Stay ahead of the game! Sign up now get inside scoop on the latest bonus offers.
Bonus Codes, Free Spins & More
Clearly inspired by the USA of the 1920s, Casino El Royale has a distinctive style and games from RealTime Gaming, plus plenty of free spins. There are progressive jackpots to be won and high paying games, but a number of restrictions on payouts. Do the positives outweigh the negatives? Check our review for all the details and see if it's a top 10 site.
Most Memorable Moments at Elroyale Casino
El Royale Casino Sign-Up Bonus And Promos
No Deposit Bonus/Free Spins Bonus
A key part of online casino reviews are the bonuses available and whilst Casino El Royale doesn't currently have any no deposit promotions there are free spins aplenty. New players from the USA and elsewhere who signup at El Royale Casino have a number of bonus codes to take advantage of, including several match and free spins welcome offers. These include a 240% matched deposit and 40 spins on Bubble Bubble 2, with a withdrawal limit of 30x the promotion's value (minimum deposit varies from $10-30 according to banking option, no maximum being indicated). A second deposit comes with a 260% match bonus and similar terms. Applicable games include slots, Real-Series video slots, keno, scratch cards, and board games.
In addition, there's a welcome mix collection of match deposit and free spins promos. This is a match promotion of 225-245% depending on deposit amount, higher rates for higher deposits, and between 20 and 40 free spins on Cash Bandits 2, also with similar terms to the previously reviewed promotion.
At the time of review the Game of the Month bonus is a combination of match deposit and free spins. For a deposit of $50 plus, players can enjoy a matched rate of 145% and 15 spins on Cash Bandits 2. If the deposit's $100 or more, that increases to 170% and 20 spins. There's no maximum payout.
Although there aren't any no deposit bonuses at the time of review there are many promotions (space prevents them all being reviewed here, those not mentioned are similar to the above), so keep your eyes sharp for future no deposit promotions.
Key Terms & Conditions To Review At El Royale Casino
Reviewing the fine print is necessary but tedious, so we've done the hard work for you and highlighted anything you need to know.
- Wagering Requirements: The Wagering Requirements apply to all No Deposit Bonuses as follows: 50x Bonus for Slots and Card games bonuses, 50 times the winnings for Free Spins, and 60x Bonus for Roulette bonuses. ... The wagering requirements for deposit bonuses are as follows: 35x(Deposit+Bonus) for Slots, 20 times the winnings for Free Spins, 40x(Deposit+Bonus) for Card Games, 40x(Deposit+Bonus) for Slots and Card Games, 60x(Deposit+Bonus) for Roulette. ... The wagering requirements for Free Bonuses come as follows: 50x Bonus for slots and cards Bonus Chips, 60xB for Roulette Chips, and 50 times the primary winnings for Free Spins. The wagering requirements are the total bets that must be made prior to the withdrawal of promotional and associated cash. Around 30-35x can be considered average, meaning that the deposit deals are more or less in line with that. The no deposit and free offers, however, are on the high side.
- Account Closure: The Casino reserves the right to close or block the Customer's account. Unused bonus money cannot be cashed out in case of an account closure by the Customer, as well as its termination by the Casino. The casino reserves the right to withhold the Customer's balance upon closure or termination of the account if: [terms ensue] Most of the terms that can lead to termination are precisely as one might expect, including account sharing, providing incorrect information and so forth. The only slightly unusual term is the forbidding of strategies such as Martingale, although this is to be found at some other casinos. However, it's worth noting such strategies are mathematically unsound and should be avoided in any case.
- Withdrawal Caps: All payouts from El Royale Casino are limited to $2,500 per transaction. This limit can be adjusted by the Casino, according to the Customer Level, or as per a mutual agreement with the Customer's VIP host. Whilst not usually a problem for small gamblers, and a minor one for those of a middling size, if you're playing with big stakes all the time then this sort of upper limit will be a pain. Even if you're more of a bottle tops player, there's always the chance of striking it lucky and getting a five figure win, or more. In that circumstance, this payout cap makes it tedious getting your hands on your money, and must be considered a weakness in this review. In addition, a player can only have one pending payout at a time.
- No Deposit Withdrawal Caps: The payout limit for no deposit bonuses is either 3 (three) times the initial bonus amount/free spins number or $150; whichever is lower. In case the progressive jackpot is hit, the payout limit will not be increased. It is almost universal for no deposit and other promotions to have withdrawal caps, but still important to know the details. Players should avoid progressive jackpots and the like when playing with no deposit bonuses, because even if you 'win' the jackpot (which could be substantial) you won't be able to actually receive the money.
- Minimum Payout $150: If the maximum payout limit of the bonus is lower than the minimum amount allowed for payout ($150), the difference has to wagered 1x deposit amount. Minimum withdrawal limits are not unusual, but they're usually around $10-30 for players from the USA. A minimum of $150 is very high, particularly given the minimum deposit is just $10-30. Another weak spot in the review.
Other Top Online Casino Websites
Casino Games & Software Providers Available
The beating heart of any review are the games available, and the software firms that provide them. Casino El Royale has slots and other games furnished by RealTime Gaming, one of the leading providers to the USA market. The terms indicate there are live dealer options courtesy of Visionary iGaming but at the time of review these were not apparent. There's a reasonable range of slots, with table games present in less impressive numbers, plus video poker and some specialty games.
Reviewing the slot on offer, patriotic Americans may enjoy the 7s And Stripes game, whilst history buffs can seek the Boy King's Treasures. Cash Bandits 2 and Bubble Bubble 2 may both be playable with special offers, with Coyote Cash, Asgard, and Achilles all popular games.
There are just over half a dozen variants of blackjack to play, slightly below average. These games include European Blackjack and Super 21.
European roulette is the only game of this type you'll find in the table games section. Oddly, two other versions, American and French, are in the specialty category. Three variations, at the time of review, for one of the most popular table games is on the low side.
Live Dealer Games
As mentioned above, the terms indicate that live games are provided by Visionary iGaming. For whatever reason, these weren't around at the time of review.
Live Baccarat - Baccarat fans have no live version, but there is a regular game to play.
Live Blackjack - There are around eight blackjack games for card sharks, albeit no live option at the time of review.
Live Roulette - American, French, and European are all on offer, but a live edition was not avaialble when this review was written.
Other Table Games - There are other non-live games to play, including Bonus Bingo, Sic Bo, and assorted video poker games.
Compatibility : Desktop & El Royale Casino's Mobile Casino App
This casino states that it's designed to be accessed from any cutting edge mobile device, specified in the FAQs as being any iOS or Android device. However, there is no detail on any app for the site at the time of review.
Deposit and Cash Out FAQs
Banking methods can vary according to country, with some options open to players from the USA but not elsewhere. We've reviewed the way to make deposits and withdrawals, transfer times, and more.
- How to make a deposit? Sign in, go to the cashier section, and hit the deposit tab - There you'll be able to review the range of deposit options. These include Visa, Mastercard, bitcoin, Neosurf, and Gift Card. Transfer times are listed as instant, excepting bitcoin which may take up to 15 minutes. It's worth reviewing the deposit limits before selecting your preferred option. Minimum deposits vary from $10 with Neosurf up to $30 with Visa or Mastercard. The maximum deposits range from $250 with Neosurf to $2,500 with bitcoin. No deposit fees are charged by El Royale Casino, although fees may come from third party organizations.
- How to cash out at Royale El Casino? Enter the cashier section and choose to withdraw - There players can review their available options, but it should be known that documents must be submitted, reviewed, and verified prior to a withdrawal. These documents may include proof of ID such as passport or a driver's license, proof of address, and credit card. Withdrawal methods include Visa, Mastercard, bank wire, and bitcoin, at the time of review. The casino charges no fees for withdrawals, whatever the method chosen. Transfer times vary from 1-3 business days with bitcoin to 5 business days with bank wires. Every option has minimum withdrawals of $150 and maximum limits of $2,500.
Top Security Protocols & Customer Service at El Royale Casino
Transactions made at this site are protected through the use of 256-Bit SSL encryption protocol. The site itself does not appear to have any licensing information whatsoever, which is quite alarming. Looking elsewhere suggests the site is licensed by Curacao, one of the weaker regulatory territories. Clearly presented licensing info is pretty basic, and the lack of it a black mark against the casino in this review.
Customer support is available via live chat and e-mail. There are also toll-free telephone lines for players from the USA and Australia.
El Royale Casino Complaints Reviewed
There have been some complaints about payouts being slow, just a few hundred dollars per week.
Top 10 Casino Recommendation
El Royale Casino has a stylish purple and black color scheme, a wide array of free spins (although lacking no deposit bonuses at the time of review), and looks pretty sharp. However, there are some downsides too. The unusually tight withdrawal limits are a little off-putting, as is the fact there can be only one pending payout at a time. Reviewing the banking options and slots show them to be around average, although there could be more table games. And the lack of clear licensing info on the site itself is worrying. Overall, there are better top-rated international online casinos for players from the USA to spend their time, and where the withdrawal limits are more generous.