Top 10 Best Canadian Online Casino Sites
The growth of online casinos in Canada has exploded over the past couple of years and Top10 Casinos has been monitoring the CA market for over 10 years making our site one of the most reliable sources to find the best Canadian online casino websites in 2020.
We continuously evaluate the landscape to stay on top of the latest gambling laws as well as the newest brands and promos that become available. Our seasoned team has spent dozens of hours reviewing and rating the top brands for Canucks using strict criteria to ensure that we only list the top Canadian casinos that offer real money gaming. All of the sites listed below are licensed and regulated, feature attractive bonuses and promotions, fast deposit and withdrawal processing times, desktop and mobile-compatible platforms for PC, Android and iOS, and a massive selection of games to play and wager in $CAD.
Top Ten Factors We Consider For The Best Canada Online Gambling Sites
The purpose of this website is to provide our visitors with a selection of the very best Canadian online casinos. Our selection of sites is updated regularly to make sure that casino players only have the top casinos to choose from. Each of the casinos on this page is even more exciting than the next and is fully tested to ensure 100% player satisfaction. We welcome you to try any of the Canadian online casinos on our site for a chance to win big.
- Reputation and Integrity: Canadian players deserve a certain level of integrity from their online casino of choice. As a result, reputable online casinos listed here will often trade on the stock market and/or are the recipients of positive reviews in the community.
- Banking Methods for Canada: It's important that players have access to Canada-friendly deposit and withdrawal methods that will allow speedy transactions to and from the casino. Sure, VISA/MC are popular deposit methods, but popular alternatives such as Interac, Instadebit and eCheck are also considered for fast payouts.
- Regulated by Trusted Agencies: Fair and safe Canadian online casino sites are audited by recognized agencies. For example, Microgaming casinos that undergo regular audits third-party watchdog eCOGRA to ensure transparency or a number of sites regulated by government agencies, such as the Ontario Lottery and Gaming Association.
- New Online Casino Games: While most Canadian casino sites offer a decent selection of games, an important factor to consider is how frequently a site releases new games to keep the site fresh and consistently provide players with hours of entertainment.
- CAD Sign Up Bonuses: With so many European and American online casinos, it's important to present options where Canadians are not only accepted, they are offered attractive $C sign-up bonuses, include no deposit bonuses.
- Reputable Casino Licensing: We will never consider listing a casino that does not carry a legitimate gambling license. Casinos licensed and regulated by the Kahnawake Gaming Commission, for example, provide players with fair and safe games.
- Real Canadian Winners: We look for casinos with confirmed jackpot winners throughout the country. This proves that the operator is committed to the market by having a sizable pool of players and pays out those players in a timely fashion.
- Monthly Payout Reports: Honest online casinos post their monthly payout reports on their sites to provide prospective players with a glimpse of the fairness of their games. We example the payout reports carefully before listing a casino for Canadians on our site.
- Quality Customer Support: No two sites are equal, so the best way to separate the bets from the rest is to find out if quality customer support is available to our Canadian players. The most popular contact method is a live chat, which provides players instant access to a casino representative.
- Strong User Experience: The player experience, from registering an account to making a deposit and playing the games, is hugely important. It's also important that the same user experience is carried across both mobile and computer platforms.
Types of the Most Popular Canada Casino Sites for 2020
It's no secret that Canadian online casinos are some of the best casinos online. This is because of their ability to create something that online casinos players simply cannot do without choice. There are many different types of Canadian online casinos to choose from. The type that you prefer will depend on the games available and the bonuses offered. In this section, we look at what makes the different types of Canadian online casinos so popular.
No Deposit Bonus Casino Sites
Want to try out a site before you risk your hard earned cash? Our list of no deposit Canadian online casinos is exactly what you need. Free cash when you sign up for a new player account that can be used to try out all the games and win real money too. The most popular casino sign up bonus is undoubtedly free no deposit bonus cash, but free spins bonuses have been making waves and quickly growing in popularity with the chance to win one of those big jackpots with a single free spin before entering a single digit from a financial account number.
First-Class Real Money Casinos
"No deposit bonuses offer plenty of free fun, but the trusted reviews of the best Candian real money online casino sites is where Top10 Casinos offers the most value to our visitors from Canada." Canadian online casinos have a ton of different features and each site tends to focus on different highlights. Furthermore, each player values something different when searching for a new casino site. Some look for the famous betting brands with VIP rewards while others seek the next no deposit bonus coupon code and yet others hunt for familiar Vegas slots from IGT, Aristocrat, and WMS. However, there is one common demand that all of these types of players share - real money gambling sites that not only pay their customers, they also issue prompt payouts on time! Our honest reviews of the best real money websites cover all the most important criteria considering it's your hard earned money that is at stake.
Canadian Interac Casino Sites
Apart from Visa, MasterCard, and other credit cards, Canadian online casino customers have become savvy to popular alternatives such as Instadebit, eCheck, and ecoPayz. Perhaps the most popular alternative is Interac - a direct-to-bank method that allows for safe and secure transactions to and from the online casinos where Canadians are accepted. The time required to process deposits and withdrawals may differ from one site to another, so make sure to check the processing times at online casinos to avoid disappointment.
Mobile-Compatible Real Live Dealer Online Casino Action
Play on the go with your mobile or smartphone with no download required. Our list includes premier mobile casino apps as well as instant play browser websites. Experience the thrill of a real live casino in the palm of your hand with our top 10 premium live dealer casinos. Real dealers, real interaction, and you get to watch all the action live from the comfort of your own home. Play live roulette, blackjack, baccarat, and more and watch the croupier spin the wheel and deal your cards. You won't get more real than this.
More About The Canada Gambling Laws & Regulations That Affect You
Online gambling law in Canada has become an exciting enterprise. Whether it's federal single-event sports betting bills (C-290 and/or C-221), the launch of provincially-licensed online casinos such as PlayNow or PlayOLG, or the debate about the regulation of international brands that cater to the Great White North. We continuously monitor the legal climate to help our Canadian players better understand the complex gambling laws and to help them determine which online casinos are suitable to explore.
In Canada, almost all forms of gambling have been legalized on a provincial level. But where does online gambling fit in, exactly? However, some provinces have legalized specific types of gambling "operated on or through a computer". For example, British Columbia began offering lottery tickets and sports betting in 2004 and online casino games just a year later. Manitoba, Quebec and Ontario have since followed suit while other provinces such as Nova Scotia and Saskatchewan are staunch opposers of regulating the popular internet pastime. The federal government has yet to step in to take a formal so stance so many international online casinos for Canadians are licensed and regulated in the UK, Malta, or by the Kahnawake Gaming Commission.
What exactly does this mean and how does it affect casino players from Canada? There are no legal provisions that prohibit anyone in Canada to place bets online. As a result, most players play at online casinos licensed and regulated in whitelist jurisdictions, such as Malta and Gibraltar. There are regulatory commissions based in Canada, too. The Kahnawake Gaming Commission is the most well-known and provides interactive gaming regulation from within the Mohawk Territory of Kahnawake near Montreal, Quebec. The Commission is a regulatory body in Canada that licenses and regulates gambling operations online, including online casinos, online poker rooms, and online sportsbooks. It was established in 1996 and requires operators interested in obtaining a gambling license to meet specific criteria. The commission also bears the responsibility of regulating online casino operators to ensure fair and safe games and payout information. Presently, the Kahnawake Gaming Commission issues gaming licenses to both online and land-based casinos. A couple of the more notable brands that are licenced by the First Nation include Golden Tiger Casino and Sports Interaction - both come highly recommended by Top10 Casinos.
Leading Canada Gambling Site FAQs
Online casinos for Canada offer an entertaining gaming experience and when played responsibly, the games for money are thrilling and fun. We've listed a selection of top online casinos on this site, each of which has what it takes to turn you into an instant winner. We've listed the most frequently asked questions about our Canadian online casinos and will continue to revise this section to provide as much information as we can on the top casinos.
Canadian casinos have more than doubled in number over the past two years, so it can be overwhelming for anyone to choose a new site. Our expert team evaluates and reviews every website and we have a strict set of criteria that they must pass before they can be added to any of our top online casino lists. You can read about all of these near the top of this page.
All the download casinos we list offer safe and secure software downloads that feature the latest encryption technology to ensure that your information is safe. A lot of the best online casinos also offer a no download option for those who prefer not to install software on their PC. The no download or instant play casinos run in your browser and can be accessed on any device.
You can play video slots, video poker, blackjack, baccarat, roulette, scratch cards, and more. Some of the top online casino sites also have live dealer games.
Yes, you can. Some of the best online casino in Canada offer a fun play option where you can practice strategies and learn the rules of the games before playing for real money on slots or table games.
Yes it is legal to play at an online casino, and a few provinces even have their own online casinos.
The provincial governments in Canada have exclusive jurisdiction to conduct and manage gambling activity. The Kahnawake Gaming Commission was launched in 1999. This is a special gaming regulatory body that issues licenses and regulates several online casinos. Casinos must meet certain criteria to be licensed by the Kahnawake Gaming Commission. There are also provincially-regulated sites like BC's Playnow which is owned by the British Columbia Lottery Corporation and only available to residents of British Columbia and Manitoba. Loto Quebec is responsible for Mise-o-jeu, Quebec's sports betting site, as well as Espacejeux - the provincial online casino. The Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation has its own internet casino too called PlayOLG. All the provincially run casinos are only available to residents in these provinces.
Each of the best casinos in Canada has a variety of withdrawal options including Interac, Instadebit, eCheck, PayPal and Visa. MasterCard doesn't allow withdrawals anymore.
No - only the best online casinos that cater to the Canadian market obtain an Interac merchant account to meet the needs of the every-day Canuck. For Interac deposits and withdrawals, please see our list of Interac casinos.
Now that you know all there is to know about the best online casino games for Canadians, it's up to you to choose from our top 10 lists. We've made it as easy as we could and our in-depth reviews and ratings will also help. The next step is to choose your site and have fun with all the games and bonuses available.