy a Neosurf card/voucher in person at your nearest retailer.
- Visit the online gambling site of your choice. If you have one, that's great, if not, you can find plenty of the best top 10 sites here. Once you're logged in, head for the cashier/payments section. Select Neosurf.
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit and confirm this.
- You will then be prompted to enter the 10 character code. Do so, and the desired funds should be immediately credited to your top Neosurf casino account.
How to Withdraw
Well, the bad news is that withdrawing from a casino using Neosurf just isn't going to happen. Right now withdrawals aren't possible with this method. What normally happens is that players withdraw via one of the best alternatives - bank transfer, so this step by step guide will focus on that. (Please note that usually withdrawal methods require a deposit to have been made with the same system first. You could, of course, move money into the top casino with a different system and then withdraw with that method but that would defeat the purpose of using Neosurf in the first place).
- Log into your preferred online gambling site and head for the payments/cashier page.
- Select the bank transfer method and the withdrawal option.
- Enter the sum you wish to withdraw.
- Enter the necessary banking details. This may vary from country to country but may include a complete address, account number, and sort code (in the UK. Those elsewhere may be required to enter IBAN and BIC/SWIFT information).
- Double check the details (your name must conform precisely with that registered at your bank) and confirm.
- You may receive a transaction ID number. Note this, should it be needed in the event of a query, delay, or other problem.
- Allow 3-5 working days for the transfer to complete.
Many major betting nations have Neosurf casinos as an online gambling option, including Australia, the United Kingdom, Germany, and Canada. It's also especially popular in France and Francophone nations in Africa and players from Europe seeking the best top 10 casinos have plenty to choose from. However, it is not accessible in the United States, which is a significant absence. Just as importantly, Neosurf is less frequently available as a payment option at betting sites than various alternatives including e-wallets and other top pre-paid options. The system itself is accessible in many Western and African nations, but Neosurf casinos are less common than those of other banking methods.
Frequently Asked Questions for Neosurf Casinos
Read through the top Neosurf online casino FAQs to discover why it's considered one of the best.
- Do I need to register? No, you don't need to register online to use Neosurf as a payment method. All you need to do is buy the pre-paid voucher in person, with no ID or registration required.
- How fast are deposit times? Neosurf online casino deposit times are very fast. With a fast connection transfers should be immediate. It's always possible for the internet to have a slow day but this method is one of the fastest there is when it comes to putting money into the best online gambling sites.
- Is Neosurf deposit only? Yes, at the time of writing, Neosurf casino funding is deposit only. In the future it's possible this might change as the payment method has a related e-wallet.
- If I deposit with Neosurf how do I make a withdrawal? If you deposit at your top online casino with Neosurf, you can make a withdrawal with a bank transfer, as explained above. Particular online gambling sites might offer different options depending on the site's own preference and the location of the player (some methods can be restricted geographically).
- What is the time frame for making a withdrawal via bank transfer? The time frame for making a withdrawal using a bank transfer can vary between 3 and 5 working days. It will vary a little depending on how efficient your online casino and bank are.
- Are there any transfer fees? No, Neosurf for casinos doesn't impose any transfer fees by itself. However, moving money into an online gambling site may well be free of fees, although this can vary from one establishment to another. Neosurf itself does not apply any fees in this regard.
- Are there any exchange rate fees? Yes, there are currency exchange rates. Currency exchange fees apply, usually at the rate of 2% (3% for Zloty). However, as the vouchers are bought in person and most online Neosurf casinos offer a variety of currencies this will usually not be a problem.
- Are there any other fees? Yes there may be some other fees associated with Neosurf. Inactivity is not advised, as an additional fee a year after purchase, or after 6 months without use, of 2 may be deducted from the voucher balance on a monthly basis.
- Is Neosurf secure? Yes, due to the lack of shared personal and financial information. However, it is important to keep your 10 character unique code(s) a secret and not to share them electronically except when making a transfer.
- How much are Neosurf vouchers worth? You can buy a range of different Neosurf online casino vouchers with a from £10 to £200, making it useful for small to medium bankroll players. Those with larger wallets may find this a little more cumbersome.
Why Use Neosurf at Online Casinos
Neosurf casinos offer fast payments with minimal fuss and practically no fees to speak of. The lack of shared data also means this is an innately secure and safe method to use at all the top online gambling sites, and if you decide to sign up for the e-wallet (entirely optional) there's a bit more flexibility outside of the betting scene. Although not available in the US, other major nations including the UK, Australia, Canada, and particularly France can take advantage of the top system, which is fast and safe to use.
More Payment Methods
Although Bitcoin is incredibly valuable, there are many people that struggle to convert it to their local currency. Since it cannot be used at most local vendors, it does not have a lot of value unless you can cash out. Fortunately, if you deposit Bitcoin at an online gaming site, it is possible to convert it into certain currencies. Notably, Bitcoin can be converted to US Dollars when you play on most online gaming sites. The rate you receive will vary from site to site, but it will give you a way to transfer your bitcoin to your actual bank account.
PayPal is an eWallet payment service that was established in 1998 to serve as a fast and convenient way for people to pay for many things, including funding online gambling accounts. One of the best things about choosing PayPal as a payment method is that it can also be used on mobile devices, which makes it even more convenient. When it comes to using this eWallet with Top 10 online casinos, instant deposits can be expected, allowing you to get right to the fun. On top of all of this, PayPal fees are quite reasonable for different transactions.
Checks are not as widely used today as they were even five years ago, and as a result, you might expect the popularity of eChecks to have fallen off. While they are not as popular as they once were, they are still used frequently on a wide variety of online gaming sites all around the world. People use this payment method because it is safe and the security in place makes sure that your banking information never gets leaked. This is done because eChecks have unbreachable software in place to protect its customers from leaks and fraud.
It might surprise you to learn that Skrill has been around since 2001 and there are plenty of reasons to use it as your favorite payment method. This eWallet is easy to set up and start using for just about anyone all around the globe. Once your account is up and running, you can use it at a high number of Top 10 online casinos without even having to enter financial details. Even better, you will find that deposits with this payment method are much faster than other options, instant, in fact. Low fees are yet another reason to choose Skrill.