Stay ahead of the game! Sign up now get inside scoop on the latest bonus offers.
Free Spins, Bonus Codes & More
New players who signup for Casino Lion Slots will be struck by the leonine motif and the substantial and various free spins and no deposit bonuses. There are multiple software developers contributing to the product suite, but also a paucity of information regarding licensing and the mobile platform. We've reviewed all those matters in greater detail, as well as security, customer support, and more below so you can decide if you think it's one of the best top online casinos.
Most Memorable Moments at Lion Slots Casino
Lion Slots Casino Sign-Up Bonus And Promos
No Deposit Bonus/Free Spins Bonus
Top casinos often offer a great selection of no deposit and other bonuses and Lion Slots has plenty to review. New players who signup, whether from the USA or elsewhere, can benefit from welcome bonus codes. These includes free spins which are attached to a match deposit bonus rather than a no deposit promotion. This multi-tier offer includes a 200% match rate on a first deposit of up to $250, with 25 free spins on Golden Gorilla. The second deposit is matched at 100% up to $200, with 50 spins on Five Time Wins. And the third deposit of up to $150 is matched at 200%, and comes with 25 free spins on Diamond Dragon. All this comes to $1,000 in bonus money and 100 free spins at the time of review. Each bonus must be redeemed at the cashier prior to deposit, and deposit plus bonus together are subject to wagering requirements of 30x. There are a number of other match deposits available, and be sure to keep your eyes peeled for more no deposit and free spins bonuses.
A sort-of no deposit bonus comes in the form of Majestic Mondays, available at the time of review. This special offer provides a round of free spins if a deposit of $100 or more was made in the preceding seven days.
Daily cashback is a no deposit bonus available for players, at a rate of 10% (on the previous day's net losses) up to $50.
Key Terms & Conditions To Review At Lion Slots Casino
Reviewing the small print is always a bit tedious, but we've run our eyes over the terms and conditions. Most of it is standard, but there are some things that players should know about.
- Wagering Requirements: The Deposit and Deposit Bonus is subject to 30 times play though before a cash withdrawal will be permitted. This wagering requirement applies to the purchase and bonus. This wagering requirement is perfectly reasonable and applies across the free spins and no deposit bonuses reviewed above. Players should be aware that slots contribute towards the wagering requirement, the amount that must be gambled prior to withdrawal of the bonus, at the rate of 100%, whereas table games contribute just 10%. Progressive slots, GameSet, and DoubleUp contribute 0% to bonus wagering requirements.
- Account Closure: Only one Real account per player is permitted. Multiple accounts will be closed. Players who register multiple accounts (including accounts with different personal details) will not be eligible to receive any winnings, and all withdrawals will be cancelled. This is very much a standard clause in terms and conditions, but usually worth reviewing just in case there's anything off-kilter. It's generally a bad idea to signup for multiple accounts, and doing so pretty much anywhere will lead to accounts being closed.
- Geographical Exclusions: These interactive gambling services are not made available to persons who are physically present in one of the following states or countries: state of Kentucky (USA), New Jersey(USA) and Nevada(USA). If you are physically present in one of the mentioned states or countries, you are not permitted to use the interactive gambling services or view any advertisements relating to the interactive gambling services. Whilst generally open to players from the USA, those in Kentucky, New Jersey, and Nevada should be aware of this restrictions. Players from some other countries (including Australia, Canada, the Netherlands, and South Africa) are also not permitted to have accounts at Slots Lion Casino. The law on gambling is changing fairly quickly in the USA so players from there may want to review the situation periodically.
- Withdrawal Fees: For withdrawal payments less than 500.00 USD, where the payment method has been selected as Check/Wire, a 35 USD processing charge will be incurred which will be automatically deducted from the withdrawal payment amount. Note: in some cases, dependent on your Bank and Account Type, there may be additional fees charged to remit funds to you. Example: Intermediary processing bank requirement, holding bank fees to receive an International wire, etc. As this is player Bank and Account Type dependent, it is beyond our control. For smaller players, this fee might be considered prohibitively high, particularly when other fees may be added on top of this (albeit not from the casino). Always remember to review the transfer times and associated fees when picking banking methods (detailed later in this review).
- Stored Balance: Live balances that are stored for more than 14 days from the day of deposit will be subject to the terms and conditions of any new bonus claims made on aggregated balances, despite the original balance being higher than the fresh deposit + bonus claimed. This clause appears to state that non-promotion funds will actually be subjected to wagering requirements if the funds aren't used within two weeks of deposit, as if it were bonus money. Assuming that's the case, it seems unnecessarily punitive and is a low point to review.
Try Other Casinos
Casino Games & Software Providers Available
The heart of any casino review is the available games. LionSlots Casino has games provided by multiple software developers, including Rival, BetSoft, Vivo, iSlot and Saucify Gaming. There are over 330 classic, video, progressive and table games at the time of review, which is a decent total.
Slots games are plentiful, numbering in the hundreds, and include classical Greek mythological backdrops such as Wrath of Medusa and Rise of Poseidon, through to the sci-fi wanderings of Astral Luck.
Blackjack fans have a variety of different takes on the classic card game, although it must be said table game options are significantly fewer than the range of slots.
Roulette is available in several flavors including the popular version American roulette.
Live Dealer Games
At the time of review there's no indication of live dealer games, but these may be added in the future.
Regular versions of table games are on offer, including video poker.
Live Baccarat - There is a regular variant of baccarat to try, though it isn't live.
Live Blackjack - The casino does offer different types of blackjack, but live versions are not amongst these.
Live Roulette - Roulette fans do have regular games, such as American roulette, to try their hand at.
Other Table Games - Reviewing other games, and whilst not live, there are a number of video poker games to try.
Compatibility : Desktop & Lion Slots Casino's Mobile Casino App
The site does indicate that it's mobile compatible for iOS, Android, and Windows devices, which is always a nice bonus. Unfortunately, at the time of review, there does not appear to be any specific information regarding apps or what range of games are available on mobile platforms.
Deposit and Cash Out FAQs
We've reviewed the options for depositing and withdrawing money at Casino Lion Slots. Players should note that banking methods can sometimes be geographically limited, so players from the USA may have different options accessible compared to players from the UK, for example.
- How to make a deposit? Just head to the cashier section - There you can review the available options for depositing funds. At the time of review these include Visa and Mastercard, American Express, plus Neosurf and uPayCard, all of which support both US dollars and GB pounds. Bitcoin is another listed option. The times for depositing for every method is indicated as being instantaneous.
- How to cash out at Lion Slots? Select the withdrawal button on the main screen if using the downloaded software - Then select the sum you wish to withdraw, and review your available options for withdrawal. These include uPayCard, bitcoin, and wire transfers. uPayCard is indicated as being instantaneous, whilst bitcoin may take 1-24 hours. Wire transfers are the slowest, from 5-10 working days at the time of review. No fees are indicated here, although the terms include a $35 charge on check/wire withdrawals under $500.
Top Security Protocols & Customer Service at Lion Slots Casino
There is no readily apparent information, at the time of review, regarding where this casino is licensed and regulated. This is normally standard information presented at the bottom of every page, and its absence is serious cause for concern. The site indicates it protects customer information using 2048-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) digital encryption.
Customer support is accessible on a 24/7 basis, and can be reached via live chat, e-mail, or toll-free telephone.
Lion Slots Casino Complaints Reviewed
Reviewing the situation, there have been some complaints regarding slow payouts from deposits/bonuses, which seem to be resolved after some back and forth between the player and casino.
Top 10 Casino Recommendation
This review of Lion Slots Casino has some high and low points, from the free spins bonuses through to the rather limited banking methods. The apparent mobile support seems a bonus but the absence of detail is something of a problem. Speaking of absences, the lack of clarity regarding licensing and regulation is a huge warning sign. This by itself can rule out a review recommendation. Slots games come in a reasonably large range, though other games are thin on the ground compared to many online betting sites. Overall, there are better top international online casinos than the subject of this review, with some sites offering more games and no deposit bonuses.