Stay ahead of the game! Sign up now get inside scoop on the latest bonus offers.
Bonus Codes, Free Spins & More
RedDog Casino has the red canine mascot the name implies, and certainly comes with a clear-cut color scheme. Its games are provided by RealTime Gaming, although the banking methods are on the skinny side. Between the absence of clear licensing information and some strange navigation quirks (two roulette games are in the specialty section), there are some potential hurdles in the way of a review recommendation. But do the range of games, mobile compatibility, and no deposit free spins bonuses make up for shortcomings? Read on for more detail.
Most Memorable Moments at Red Dog Casino
Red Dog Casino Sign-Up Bonus And Promos
No Deposit Bonus/Free Spins Bonus
Bonuses are a major draw at online betting sites, and an area of strength for this casino. At the time of reviewing this casino offers a free spins bonus available although it's with a matched deposit rather than no deposit in nature. The game of the month promotion comes with 20 free spins and a 120% match rate for $50 via Neosurf/BTC/IGC/CC. There's no upper limit on this free spins promotion but there is a 35x wagering requirement that applies to both the deposit and bonus (table games do not count). The free spins apply to the 5 Wishes game.
New players, whether from the USA or elsewhere in the world, can signup and benefit from a warm welcome courtesy of this matched deposit offer, available at the time of review. The match rate is 225%, with an extra 20% on top if the depositing method is Neosurf or BTC. Minimum deposits vary from $10 for Neosurf up to $30 for credit cards, with BTC and Instant Gift Cards in between. Interestingly, the bonus code is valid five times, and has a maximum cashout of 30x the deposit. The games included in this bonus are slots, real-series video slots, keno, scratch cards, and board games.
No Deposit Bonus
Slightly oddly this was found in Red Dog's terms and conditions page rather than the promotions section. Nevertheless, upon reviewing the terms it seems players, including those from the USA, can benefit from a no deposit bonus, as a one-off upon registration. The wagering requirements for no deposit bonuses vary according to type. No deposit free spins are 50x, roulette promo offers are 60x, and slots and card game no deposit promotions come with a 50x wagering requirement. The payout cap for a no deposit bonus is $150 or thrice the bonus amount, whichever is lower.
Match Deposit Bonus
There's another match deposit bonus, and this one appears to be permanently open. This 24/7 bonus has match rates of 120%, 135%, and 160% on your deposits of $30, $75, and $150 respectively, with 25% extra if you deposit via Neosurf or BTC. This offer applies the same minimum deposits as above, and likewise has no maximum cashout, although there is a wagering requirement of 35x the deposit and bonus sum. The same games are included as for the welcome promo. And don't forget to keep your eyes peeled for future bonuses such as no deposit and free spins promos.
Key Terms & Conditions To Review At Red Dog Casino
The small print is always a pain to read, but we've reviewed it to see if there's any cause for alarm. There are some things you should know about, and we've reviewed these below.
- Account Closure: The Casino reserves the right to close or block the Customer's account. Unused bonus money cannot be cashed out in case of an account closure by the Customer, as well as its termination by the Casino. The terms that can lead to closure of an account include having multiple accounts or using strategies such as the Martingale, in addition to betting software/robot programs. Reviewing the potential reasons, they seem fairly standard.
- Currencies: The Red Dog Casino allows you to select one currency as your account currency during the registration. The Red Dog Casino operates in USD, EUR, and AUD only. The Customer cannot demand payouts in other currencies except for the above-mentioned options. The currency selection is slightly narrower than might be expected, with neither Canadian dollars nor British pounds on the list. If you're from the USA, Australia, or eurozone that's no problem, but Canadians, Britons, and others may find it a minor inconvenience, making it a mild weak spot in the review.
- Payout Limits: All payouts from Red Dog Casino are limited to $2,500 per transaction. This limit can be adjusted by the Casino, according to the Customer Level, or as per a mutual agreement with the Customer's VIP host. For larger gamblers this withdrawal cap may be quite tedious, particularly if a large sum is won. The adjustment by the casino may help alleviate the problem of withdrawing a substantial amount, which might otherwise take quite some time (especially if you win a seven figure progressive jackpot).
- Network Progressives Bonus Exclusions: Playing any games not included in the promotion before completing the wagering requirements will result in the winnings being voided. It's not unusual for progressive jackpots to be excluded from games for no deposit and free spins bonuses, but players need to review the excluded games and keep a sharp eye. This clause in the terms and conditions could otherwise see bonuses and associated winnings vanish.
Find More Casino Sites to Explore
Casino Games & Software Providers Available
Key to any casino review is, naturally, the games on offer and which software developer provides them. RealTime Gaming has a large presence in the USA and provides this casino's product suite, with live games coming from Visionary iGaming. Or at least, that's what was indicated in the terms, but upon review there don't actually seem to be any live games. Meanwhile, there's a modest selection of table games to play, and some specialty options such as bingo, hot dice, and sic bo.
There are just over 180 slot games for players to review and choose from, with themes varying from Greek mythology with Achilles and the Norse myths of Asgard, through to Basketbull and the Chinese feel of Cah Hong. Those hunting the biggest prizes may want to check out games like Megasaur and Aztec's Millions.
There are half a dozen blackjack games for card sharks to try at the time of review, from the basic version to the more heroic Super 21.
Players into roulette have just the one version to play (European roulette) under the table games category. Weirdly, the other versions are in the specialty games category, which is definitely not intuitive. American and French roulette can be found there, although just three varieties is still on the low side and a weak spot in this review.
Live Dealer Games
This is a bit odd to review, as the terms state live dealer games are provided by Visionary iGaming. Yet there don't appear to be any. Given two roulette games were in the specialty section it's possible these games are simply hiding, but difficulty navigating is not exactly a bonus.
Live Baccarat - Whilst not live, there is a regular baccarat game to be played in the table games category.
Other Table Games - A dozen and a half video poker games await in the poker section but there don't actually appear to be any live dealer poker options.
Compatibility : Desktop & Casino Red Dog's Mobile Casino App
The site is mobile friendly and designed to be fully compatible with most Android and iOS devices. However, there is no specific information regarding apps at the time of review.
Deposit and Cash Out FAQs
Every casino has its own range of banking methods, and we've put together what you need to know about depositing and withdrawing at this site. Be aware that whether you're from the USA or another part of the world, banking options can be geographically restricted which is why the top international online casinos offer a broad range of choices.
- How to make a deposit? Login and head to the cashier section - From there, select the deposit option and review the available banking methods. These include Visa, Mastercard, bitcoin, Instant Gift Cards, and Neosurf. Transfer times are listed as instant, excepting bitcoin which may take up to 15 minutes. Minimum deposit limits vary from $10 with Neosurf up to $30 with Visa and Mastercard, and the maximum deposits range from $250 with Neosurf to $2,500 with bitcoin, at the time of review.
- How to cash out at Dog Red Casino? Just head to the cashier section to withdraw - Although validation documentation isn't required for depositing it will be necessary for withdrawals. Documents must be submitted, reviewed, and approved prior to cashing out. The available cashing out options are credit cards, which take 3-4 business days, bank wires, which take 5 business days, and bitcoin, which takes 1-3 business days. None of the withdrawal methods come with associated fees from the casino at the time of review, and all have limits of a $150 minimum and $2,500 maximum.
Top Security Protocols & Customer Service at Casino Red Dog
The site protects customer information through the use of 256-bit SSL encryption. It is not readily apparent from the site what its licensing arrangement is. This information is usually present at the bottom of every page but is conspicuous by its absence at the time of review. Looking away from the site suggests it may be licensed in Curacao, one of the weaker regulators, but the absence of confirmation on the site itself is deeply concerning and a review red flag.
Customer support can be reached by telephone, live chat, or e-mail, at any time of the day or night.
Red Dog Casino Complaints Reviewed
There do not appear to be many or significant complaints about this casino's conduct.
Top 10 Casino Recommendation
During this review, Red Dog Casino has had its upsides. The no deposit, free spins, and match bonuses are all pretty good. Mobile compatibility is another bonus. And USA players can enjoy playing in their own currency. But the downsides are quite significant. The relatively small range of table games is disappointing, as is the cap on withdrawals that would make claiming a progressive jackpot win the work of months if not years. The absence of clearly indicated licensing information is a major red flag, and that by itself is enough to rule out a review recommendation. The best online casino sites we review have more games, better licensing, and easier navigation.