Stay ahead of the game! Sign up now get inside scoop on the latest bonus offers.
Although wire transfers are one of the oldest banking options still available at all the top online gambling sites, they're also one of the most widespread. Over 200 countries around the world have facilities to conduct wire transfers, and the best casinos almost always have the method as an option. It does come with significant advantages, and one or two downsides, with longer processing times and potentially higher fees than other methods. But the upsides at wire transfer casinos are substantial. The combination of high levels of security coupled with the absence of limits (usually) means that this has become the method of choice for those wishing to transfer larger sums.
Reliability & Security
Technology, including online gambling, has developed at a rapid pace in recent years, and yet the old-fashioned wire transfer remains practically ubiquitous at the best online betting sites. One of the reasons it's a top 10 best payment method at online gambling sites is that wire transfers come with a significant degree of associated security. The leading online gambling sites themselves tend to have robust protection, and this is certainly the case at banks. There's also no third party involved, reducing another potential source of breached security. In addition, wire transfers are often preferred by those moving larger sums of money around, which indicates confidence in the method's security.
Pros and Cons at Wire Transfer Casinos
- Very Safe - Security is a major concern when entering financial details online, and one of the biggest advantages of the best wire transfer online casinos is that the method rates very highly on security.
- Widely Available - The best online casinos offer wire transfers very often. Alongside credit and debit cards, the method is amongst the most commonly accessible, so if it's the one you want to use then it's almost certain to be available to move your money. On top of this is the fact that almost every country in the world has facilities to conduct wire transfers, meaning that on both levels it's highly likely to be an available option.
- Deposits and Withdrawals - Some payment systems are available for either deposits or withdrawals but not both. A benefit of using wire transfer casinos is that this method allows for money to be both moved from bank to casino and the other way around, meaning that only a single payment method is needed. Naturally, this is more convenient than having to use two.
- No Extra Registration - Beyond the accounts needed at an online gambling site and a bank, there's no need to sign up with an intermediary third party organization, unlike many other systems (e-wallets, for example). As well as being convenient, this also means there's no third party to either take extra fees or cause delays due to downtime.
- No Limits - Occasionally an online gambling site might impose limits on funds that can be transferred with this method but generally there is neither a deposit nor withdrawal limit. This stands in stark contrast to most other top funding options and may be especially convenient for those moving larger sums.
- Slow Processing Times - It can often take a few days for money to be transferred from the bank to the online gambling site. This is very different to the near-instant deposits afforded by debit and credit cards, and the best e-wallets, plus withdrawals take extra time.
- Fees - Many payment methods involve minimal fees, and sometimes none at all. Wire transfers via casinos are highly secure but the flipside of this is that they often come with relatively high fees (these fees do vary according to geography). If you're moving a modest sum then the fees could be considered prohibitively high, which is why it's a good method for high rollers but not for those playing with small stakes.
Bonus Offers Reviewed
Whether playing on mobile or via desktop, online gambling sites are often keen to encourage the best players to make use of alternatives to Visa and Mastercard to avoid the related high processing fees. This means another advantage of using wire transfers can be the availability of no deposit bonuses. Finding these top promotions is very easy as online casinos tend to have them front and centre. Simply check a site's promotions/bonuses page and they'll set out the various special deals that are currently on offer, presenting the possibility to win real money with no deposit. Do be sure to check the detail and give the wagering requirements/withdrawal cap a look. An alternative to checking individual wire transfer casinos yourself is to make use of someone else's hard work and consult a top 10 best bonuses list put together by a review website, which also allows for quick and easy comparison of many offers.
Compilation of Alternative Casino Deposit Options
How to Deposit
If you're wondering how to shift money from your bank to the best online casino using a wire transfer we've laid out the basics below.
- Go to your online gambling site of choice and visit the cashier section.
- Click on the deposit option, and then select wire transfer (NB this may sometimes be called bank transfer but it's the same thing).
- You may be able to make the deposit simply by using online banking. This involves entering the amount you wish to deposit, and the necessary banking details (depending on your bank this may include a verification text).
- However, some wire transfer online casinos might require you to visit your local bank branch in person, taking with you the necessary receiving (casino) details including information such as the SWIFT code and bank. If this is necessary you will probably have to inform the online gambling site once the process has been completed, to enable the deposit to be added to your account.
- Wait a little while. Be aware that the bank's processing of a wire transfer can often be a few days.
How to Withdraw
Setting up a deposit can potentially be more time-consuming and cumbersome than with other methods, but withdrawals are rather easier, as we set out below.
- Head to your wire transfer casino and go to the cashier section of the website.
- Choose to withdraw, and pick the wire transfer option.
- Enter the necessary banking details, including SWIFT code and account number, and IBAN (if you live in Europe).
- Be patient, as withdrawals can take some time (perhaps around a week).
The wire transfer is amongst the most widely available methods of moving money around the world, with more than 200 countries able to make use of the system. Some of the top 10 best international casinos can be found here. It is worth noting that fees can vary somewhat based on geography. Some financial institutions in the United States may not permit transfers to online gambling sites.
Frequently Asked Questions for Wire Transfer Casinos
If you've got any queries about the best wire transfer online gambling sites give our top FAQs a look and you might find the answer you're looking for.
- Is wire transfer a common casino payment option? Yes, it's amongst the most frequently offered and best banking methods at the best online casinos. It's pretty unusual to find an online gambling site that does not offer wire transfers as a payment method.
- Can I make both deposits and withdrawals with wire transfers? Yes, both of these are available at the best sites.Certain wire transfer casinos might only offer one or the other, although both are usual. As withdrawals are more straightforward than deposits there's nothing to stop you depositing with one method and using wire transfers for the withdrawal.
- How long does a deposit take? Deposits at wire transfer casinos usually take a few days, probably five at most. This can vary depending on both the financial institution and whether it's a top casino.
- How long does a withdrawal take? Withdrawals can be relatively long, taking around a week, give or take a day or two. As with deposits, if this seems to be taking longer do give your wire transfer casino a bell just to see what the situation is.
- Can I trust the security of wire transfers? Yes. Not only do casinos usually have good security, financial institutions certainly do.This method is also one typically preferred by high rollers, and people would not move larger sums of money using an insecure method (although it's worth noting no banking method ever has perfect security).
- How high are the fees? This varies from one online casino and financial institution to the next. Fees may also be higher if transfers are international rather than domestic, and can vary according to which country you're in.
- Are there upper limits? No, usually there are not.This is a significant difference to most other top online payment options, and especially convenient for those wanting to deposit or withdraw larger sums. There may, however, be lower limits for both withdrawals and deposits although these aren't too stringent.
- I don't like online banking. Can I still use this method? Yes, certainly for deposits.This does require a bank branch visit, and confirmation sending to the casino. Withdrawals do involve entering the information directly into the cashier section of an online gambling site, however.
- Do I need to register anywhere extra? No. One of the most convenient aspects of wire transfer casinos is the absence of any intermediary agency or additional registration beyond existing bank and casino accounts.
- A site doesn't offer wire transfers as an option. Is this a bad sign? No, not necessarily. It is, however, highly unusual.If you're concerned, you can always check the bottom of any best casino page to see the licensing information (none being present is a bad sign) or research the site's reputation.
Why Use Wire Transfer at Online Casinos
Wire transfers are amongst the oldest methods of personal finance available at the top online gambling sites, but there are plenty of good reasons why the system remains popular to this day. The absence of an intermediary service avoids a middleman, making transfers more convenient. Not only that, many payment methods have limited geographical scope, whereas wire transfers are available almost everywhere which makes them one of the best funding options. Processing time is a little longer than other methods, but the corresponding advantage is that security is substantial, with the system being amongst the top 10 best in this regard. Last but not least, limits that apply to almost every other banking method are rarely imposed on wire transfer casinos, allowing players to shift significant sums in one go.
More Payment Methods
There is no doubt that Visa is one of the biggest payment options at online casinos featured in Top 10 reviews. The reason for this is quite simple: using Visa to make payments at a gambling site is not just one of the most secure ways of going about it but it is surprisingly easy and fast as well. Entering Visa as your payment option takes a few short minutes and, once that is done, using it on a regular basis is seamless. Plus, fees are much lower than you might expect them to be and that is why so many people use it as a payment method.
Interac has a long and outstanding history since it was founded in 1984. There was no Internet back then, but Interac is now one of the most popular online payment methods around. Some of the things that draw people to use Interac at Top 10 online casinos is that it is exceptionally fast and very convenient to use. Of course, low fees also help a lot! If your primary way of playing casino games is on a mobile device, you will be happy to learn that Interac is mobile-friendly and you can take advantage of its benefits on an Android, iOS, or Windows device.
You should not ignore the many benefits that are waiting for you by choosing to use PayPal as your preferred payment method at Top 10 Gambling sites. Security, for example, is a big deal with PayPal and that is why it employs the very latest measures; users do not even have to worry about handing any financial information over when using it at online sites. PayPal has been providing its exceptional services to people just like you since 1998 since so many see it as an ideal solution for online payment services. Plus, it is easy to get started with PayPal.
Undoubtedly, there are various ways for people to pay for the products and services that they get through the Internet and Bitcoin stands out like no other because of the benefits that come with it. Even though more traditional payment methods are still more popular, Bitcoin is gaining ground fast and might overtake many of them soon. People who enjoy casino games at Top 10 gambling sites and use Bitcoin as their payment method will benefit immensely from instant deposits, anonymity, a high level of security, and much more, making it the ideal payment method.