Stay ahead of the game! Sign up now get inside scoop on the latest bonus offers.
SiD casino payments are some of the most popular in South Africa among players because it is a very reliable payment method for this region. SiD Instant EFT has been around since 2007, and throughout its existence, it has managed to become one of the best online payment methods overall. SiD supports the vast majority of online transactions, payments, and cashouts too. It is a reliable payment method for South African players because it is a convenient payment and cashout method for those who don't like using their credit cards on online casinos sites.
SiD works in a very simple manner too - it essentially takes money from your bank account and sends them to the desired place - without revealing your banking info.
Today, SiD online casino withdrawals and deposits are preferred by players due to many reasons - they don't want to use credit cards, they don't have credit cards, are worried about the security of the online casino sites, etc.
Even if SiD casino payment methods are amongst the top 10 best online payments for casinos accepting players in South Africa, we wouldn't be doing our job here at Top 10 Casinos if we didn't do the research ourselves. So, below, you'll find a thorough review and rating of the most legit online SiD Instant casinos and an overlook of this payment method. So, if you are interested in using SiD online casino payments, stay tuned with our review of this exciting and convenient payment method.
Reliability & Security
Reliability and security is amongst the top 10 reasons why players from all over the world - UK, USA, New Zealand, South Africa, Canada and Europe choose a certain casino payment method. The best online casino payment methods offer impenetrable security and numerous sophisticated safety technologies that prevent the private information of players being misused. And, it seems that the SiD Instant EFT Company takes this very seriously too.
Considering that SiD casino payments are real money payments, they use the most sophisticated safety measures. Don't worry. Even if SiD invokes Internet Banking Services, it doesn't actually access your banking information or store information like the Internet Banking identifiers or passwords. In fact, you enter these into the log on the screen and you get the same, bank-grade security.
Ever since 2007, when SiD was launched, there are zero security breaches, which also speaks a lot about the security of this payment method. Also, players find it very reliable considering that it cannot accrue debt if you place bets by accident - i.e. it cannot take more money than you have.
In essence, SiD casino payments offer the same benefits as with any other EFT system. It uses Internet Banking Platforms that are super-secure and have a perfect track record in South Africa. SiD payments offer bank-grade security because all transactions are protected via the bank's security measures. In order to make a payment or a withdrawal, you'll need to enter the PIN you get from your bank. In addition, this payment method can be trusted because it is certified by industry leaders like Trust Guard and Go Daddy. When you make a SiD casino payment or cashout, SiD does not share your private information or banking info.
However, you should be informed that SiD casinos vary, and in order to get total security, you need to find the best online casino to play at. Only the best-rated online casinos can offer the complete security that suits the needs of the modern player. Of course, to do this, you can rely on our review ratings of the top 10 best casinos for SiD deposits and cashout transactions.
Pros and Cons at SiD Casinos
Even the best online casino payment methods have some downsides. Below, we highlighted some of the most positive and most negative things about using SiD casino payments that will help you get a clearer picture of this payment and cashout method.
- Convenience - It is one of the best online payment methods for players who don't want to use credit cards
- Speed - the best online SiD casino payments and Withdrawals are super-fast!
- Security - SiD uses some of the leading industry security measures protecting your private information
- Reliability - In its existence, there are no recorded security breaches
- Versatile - Besides for best online casino payments, it can be used for many other transactions made online
- Withdrawal limits - Not a lot of the top 10 best online casinos offer this method for cashing out
- Restrictions - Only South African players with a bank account can use it
Bonus Offers Reviewed
Bonuses at the top 10 best online casinos can make things more exciting, especially since casino bonuses have a real money value and can offer a bigger betting budget for all casino enthusiasts. Unlike with Visa or MasterCard, many South African casinos offer SiD bonuses because the bonuses incentivize players to use this payment method. Considering that there are very low processing fees with SiD casino transactions, this makes it a convenient payment method for casinos as well. To review the top 10 best online SiD casinos, simply go over our list above and you'll stumble upon some very lucrative bonuses for SiD casino payments and cashouts. Also, make sure to go over and review the Bonus Terms and Conditions at the casino you choose, as these can vary from one to another casino.
Additional Reviews of Casino Withdrawal Methods
How to Deposit With SiD
Adding money to your account is something that you'll eventually have to do, even if you use a free bonus for example. And, considering that adding money to the account balance is something that can be somewhat confusing for new casino players. This is exactly why we did a thorough, step-by-step review of the process of adding cash to your account balance.
- Step 1: Create an account in some of the top 10 best SiD online casinos - you can choose amongst the top 10 rated ones on our site
- Step 2: Go in the Cashier or Account Balance menu and click the button that says Add Money or Make a Payment
- Step 3: Select SiD casino payment method on the page
- Step 4: Select your bank and enter the amount you'd like to add in your account
- Step 5: Login to the secure internet banking account you usually do
- Step 6: Select the bank account from which you'd like to make a payment (in case you have more that are linked to the same internet banking account
- Step 7: Enter the OTP or make a reply to the push message you received from the bank to confirm and complete the payment
- Step 8: That's it, the money should be available in your balance and you can play your favorite games in your chosen SiD casino - by doing this, you confirm your identity and your possession of the account.
- Note: Some casinos have a minimum payment amount, so make sure you read the T&Cs regarding payments in the casino.
How to Withdraw with SiD
After you've had your fun and enjoyed betting and wagering your money, you'd want to cash out and take out your real money winnings, right? To help you out and make things a bit clearer for you, below, we've elaborated the process of making cashout transactions in all top 10 online casinos that use this payment method.
- Step 1: Login in your casino account using the standard procedure
- Step 2: Go in the Cashier menu and choose the option that says Withdraw/Cash Out
- Step 3: Select SID as a casino payment option (if available)
- Step 4: Input your bank information and the enter proper info in the required fields - your name, mail, mobile phone, the amount you'd like to take out, etc.
- Step 5: Wait a couple of days and your money will be available after the transaction is processed.
- Note: Have in mind that most online casinos have maximum cashout limits and wagering requirements - read the bonus and general T&Cs to make sure that the transaction will be approved by the casino.
While there are payment methods that are internationally famous and can be used by casino players from all countries including USA, UK, Europe, New Zealand, Scandinavian countries, SiD is a fairly limited payment method only available to online casino players from South Africa. Because of this, the only currency this payment method supports is ZAR or the South African Rand. Considering that this is one of the best online payment methods for SA, it is also associated with some of the lowest transaction fees in the best online casinos. However, have in mind that the fees depend on your bank.
Frequently Asked Questions for SiD Casinos
Still have some questions regarding this top-rated South African casino payment method? In the dropdowns below, you can find the SiD casino answers that might help you!
- What do you need to use SiD? In order to use SiD for online transactions, you need to have a bank account in a South African Bank. You will need to use your Banking account to verify all transactions made from the account.
- Where is SiD casino payment method available? The only country where you can use the best Sid Casino payment methods is South Africa. Most of the major banks in South Africa allow their customers to use their accounts to make SiD casino transactions - including the Nedbank, the ABSA, Standard Bank and the First National Bank.
- Are there any fees associated with SiD casino payments? Yes, there might be fees associated with SiD casino payment methods. The fees might vary from one casino to another, as usually these fees should be paid by the best online casino and gambling venues. Of course, even some of the best online casinos transfer these fees to their customers.
- Do you need to make a special registration to make SiD casino transactions? No, having access to your Banking Account will suffice to use SiD.
- Is SiD mobile compatible? Yes, you can make payments and withdrawals using SiD from your mobile phone. It is compatible with most modern mobile devices and tablets.
- When will I have the money in my casino balance? Straight away! Usually, SiD casino payments are processed and validated within a couple of seconds, and you should have the money available for playing right away - no waiting.
- Can I track my payments? Yes, using SiD you can track all payments you made. They have great transparency.
- Is SiD secure? Yes, SiD is very secure. It is amongst the best online payment methods and it was certified by leading industry authorities including Trust Guard and Go Daddy.
- Does SiD store my information? No, no data that you provide by making SiD casino transactions is stored. Nobody can have access to your private banking information.
- Does SiD have customer support? Yes, they have impeccable Customer Support thanks to the professionals at SiD. They are available via live-chat, phone and e-mail support. They even have a FAQ section on their website in case you have a common issue that players stumble upon.
Why Use SiD at Online Casinos
As we mentioned before, SiD is a great payment casino method you can use in online gambling venues that can offer complete security - it doesn't store your private information anywhere. In addition to this, a great benefit is the speed of payments and cash outs, as they are one of the fastest ones available for this region. Lastly, it is a great option because it offers incredible flexibility - it can be used on mobile and tablet devices with no download, computers, regardless of the OS. Of course, it has some downsides, like the number of sites that actually allow casino cashouts via SiD, but don't worry - if you don't find SiD to be a good suit for your betting needs - simply go over our website and choose another casino payment method - we have reviews of all the best online and most popular 2023 payment and cashout options for online casino players.
More Payment Methods
While deposits made with Visa cards are processed almost instantly, that is not the case with withdrawals. The exact amount of time it will take to process withdrawals will vary from site to site, but you can generally expect it to take around five business days for withdrawal requests to be processed when you use Visa. In some cases it can take only a day, but most sites lean towards the longer option. This is especially true if you are withdrawing a lot of money as sites like to take a closer look at those transactions to ensure that everything is in order.
When you are making payments on online gaming sites, it is common for you to need to pay additional fees. You will also be hit with fees when you use most digital wallets. As a result, you will be charged extra fees multiple times every time you want to withdraw money to your bank account when you use a digital wallet. However, when you use Interac, you will only be charged small fees. These fees on deposits are placed by online casinos to recoup the Interac fees they pay. Fees are flat percentages, so they are minor relative to the size of your payment.
Paysafecard is an excellent payment option since it is so easy to acquire. There is no signup or account creation involved; all you really have to do is buy a prepaid card at a nearby location and start using it! Paysafecard is available in various currencies and denominations which makes it convenient for just about anyone. What's more, the very fact that it is so easy to get and there is no account involved means that users get to enjoy complete financial anonymity. As if all of that were not enough, fees involved in transactions are quite low.
When you are making payments with an eCheck there is certain information that is required from you. Notably, you will need to give out your routing number, your checking account number, and the number of the check itself. This might make you nervous, but it is no different than entering your information for a payment on Amazon. The information you enter is not stored on the online gaming site, so you do not need to worry about it getting stolen. So, you are safe from all angles when you use eCheck, and you will never need to worry about being stolen from.